🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which Side Can Support and Defend and Explain Ideas?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Why, conservatives, of course.

1.Liberals can support, vote for, policies, views, and aims that they are told they must….but when it comes to defending same, or explaining why it is a good idea….they can’t.

We conservatives can do so with our ideas.

How about some examples.

2.While conservatives actually honor the liberty and the Constitution, Liberals/Progressives/Democrats pretend to do so, then do the very opposite.

Case in point, the liberty exemplified by the first amendment….say what you wish, write what you believe, think whatever you choose.

BUT....
Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

See what I mean?

While any Liberal/Progressive/Democrat can vote for their party, none can defend nor explain this clearly anti-liberty agenda.

3. Another? Sure….we conservative believe that America is a force for good, and this country remaining the most powerful in the world keeps tyrants and evil regimes in check.
For examples the Nazis and the regime that slaughtered over 100 million men, women and children…the Soviet Communists.

For that reason, we, have supported the non-proliferation policy for half a century.

The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia

The Liberals/Progressives/Democrats have no trouble supporting Obama and guaranteeing that Iran get nukes….but can’t defend or explain why:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Like the ‘good Germans,’ they can only follow orders.

Good point.. noticed you mentioned liberals and not Democrats- very important distinction! However I disagree that liberals cannot defend their causes- I think they can but work very hard at hiding the reasons they believe what they do. I think they follow a very specific agenda that requires belief of things required to grasp and maintain power by diving the people in the country and breaking down the borders around the country to create the chaos needed to come in and take over... which creates a free for all for people to establish themselves as elites who are above the laws that create a stranglehold on those not in the group of elites. To do all this, they must also disarm the citizenry and silence opposing speech than force everyone into identical living patterns that are dependent on those in power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.While conservatives actually honor the liberty and the Constitution, Liberals/Progressives/Democrats pretend to do so, then do the very opposite.

Case in point, the liberty exemplified by the first amendment….say what you wish, write what you believe, think whatever you choose.

BUT....
Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

See what I mean?

While any Liberal/Progressive/Democrat can vote for their party, none can defend nor explain this clearly anti-liberty agenda.
Calling bullshit.

So-called "conservatives " (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) continue to support a litany of unconstitutional foolhardiness, including but certainly not limited to:

Undeclared foreign wars.
The Federal Reserve.
The welfare state.
Medicare/Medicaid.
Social Security.
Farm subsidies.
State-run "education".
Corporate bailouts.
Domestic spying on citizens.

We've met the enemy....

You have to admit that it is extremely difficult for the President to defend and explain ideas when all we see is fake news in the mainstream media.

BUT....

See what I mean?

Calling bullshit.

So-called "conservatives " (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) continue to support a litany of unconstitutional foolhardiness, including but certainly not limited to:

Undeclared foreign wars.
The Federal Reserve.
The welfare state.
Medicare/Medicaid.
Social Security.
Farm subsidies.
State-run "education".
Corporate bailouts.

We've met the enemy....

You didn't name any Presidents who were conservatives who are responsible for the above.

You didn't name any Presidents who were conservatives who are responsible for the above.
Every one has continued to fund and expand these things and more...Not a one has sought to end them.

They are all guilty of appeasement, collaboration, and complicity.

It's a binary system.

I never post a neutral view....
Ronald Reagan, “no pale pastels, but bold colors”

Can't imagine why you'd fire away at both sides.

4. The view of conservatives can be, succinctly, summarized as this….we stand for individualism, free markets and limited constitutional government.

Every President, Republican or Democrat takes an oath, a promise based on their honor:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Yet….these are the views of two Progressive Presidents:

a. ‘Well known is TR's outburst, when told the Constitution did not permit the confiscation of private property: "To hell with the Constitution when the people want coal!" Less well known is that at one point TR summoned General John M. Schofield, instructing him: "I bid you pay no heed to any other authority, no heed to a writ from a judge, or anything else except my commands."’ 33 Questions About American History You're Not Supposed to Ask. By Thomas E. Woods, Jr. (p. 139) see 33 Questions About American History You're Not Supposed to Ask, by Thomas E. Woods, Jr. | David Gordon

b. In July 5, 1935, in a letter to Representative Samuel B. Hill of Washington, [Franklin Roosevelt] manifested his contempt for the Constitution. Hill was chairman of the subcommittee studying the Guffey-Vinson bill to regulate the coal industry: the purpose of the legislation was to re-establish, for the coal industry, the NRA code system which the Supreme Court had unanimously declared unconstitutional. Roosevelt wrote: "I hope your committee will not permit doubts as to constitutionality, however reasonable, to block the legislation.

This was the same Roosevelt who had sworn an oath on his 300 year old family Bible, to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Manly, “The Twenty Year Revolution,” p. 65.

Sooo......Liberals/Progressives/Democrats......just where do you stand vis-a-vis the United States Constitution????

It's a binary system.

It's not a binary system....So-called "conservatives" are controlled opposition, i.e. collaborators.

For all of his bluster, Reagan's smallest budget was bigger than Carter's biggest...The Federal Register still grew under his stewardship.

It's a binary system.

It's not a binary system....So-called "conservatives" are controlled opposition, i.e. collaborators.

For all of his bluster, Reagan's smallest budget was bigger than Carter's biggest...The Federal Register still grew under his stewardship.

Of course it is.

Only two parties stand a chance of election.

It makes no sense to shun both.

It is ALWAYS 'who is more conservative.'

And....as Reagan, the finest President in a century said....choose the most conservative with a chance of being elected.

Reagan's conservative leanings: tax cuts, greatly increased defense spending, deregulation, a policy of rolling back communism (rather than just containing it), a greatly strengthened military, and appeals to family values and conservative Judeo-Christian morality.

It's a binary system.

Of course it is.

And....as Reagan, the finest President in a century said....choose the most conservative with a chance of being elected.

Reagan's conservative leanings: tax cuts, greatly increased defense spending, deregulation, a policy of rolling back communism (rather than just containing it), a greatly strengthened military, and appeals to family values and conservative Judeo-Christian morality.
The "lesser of two evils" is still evil.....I've declared a pox, while you've actively chosen evil.....Not terribly Judeo-Christian of you.

It's a binary system.

Of course it is.

The "lesser of two evils" is still evil.....I've declared a pox, while you've actively chosen evil.....Not terribly Judeo-Christian of you.

That's your choice.....lighting one candle or cursing the darkness.
I opt for the former.

BUT....

See what I mean?

Calling bullshit.

Undeclared foreign wars.
The Federal Reserve.
The welfare state.
Medicare/Medicaid.
Social Security.
Farm subsidies.
State-run "education".
Corporate bailouts.

We've met the enemy....

The U.S.A is largely of Anglo-Saxon stock, the most barbaric, and violent type of people in Europe, so it's no surprise the U.S.A has been barbaric & violent.

1.Liberals can support, vote for, policies, views, and aims that they are told they must….but when it comes to defending same, or explaining why it is a good idea….they can’t.

How about some examples.

BUT....

See what I mean?

3. Another? Sure….we conservative believe that America is a force for good, and this country remaining the most powerful in the world keeps tyrants and evil regimes in check.
For examples the Nazis and the regime that slaughtered over 100 million men, women and children…the Soviet Communists.

For that reason, we, have supported the non-proliferation policy for half a century.

The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...

The Liberals/Progressives/Democrats have no trouble supporting Obama and guaranteeing that Iran get nukes….but can’t defend or explain why:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Nazis, and even Soviets were both far more socially Conservative than the Republicans, Stalin included.

That's your choice.....lighting one candle or cursing the darkness.
I opt for the former.
You enable the darkness while speaking of the light...Not at all unlike the "conservatives" who have obviously chumped you.

Sorry about your luck.

Of course, that's nonsense.

It is the obligation of the informed to choose.

How about some examples.

BUT....

See what I mean?

Actually progressive people can support and defend and explain our ideas the problem is the low IQ cons who cannot grasp logic or rational thought.

How about some examples.

BUT....

See what I mean?

Actually progressive people can support and defend and explain our ideas the problem is the low IQ cons who cannot grasp logic or rational thought.

Great!

Then you can explain why, in contravention to the first amendment to the Constitution, pastors are to be financially penalized if they speak their mind.

BUT....

Or....you can simply change your avi to 'LyingLowLifeLiberal'

Waiting.

Here's one deranged con;

"2.While conservatives actually honor the liberty and the Constitution, Liberals/Progressives/Democrats pretend to do so, then do the very opposite.

BUT....

See what I mean?"

And here's another one;

EdwardBaiamonte

"
"Similarly, the 10th Amendment should clearly say liberal central govt is illegal in America because monopolistic liberal central govt has been the source of evil in human history."

So number 1 says "LIBERALS DENY FREE SPEECH" (that's BAD)

and number 2 says "WE MUST DENY LIBERAL FREE SPEECH" (that's GOOD!)

and, you can bet they agree with each other.

How about some examples.

BUT....

See what I mean?

And yet YOU are the ones giving nazi salutes and saying the Germans had it right.

Forum List

Back