Which "side" of the "fence" are you on?

Government is supposed to protect us from harm, not hurt feelings.

It was done for economic and political reasons, the fountains and the lunch counters were symptoms of a larger issue.

It was done for political reasons only, to keep "those people" in their place. Which is why even affluent blacks were kept in "Their place". So you'd have things like Josephine Baker having to enter a hotel through the service entrance because, hey,even though she was a world renowned singer, she had to be kept in "her place". Don't get no uppity ideas about how you might be our equals, even if we are paying you to entertain us.

The Christians want to keep the gays in "Their Place" by refusing the service. They are being told they can't do that. That's how it should be.

As an Asian, I refuse to sit at the back of the liberal bus, so I side with the right.

And if you were a chicken, you'd probably vote for Colonel Sanders.

Colonel Sanders in your metaphor would be the DNC.
you want to cut your own throat? be my guest

If I wanted to cut my throat, I would vote for the party that penalizes Asians for being born Asian under affirmative action: the Democrat Party.

‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’: Ex-Bush ethics czar blasts Trump administration’s support of racists
Richard-Painter-screencap-410x220.png

Stephen Bannon: Donald Trump Hire Has Ties to Alt-Right | Time.com
The alt-right supported Trump. Now its members want him to satisfy
Donald Trump's alt-right administration has shady foreign ties
so is the far left....

Name the far left members of this forum please. Thanks.
dean,tiger,billy,jones,jim,lakota and matt......just to name a few.....

They promote violence?
you said name the far left members here,i did as you asked......

Come on man. FIRST you said that the far left is a terrorist movement.

I asked you to identify members here who fit that description.

You named some people who are very liberal or progressive. They ARE NOT TERRORISTS.

Now, we have some Alt Right members here who routinely call for mass murder. You require a false equivalence for some reason.

As an Asian, I refuse to sit at the back of the liberal bus, so I side with the right.

If I wanted to cut my throat, I would vote for the party that penalizes Asians for being born Asian under affirmative action: the Democrat Party.
repubs still allow asians into america? think any work for amazon msft aapl etc etc etc ?

repubs still allow asians into america? think any work for amazon msft aapl etc etc etc ?

In English?

so is the far left....

They promote violence?

You named some people who are very liberal or progressive. They ARE NOT TERRORISTS.

Now, we have some Alt Right members here who routinely call for mass murder. You require a false equivalence for some reason.
you dont think those guys rioting after the election werent domestic terrorist?...if someone would have been killed who was a "righty" do think they would have cared?....and i dont think any of those people i mentioned would have cared either ESPECIALLY dean,tiger and matt...they dont exactly exude love when they talk about the right.....

They promote violence?

you dont think those guys rioting after the election werent domestic terrorist?...if someone would have been killed who was a "righty" do think they would have cared?....and i dont think any of those people i mentioned would have cared either ESPECIALLY dean,tiger and matt...they dont exactly exude love when they talk about the right.....

Who? Riots? What are you talking about?

They promote violence?

Who? Riots? What are you talking about?
if you didnt turn on the news or got out of the house back then LL then thats on you.....but those assholes rioting protesting trump sure as hell were not "righties"....

You are a terrible human being. Die, please.

you're wishing death on people and you are calling someone else "Terrible"? Really?

The side of the fence where we all get together and hold hands while singing Kum-Ba-Ya is what we on the right have been trying to do for decades.

Really? What decades were those? Because they certainly aren't this decade where you all lost your shit over the black guy in the White House. It wasn't the previous decade where your president said, "YOu are with us or with the terrorists". It wasn't the decade before that when you tried to impeach an elected president over a blow job.

No one went ape shit over the fact that a black man was in the WH, that shit only happened in your alleged mind.

In the real world Bush tried several times to work with the democrats, they refused every time.

In the real world, Clinton and the GOP worked together quite well. The "blow job wasn't the reason for impeachment. But you are an idiot so you don't know that.

I would call him out for his actions, but he doesn't have the balls to go after people he doesn't like as an individual, he lets government do his fighting for him.

Well, I call that a living in a civilized society. As long as I can't hunt down the people I don't like, they shouldn't be able to abuse anyone else because they have money and power.

It actually, you know, sounds fair.

Really? USA Today is, and has always been, a far left publication.

Since when?

What is there about "Is and always was, a left wing publication" that is short circuiting your feeble mind?

In English?
Only speak asian

He called out all hate in his original statement...possibly because he saw the anti-nazi crowd started off with helmets and shields and realized they were spoiling for a fight too. I have a hard time condemning neo-Nazis enough because there aren't enough words to express my disgust with those pin-headed morons, but you really can't stop a fight when both sides want it.
anti-fa gets on facebook before their outings talking about collecting scalps. they mean violence when they go out they just suck at it.
Guess he had a change of heart Iceberg
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va./WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump denounced white supremacists including neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan on Monday, and said racism, hatred and bigotry had no place in America following a violent white-nationalist rally in Virginia.

Trump had been assailed by Republicans and Democrats alike for failing to respond more forcefully to Saturday's violence in Charlottesville, in which a woman was killed when a man crashed his car into a group of counter-protesters.

"Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in a statement to reporters at the White House.

I don't see that he said anything different today than the day before yesterday, except that he used the "words" demanded by the media.
oh and he always listens to the media? think the demands came from his own people

Fair enough...but, why do you think they demanded that exact language?
cause they are assholes who will dis on trump any chance they get.

anti-fa gets on facebook before their outings talking about collecting scalps. they mean violence when they go out they just suck at it.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va./WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump denounced white supremacists including neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan on Monday, and said racism, hatred and bigotry had no place in America following a violent white-nationalist rally in Virginia.

Trump had been assailed by Republicans and Democrats alike for failing to respond more forcefully to Saturday's violence in Charlottesville, in which a woman was killed when a man crashed his car into a group of counter-protesters.

"Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in a statement to reporters at the White House.

I don't see that he said anything different today than the day before yesterday, except that he used the "words" demanded by the media.
oh and he always listens to the media? think the demands came from his own people

And trump doesn't give anyone a chance todis on him?? The BIGGEST AH ever in our WH ?

And trump doesn't give anyone a chance todis on him?? The BIGGEST AH ever in our WH ?
and because you think hes an asshole you seem to feel that justifies hatred.

this isnt about trump. its about all of us relearning how,to stop hating each other.

put the crutches down n quit using him to justify hate,of others.

this isnt about trump. its about all of us relearning how,to stop hating each other.

He is the leader of the free world How can anyone tolerate this pos?? Can you??

dont care for him but i wont let him own my hate.

and i damn sure,wont judge him by standards i dont try to use for all.

dont care for him but i wont let him own my hate.

and i damn sure,wont judge him by standards i dont try to use for all.
Just imagine ice
Imagine if it was a Muslim who mowed down someone, would Trump had said "there's was violence on "both sides"???

Forum List

Back