Which "side" of the "fence" are you on?

it wasn't just the left it was people from his own party that found his words less than what a real leaders should be
they've been doing that since day 1. they're trying to appease their base also.

i didn't find what trump initially said troubling. he condemned hate and acting upon it in the manner in which both sides did.

go ahead and tell me how that is wrong.
it wasn't wrong but imho he didn't go far enough and the ceo of mrk thought the same and stepped down
maybe.

except the left has been demonizing trumps every move since day 1. even before.

when you cry wolf so much it confuses people as to when you mean it. if he didn't go far enough, what else could he have said? he called out both groups and both groups deserved it.

antifa should never have been allowed near that rally. you know what's going to happen and it's not because they're full of love and understanding either. they have their own recent history of MY WAY OR SHUT UP and looking for violence. that needs to stop.

white nationalism needs to stop.

hate, needs to stop.

he called out hate and people are mad it would seem he meant them too.
yes he did BUT he had no problem calling out Muslim hate Very explicit doing that
what was his problem in calling out nazi hate?

He called out all hate in his original statement...possibly because he saw the anti-nazi crowd started off with helmets and shields and realized they were spoiling for a fight too. I have a hard time condemning neo-Nazis enough because there aren't enough words to express my disgust with those pin-headed morons, but you really can't stop a fight when both sides want it.

this is stupid.

he condemned people leading off with hate. ALL FREAKING PEOPLE.

yet the left only sees that he didn't tell the white assholes they are in fact, assholes.

is the hate from the anti-fa any better? is KILL PIGS NOW ok?

it's just that no matter what trump says or does the left ensure there is an issue with it. period.

and that is bullshit for him as it would be for obama, hillary or any one of us.
it wasn't just the left it was people from his own party that found his words less than what a real leaders should be

i didn't find what trump initially said troubling. he condemned hate and acting upon it in the manner in which both sides did.

it wasn't wrong but imho he didn't go far enough and the ceo of mrk thought the same and stepped down
maybe.

when you cry wolf so much it confuses people as to when you mean it. if he didn't go far enough, what else could he have said? he called out both groups and both groups deserved it.

antifa should never have been allowed near that rally. you know what's going to happen and it's not because they're full of love and understanding either. they have their own recent history of MY WAY OR SHUT UP and looking for violence. that needs to stop.

hate, needs to stop.

yes he did BUT he had no problem calling out Muslim hate Very explicit doing that
and they were the ones running around bombing and killing people on a daily basis.

like i said - this is now getting into micro-slicing and being pissed someone isn't reacting the way we should or do.

maybe.

hate, needs to stop.

nothing. he should. why not call out anti-fa hate also? he did both and its upsetting to people that it more or less reminded them they got skin in this game also.

maybe.

hate, needs to stop.

He called out all hate in his original statement...possibly because he saw the anti-nazi crowd started off with helmets and shields and realized they were spoiling for a fight too. I have a hard time condemning neo-Nazis enough because there aren't enough words to express my disgust with those pin-headed morons, but you really can't stop a fight when both sides want it.
anti-fa gets on facebook before their outings talking about collecting scalps. they mean violence when they go out they just suck at it.

This latest incident violent incident in Charlottesville is once again illustrating how our divisions are increasing, and how the "sides" of the "fence" are becoming more clear.

On one side of the fence, we have the people who appear to think they're "accomplishing" something by screaming at, verbally attacking, insulting, blaming, and now, finally, physically attacking and even KILLING those who dare to disagree with them. Attack, attack, attack, no matter what.

Their political affiliations are irrelevant, because their behaviors are so similar. They would much rather scream than communicate. They would much rather attack than heal. They would much rather "beat" those who dare to disagree than find a way to co-exist with them like normal, well-adjusted adults.

On the other side of the fence is the majority of the country, those who know that the only way to solve problems is to communicate and cooperate. That you're not always going to get your way. That sometimes you have to be a little humble, check your ego, and respect differing opinions. And that -- horror of horrors -- you may actually be wrong about something now and then.

So, which side of the fence are you on?
These far right vs far left street battles are a win win when either side has an injury or death. Let them both bleed.

Reminds me of history and Nazi Germany actually.

No, that's not a civilized society. Weaponizing government for political punishment is not civilized.

Uh, dude, that's the definition of government. You're just upset that it's being "weaponized" against your white male privilege instead of for it.

Me to, the 1st time I went to New Orleans & saw the big yellow line in the hotel lobby in front of the drinking fount that said white only. race bias was hidden in my state.

Shhhh... Marty thinks that was done for "Economic " reasons.

Government is supposed to protect us from harm, not hurt feelings.

It was done for economic and political reasons, the fountains and the lunch counters were symptoms of a larger issue.

JoeB131

I suppose it's possible your p-brained self didn't understand me the first time. You do that multi-quote shit where I have to pick shit apart to offer a response, I won't bother. But if you like being ignored, then by all means, keep doing it.

I explicitly said that the cops didn't follow the laws or enforce the laws and allowed for mob rule. You seem to implicitly support that.

Cops not following rules never caused me to get into a car and start running people over - strange that eh?

Wise up, this is not something that could be blamed on anyone but the perpetrators.

Was there or was there not violence at this rally because the cops didn't do their jobs?

You can criticize particular decisions by the police, but that is besides the point.

Police did not make anyone behave violently, so stop deflecting the responsibility, it's not an excuse.

It is not beside the point whatsoever. Is the point of getting a permit to have law and order? If it's not the point, then why bother having permits at all? This is on the police who didn't follow the law and did not follow the order of their jobs to stop purveyors of lawlessness.
crooked hillary my white ass,,,,,,,,but your post I can agree with

Wrong post, dip shit. But are you struggling with coming to terms with Hillary's corruption now that you bring it up? Awww. There, there, bitch.

I explicitly said that the cops didn't follow the laws or enforce the laws and allowed for mob rule. You seem to implicitly support that.

Cops not following rules never caused me to get into a car and start running people over - strange that eh?

Wise up, this is not something that could be blamed on anyone but the perpetrators.

Was there or was there not violence at this rally because the cops didn't do their jobs?

You can criticize particular decisions by the police, but that is besides the point.

Police did not make anyone behave violently, so stop deflecting the responsibility, it's not an excuse.

It is not beside the point whatsoever. Is the point of getting a permit to have law and order? If it's not the point, then why bother having permits at all? This is on the police who didn't follow the law and did not follow the order of their jobs to stop purveyors of lawlessness.

I don't give a shit about your permit grievances - IT DOES NOT JUSTIFY THIS VERY VIOLENT BEHAVIOR.

When this reject goes before the judge and jury, they will not give a shit either.

Was I talking about justification? No. Don't switch the goalposts unless you want to show yourself to be a lightweight. But I did say that the police of their own volition created an environment conducive to violence. Do you dispute that? Or do you want to offer up another retarded post that is beside the point. I suggest you answer the direct question, because I can't guarantee I'll suffer your future retarded fallacies in as patient of a manner.

hillary's corruption?,,,how many investigations 8,,9 10?? all by republicans looking to hang her and they came up with NOTHING meanwhile the trumps and their cabinet have 17 experts in catching crooks going after them It will be a beautiful day when they come out with all the corruption they found and it WON"T JUST BE A BLOW JOB

Was I talking about justification? No. Don't switch the goalposts unless you want to show yourself to be a lightweight. But I did say that the police of their own volition created an environment conducive to violence. Do you dispute that? Or do you want to offer up another retarded post that is beside the point. I suggest you answer the direct question, because I can't guarantee I'll suffer your future retarded fallacies in as patient of a manner.

I agree the police didn't do everything in their power to give the hate groups/terrorists the "safe space" you feel they deserved. Of course that ultimately falls on the POTUS and his cabinet as head of the executive branch.

But back to the "side" of the fence. Now that we have Trump and his cabinet calling this terrorism by hate groups, senators and leaders from both sides of the spectrum calling it terrorism by hate groups... that makes the fence pretty clear.

With America or with the terrorists/hate groups.

I'll stay on the American side of that fence.

maybe.

hate, needs to stop.

anti-fa gets on facebook before their outings talking about collecting scalps. they mean violence when they go out they just suck at it.
Guess he had a change of heart Iceberg
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va./WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump denounced white supremacists including neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan on Monday, and said racism, hatred and bigotry had no place in America following a violent white-nationalist rally in Virginia.

Trump had been assailed by Republicans and Democrats alike for failing to respond more forcefully to Saturday's violence in Charlottesville, in which a woman was killed when a man crashed his car into a group of counter-protesters.

"Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in a statement to reporters at the White House.

maybe.

hate, needs to stop.

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va./WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump denounced white supremacists including neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan on Monday, and said racism, hatred and bigotry had no place in America following a violent white-nationalist rally in Virginia.

Trump had been assailed by Republicans and Democrats alike for failing to respond more forcefully to Saturday's violence in Charlottesville, in which a woman was killed when a man crashed his car into a group of counter-protesters.

"Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in a statement to reporters at the White House.
sounds like he said the same thing but left the LEFT out.

maybe.

hate, needs to stop.

I don't see that he said anything different today than the day before yesterday, except that he used the "words" demanded by the media.

I don't see that he said anything different today than the day before yesterday, except that he used the "words" demanded by the media.
oh and he always listens to the media? think the demands came from his own people

‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’: Ex-Bush ethics czar blasts Trump administration’s support of racists
Richard-Painter-screencap-410x220.png

Stephen Bannon: Donald Trump Hire Has Ties to Alt-Right | Time.com
The alt-right supported Trump. Now its members want him to satisfy
Donald Trump's alt-right administration has shady foreign ties
so is the far left....

Name the far left members of this forum please. Thanks.
dean,tiger,billy,jones,jim,lakota and matt......just to name a few.....

They promote violence?
you said name the far left members here,i did as you asked......

I agree the police didn't do everything in their power to give the hate groups/terrorists the "safe space" you feel they deserved. Of course that ultimately falls on the POTUS and his cabinet as head of the executive branch.

But back to the "side" of the fence. Now that we have Trump and his cabinet calling this terrorism by hate groups, senators and leaders from both sides of the spectrum calling it terrorism by hate groups... that makes the fence pretty clear.

With America or with the terrorists/hate groups.

I'll stay on the American side of that fence.

You can use dumb ass figurative language all you want. But a judge even upheld the permit. Police were not following the law. That in itself is a form of terror if you want to start talking terror. And then the police stood down as a mob took over the streets and initiated violence. And it is always this way with Antifa. You can go and see the YT vids on Seattle right now. It's Antifa acting violent as the police there do their fucking jobs and stifle their efforts to reach the peaceful protesters. All the Charlottesville police in conjunction with the state police did was create a violence corridor and demonize people who came out for a peaceful demonstration. That's textbook fascism. I know as a liberal, you aren't averse to fascism though.

You can use dumb ass figurative language all you want. But a judge even upheld the permit. Police were not following the law. That in itself is a form of terror if you want to start talking terror. And then the police stood down as a mob took over the streets and initiated violence. And it is always this way with Antifa. You can go and see the YT vids on Seattle right now. It's Antifa acting violent as the police there do their fucking jobs and stifle their efforts to reach the peaceful protesters. All the Charlottesville police in conjunction with the state police did was create a violence corridor and demonize people who came out for a peaceful demonstration. That's textbook fascism. I know as a liberal, you aren't averse to fascism though.

I was using Trump and his cabinets language. If you hate it so much, take it up with them, not me.

I agree, the police didn't protect the terrorists/hate groups as well as they could have. They failed to provide them with their perfect little safe space so they could feel warm and welcomed. I'm not going to shed a tear about that. If you want to launch the investigation into Trump not protecting Americans, go for it.

And I am not a Liberal, nice try to paint a different untrue picture, but didn't work. Sorry buttercup.

oh and he always listens to the media? think the demands came from his own people

Fair enough...but, why do you think they demanded that exact language?

Forum List

Back