Which State Would You Like to Kick Out of the US?

The wealthiest one percent have benefited more under dem rule than they ever did under con rule.
This is why the stupid vote republican.^^^^^

Seems to me the stupid ones keep voting Democrat. Under Democrat rule the one percenters have always done better than under repub rule. That's a simple fact. Dems have controlled this country far more than the repubs have.
Shrub 43 gave $3 trillion in tax cut welfare to millionaires. The GOP has always been about protecting the profits of corporations....military contractors...BIG OIL...Big Pharma...real estate...insurance companies...and Wall Street banks....Your really are as dumb as a bag of door knobs.

Gosh, I'm really looking forward to your link to a reliable source that President Bush GAVE $3 TRILLION in tax cut welfare to millionaires!

Yes, Republicans protect the profits of corporations! PROUDLY SO! Do you work in the private sector or suckle at the government teat?

I look forward to your response!

Gosh, I'm really looking forward to your link to a reliable source that President Bush GAVE $3 TRILLION in tax cut welfare to millionaires!

Yes, Republicans protect the profits of corporations! PROUDLY SO! Do you work in the private sector or suckle at the government teat?

Get out your calculator. You 'should' be very upset when you see the total.
The wealthiest one percent have benefited more under dem rule than they ever did under con rule.
This is why the stupid vote republican.^^^^^

Seems to me the stupid ones keep voting Democrat. Under Democrat rule the one percenters have always done better than under repub rule. That's a simple fact. Dems have controlled this country far more than the repubs have.
Shrub 43 gave $3 trillion in tax cut welfare to millionaires. The GOP has always been about protecting the profits of corporations....military contractors...BIG OIL...Big Pharma...real estate...insurance companies...and Wall Street banks....Your really are as dumb as a bag of door knobs.

Get out your calculator. You 'should' be very upset when you see the total.

Ten Years of the Bush Tax Cuts Benefiting the Rich

Ten Years of the Bush Tax Cuts Benefiting the Rich

Your article is cute but entirely misleading.

As you know, the mortgage/housing/financial collapse was caused by the actions of Democrats. Their actions are what led directly to the collapse in spite of the efforts of President Bush to reign in the housing market.

Fort Drum, Fort Hamilton, Watervliet, Arsenal NAVY NSU, US Military Academy West Point are all in NYS.

Let us move on to NJ liar.
1. Fort Dix
2. McGuire AFB
3. Picatinny Arsenal
4. Fort Monmouth

Connecticut has the Coast Guard Academy and the New London Sub Base

Massachusettes has Hanscomb AFB, Westover AFB, and Fort Devens.

New Hampshire has the Portsmouth Shipyard

Rhode Island has Naval Stations at Newport, Castle Hill and Point Judith.

Shall I continue liar? I think I will.

California has 32 Military Bases
Vandenburg AFB,
Edwards AFB
Sierra Army Depot
Beale AFB
McClellan AFB
Military Ocean Terminal Concord
San Joaquin Army Depot
TRACEN Peteluma Coast Guard
ISC Alameda Coast Guard
Mountain Training Marine Center
Camp Parks Army PRAFT
Camp Pendleton Marine Base

Here are 21 more military Bases in California.

Blue states have more military bases and still they are no parasite states like the red states. Your argument is a fail.

As a percentage of those states local economy, they are nothing in NY and CA.

In Mississippi they are huge.

The real question is why does your bullshit survey count military spending as dollar handouts?

Because bagger is a propagandist. Real facts don't matter to a propagandist. They're scum.

Leave it to a biased CON mod to call facts propaganda and call the presenter of facts a propagandist. CONS hate facts and that is why the post fact free statements, tell outright lies and quote Faux News.

CONS are pathetic and so are the states in which they reside.

I'm new here but am curious why you would identify yourself as a teabagger. A pejorative for homosexual males. Hey, whatever floats your boat!

Doesn't matter because you interpret it wrongly. Just the way it is.

It is in English. It doesn't need to be interpreted.
The 2nd calls for Militias to be armed, not the general citizenry. That's in English, too.

Wrong. Simple English, which you clearly don't understand, is very clear on the subject. Here are the very words of the Founders which absolutely refutes your BS.

Tenche Coxe: “Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American… The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.” – Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Tench Coxe: “Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American… [T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.”, Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Rep. Elbridge Gerry of Massachusetts: “Whenever governments mean to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise an army upon their ruins.” (spoken during floor debate over the Second Amendment, I Annals of Congress at 750, August 17, 1789.)

Alexander Hamilton: “…that standing army can never be formidable (threatening) to the liberties of the people, while there is a large body of citizens, little if at all inferior to them in the use of arms.” (Federalist Paper #29)

Alexander Hamilton: “The project of disciplining all the militia of the United States is as futile as it would be injurious, if it were capable of being carried into execution. A tolerable expertness in military movements is a business that requires time and practice. It is not a day, or even a week, that will suffice for the attainment of it. To oblige the great body of the yeomanry, and of the other classes of the citizens, to be under arms for the purpose of going through military exercises and evolutions, as often as might be necessary to acquire the degree of perfection which would entitle them to the character of a well-regulated militia, would be a real grievance to the people, and a serious public inconvenience and loss. It would form an annual deduction from the productive labor of the country, to an amount which, calculating upon the present numbers of the people, would not fall far short of the whole expense of the civil establishments of all the States. To attempt a thing which would abridge the mass of labor and industry to so considerable an extent, would be unwise: and the experiment, if made, could not succeed, because it would not long be endured. Little more can reasonably be aimed at, with respect to the people at large, than to have them properly armed and equipped” – Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No.2

Patrick Henry: “The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able might have a gun.” 3 Elliot, Debates at 386.

Thomas Jefferson: “No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.”, Proposal for a Virginia Constitution, 1 T. Jefferson Papers, 334 (C.J. Boyd, Ed. 1950)

Richard Henry Lee: “To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…” (LIGHT HORSE HARRY) LEE, writing in Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republic (1787-1788)

And the most relevant one to this discussion....

George Mason: “I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people.” (Elliott, Debates, 425-426)

The 2nd calls for Militias to be armed, not the general citizenry. That's in English, too.

It is in English but, obviously, you need help. You skipped English in school obviously. Or, at your school did they not teach PUNCTUATION?

Second Amendment to the United States Constitution
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. -

See more at: Second Amendment - U.S. Constitution - FindLaw

It is **WARNING** a ... fact that the biggest parasite states are the red states, so from a strictly economic stand point they should be gone but one could make the humanitarian plea and say that these welfare states need a hand up and not a hand out. Also other states like Alaska have lots of natural resources while others don't and have to rely on smart people as their natural resources e.g. NY, CT, MA, NJ. The smart people are in the Northeast.

143033_original.jpg

Some states need to go for moral reasons. Florida is a toilet, Texas has been whining about seceding for a long time and to those turds I say, "America, love it or leave it. Get the fuck out and see if Mexico will baby sit you." Alabama, Kentucky and Mississippi should go too.

America would be better off without corrupt states such as Florida and Texas and the other corrupt, immoral and parasitic red states.
Congress has no legislative authority to eject a state from the union, just as it has no legislative authority to prevent a state from leaving the union.
Constitution gives the Congress the right to admit states, so it has the right to stop states from leaving as well as booting them out.

You've never studied the US Constitution have you?

The 2nd calls for Militias to be armed, not the general citizenry.

No it doesn't.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the
right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

In the case of Texas v. White in 1869, Supreme Court Chief Justice Salmon P. Chase wrote that, “The union between Texas and the other states was as complete, as perpetual, and as indissoluble as the union between the original states. There was no place for reconsideration or revocation, except through revolution or through consent of the States.” The majority opinion struck down the Texas Ordinance of Secession, calling it “null,” and crafted a decision that rendered all acts of secession illegal according to the “perpetual union” of both the Articles of Confederation and subsequent Constitution for the United States. Chase did leave an opening, “revolution or the consent of the States,” but without either, secession could never be considered a legal act.

Secession is unconstitutional and so is part of a state forming another state. That said, if Texas or Florida or any other read state wants to go the US most hard working people won't mind. Nobody like parasites.

So, the constitution prohibits secession? Can you please quote the relevant text?

It is **WARNING** a ... fact that the biggest parasite states are the red states, so from a strictly economic stand point they should be gone but one could make the humanitarian plea and say that these welfare states need a hand up and not a hand out. Also other states like Alaska have lots of natural resources while others don't and have to rely on smart people as their natural resources e.g. NY, CT, MA, NJ. The smart people are in the Northeast.

143033_original.jpg

Some states need to go for moral reasons. Florida is a toilet, Texas has been whining about seceding for a long time and to those turds I say, "America, love it or leave it. Get the fuck out and see if Mexico will baby sit you." Alabama, Kentucky and Mississippi should go too.

America would be better off without corrupt states such as Florida and Texas and the other corrupt, immoral and parasitic red states.

Washington DC
Washington, DC isn't a state, dumbass.

OMG, you just attacked Obama and his 57 States. You're a ... racist ... DC is too black for you, is it, grand wizard?

You can't tap dance away from calling Washington DC a state, libtard.

You can't tap dance away from missing the point, libtard.

Or that you just called Obama a libtard. That's heresy to your God, you realize

143033_original.jpg

Washington DC
D.C. got statehood?
He's not very bright.

DC is to black for you, is it negro hater? Clearly DC is one of Obama's 57 States. Racism is great for you as long as it works for you
^^^
  • Doesn't know 'to' from 'too'.
  • Thinks DC is a state.
  • Like a typical wingnut, screws up, tries to blame Obama.

A tip. If you're going to be an eight year old, at least be a smart eight year old ...

No it doesn't.

The right of the people within that Militia, shall not be infringed. The founding fathers did not want stupid people aka today's Republicans to be running around with guns.

Gun-Banjo.jpg.a4e4abdbce014b7e2a5c99a58d280c4b.jpg

gun-names.jpg

1904023_561944350590156_6361792022462495002_n-292x300.jpg

gangsta-fail-18.jpg

The right of the people within that Militia, shall not be infringed.

Sorry, but that's not what it says.

The founding fathers did not want stupid people aka today's Republicans to be running around with guns.

They didn't? So did they give congress the legislative power in Art I, section 8 to prohibit the acquisition or possession of guns by the people of the states?

No it doesn't.

The right of the people within that Militia, shall not be infringed. The founding fathers did not want stupid people aka today's Republicans to be running around with guns.

Gun-Banjo.jpg.a4e4abdbce014b7e2a5c99a58d280c4b.jpg

gun-names.jpg

1904023_561944350590156_6361792022462495002_n-292x300.jpg

gangsta-fail-18.jpg

Duct%20Tape_zpsb3cli3ah.jpg

They didn't? So did they give congress the legislative power in Art I, section 8 to prohibit the acquisition or possession of guns by the people of the states?

Did you fail remedial reading? The rights of the well regulated militia shall not be infringed. That does not mean that that any idiot can have a gun. Back then they didn't let idiots in the militias.

For you idiots who think that the sections of the constitution are laws are stupid. You cons also ignore the word regulated and you think that any gun regulations are infringement on your rights. The problem with you cons is they who whine about your rights while ignoring your responsibilities.

You CONS want no regulations on weaponry. According to your logic, children, mentally ill, druggies and retards should be allowed to own guns because anything else would be a violation of "your rights".

3a407483d20c5bd2b855cb878588e455.jpg

With rights come responsibilities and your rights don't trump the rights of others. Neighbors have the rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and they don't need a trailer full of pill popping meth smoking white trash rednecks with guns living near them and making life suck. Get a clue.

Did you fail remedial reading? The rights of the well regulated militia shall not be infringed.

I think it's you that failed remedial reading. This is what the amendment says:

And this is what you comprehended it to say:

"The rights of the well regulated militia shall not be infringed."

Do you see now that your reading comprehension kind of sucks?

That does not mean that that any idiot can have a gun. Back then they didn't let idiots in the militias.

For you idiots [... blah blah]

If your contention is that congress has constitutional legislative authority to interfere with the acquisition or possession of arms by the people of the states, please quote the language.

Wrong. Simple English, which you clearly don't understand, is very clear on the subject. Here are the very words of the Founders which absolutely refutes your BS.

Tenche Coxe: “Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American… The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.” – Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Tench Coxe: “Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American… [T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.”, Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Rep. Elbridge Gerry of Massachusetts: “Whenever governments mean to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise an army upon their ruins.” (spoken during floor debate over the Second Amendment, I Annals of Congress at 750, August 17, 1789.)

Alexander Hamilton: “…that standing army can never be formidable (threatening) to the liberties of the people, while there is a large body of citizens, little if at all inferior to them in the use of arms.” (Federalist Paper #29)

Alexander Hamilton: “The project of disciplining all the militia of the United States is as futile as it would be injurious, if it were capable of being carried into execution. A tolerable expertness in military movements is a business that requires time and practice. It is not a day, or even a week, that will suffice for the attainment of it. To oblige the great body of the yeomanry, and of the other classes of the citizens, to be under arms for the purpose of going through military exercises and evolutions, as often as might be necessary to acquire the degree of perfection which would entitle them to the character of a well-regulated militia, would be a real grievance to the people, and a serious public inconvenience and loss. It would form an annual deduction from the productive labor of the country, to an amount which, calculating upon the present numbers of the people, would not fall far short of the whole expense of the civil establishments of all the States. To attempt a thing which would abridge the mass of labor and industry to so considerable an extent, would be unwise: and the experiment, if made, could not succeed, because it would not long be endured. Little more can reasonably be aimed at, with respect to the people at large, than to have them properly armed and equipped” – Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No.2

Patrick Henry: “The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able might have a gun.” 3 Elliot, Debates at 386.

Thomas Jefferson: “No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.”, Proposal for a Virginia Constitution, 1 T. Jefferson Papers, 334 (C.J. Boyd, Ed. 1950)

Richard Henry Lee: “To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…” (LIGHT HORSE HARRY) LEE, writing in Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republic (1787-1788)

And the most relevant one to this discussion....

George Mason: “I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people.” (Elliott, Debates, 425-426)
Why are you only quoting parts of their statements, out of context?

VERY dishonest.

Let's take the Patrick Henry quote first, OK?

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined...May we not discipline and arm them, as well as Congress, if the power be concurrent? So that our militia shall have two sets of arms, double sets of regimentals, and thus, at a very great cost, we shall be doubly armed. The great object is, that every man be armed.But can the people afford to pay for double sets of arms,Every one Who is able may have a gun.But we have learned, by experience, that, necessary as it is to have arms, and though our Assembly has, by a succession of laws for many years, endeavored to have the militia completely armed, it is still far from being the case.

Henry was actually talking about ensuring that members of the militia were adequately armed, not the general public. According to historian and Patrick Henry scholar Henry Mayer, "[W]ielding the scholar's power of the ellipse several partisans of gun ownership have edited Henry's remarks about how best to regulate the militia into an inflammatory half-truth 'The great object is that every man be armed....Every one who is able may have a gun.' The NRA has blown this up into a poster-sized blurb embossed with Patrick Henry's image."

Furthermore, the Henry quotation uses ellipses to join together two ideas that Henry expressed days apart. Henry spoke about guarding "the public liberty" on June 5, 1788 at the Virginia Ratifying Convention. His comments about arms occurred on June 14 at the same convention.

The person who wrote "There isn't anything by way of law or statute that speaks to the matter" who is clueless.

Look up the issue in Paperview's postings (yes, you can search for it easily), and you will find hundreds of posts that clearly demonstrate no state has the legal or constitutional right to leave the Union without the permission of the states.

No, lumberjack and centinel, you will never ever get "just once more" for something we know has been settled for more than 150 years. You don't like, who cares? Your opinions in relationship to what is law on this issue are meaningless.

For those, unlike Centinel and lumberjack who don't get "just once more", here is the proof.

Supreme Court Justice Salmon P. Chase settled that question all the way back in 1869:

When, therefore, Texas became one of the United States, she entered into an indissoluble relation. All the obligations of perpetual union, and all the guaranties of republican government in the Union, attached at once to the State. The act which consummated her admission into the Union was something more than a compact; it was the incorporation of a new member into the political body. And it was final. The union between Texas and the other States was as complete, as perpetual, and as indissoluble as the union between the original States. There was no place for reconsideration or revocation, except through revolution or through consent of the States.

Texas v. White - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did you fail remedial reading? The rights of the well regulated militia shall not be infringed.

I think it's you that failed remedial reading. This is what the amendment says:

And this is what you comprehended it to say:

"The rights of the well regulated militia shall not be infringed."

Do you see now that your reading comprehension kind of sucks?

That does not mean that that any idiot can have a gun. Back then they didn't let idiots in the militias.

For you idiots [... blah blah]

If your contention is that congress has constitutional legislative authority to interfere with the acquisition or possession of arms by the people of the states, please quote the language.

The English classes he took in elementary school did not include punctuation. I bet he could find a remedial course on line....

I realize that you are being facetious. Either that or English is your second or possibly a third language. I'm certain that had you taken English in school as your primary language, you certainly would have covered punctuation. Or is that expecting too much of you?

Forum List

Back