Which State Would You Like to Kick Out of the US?

It is **WARNING** a ... fact that the biggest parasite states are the red states, so from a strictly economic stand point they should be gone but one could make the humanitarian plea and say that these welfare states need a hand up and not a hand out. Also other states like Alaska have lots of natural resources while others don't and have to rely on smart people as their natural resources e.g. NY, CT, MA, NJ. The smart people are in the Northeast.

143033_original.jpg

Some states need to go for moral reasons. Florida is a toilet, Texas has been whining about seceding for a long time and to those turds I say, "America, love it or leave it. Get the fuck out and see if Mexico will baby sit you." Alabama, Kentucky and Mississippi should go too.

America would be better off without corrupt states such as Florida and Texas and the other corrupt, immoral and parasitic red states.

Washington DC
Washington, DC isn't a state, dumbass.

OMG, you just attacked Obama and his 57 States. You're a ... racist ... DC is too black for you, is it, grand wizard?

You can't tap dance away from calling Washington DC a state, libtard.

You can't tap dance away from missing the point, libtard.

Or that you just called Obama a libtard. That's heresy to your God, you realize
Deflection is all you've got. Again, show where Obama called DC a state.

libtard = libertarian retard

Washington DC
D.C. got statehood?
He's not very bright.

DC is to black for you, is it negro hater? Clearly DC is one of Obama's 57 States. Racism is great for you as long as it works for you
^^^
  • Doesn't know 'to' from 'too'.
  • Thinks DC is a state.
  • Like a typical wingnut, screws up, tries to blame Obama.

A tip. If you're going to be an eight year old, at least be a smart eight year old ...
I'd bet money that you re-checked that post 5 times for spelling errors.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Washington DC
Washington, DC isn't a state, dumbass.

OMG, you just attacked Obama and his 57 States. You're a ... racist ... DC is too black for you, is it, grand wizard?

You can't tap dance away from calling Washington DC a state, libtard.

You can't tap dance away from missing the point, libtard.

Or that you just called Obama a libtard. That's heresy to your God, you realize
Deflection is all you've got. Again, show where Obama called DC a state.

libtard = libertarian retard

OMG, you think Obama is stupid for thinking DC is a State, that's so funny. And he lives there. Geez, what a dumb ass

D.C. got statehood?
He's not very bright.

DC is to black for you, is it negro hater? Clearly DC is one of Obama's 57 States. Racism is great for you as long as it works for you
^^^
  • Doesn't know 'to' from 'too'.
  • Thinks DC is a state.
  • Like a typical wingnut, screws up, tries to blame Obama.

A tip. If you're going to be an eight year old, at least be a smart eight year old ...
I'd bet money that you re-checked that post 5 times for spelling errors.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

You got picked on a lot, didn't you?

California for sure. Give it to Mexico. But we will have to build a wall along it's border with the US, in 5 years they will be illegally immigrating from California to the US again.

California would thrive as a country as would all the Blues states. We have the smartest and most educated people.

map+2004+us+IQ+map.jpg
Again, all you're doing is attacking blacks and Hispanics. They're the ones who bring the I.Q. numbers down in those red states you like to shit on.

Just admit now that you're a racist.

You are the one who mentioned Blacks.

The Red States with low numbers of Blacks also have low average IQs. You are the one claiming Black are dragging down IQ averages when the truth it it's whites.

maxresdefault.jpg

NY has more Black and other minorities than Texas and NY has a much higher IQ.

NY is 17 points higher than Texas and that's a huge difference. 92 is barely high enough to work at a fast food restaurant cleaning toilets. Stupid people are your people and most of them are WHITE! That is not racist. That is a fact! Too bad you hate fact huh?

I call horseshit. New Jersey at 111? Yeah, no way that's true.

California for sure. Give it to Mexico. But we will have to build a wall along it's border with the US, in 5 years they will be illegally immigrating from California to the US again.

California would thrive as a country as would all the Blues states. We have the smartest and most educated people.

map+2004+us+IQ+map.jpg
Again, all you're doing is attacking blacks and Hispanics. They're the ones who bring the I.Q. numbers down in those red states you like to shit on.

Just admit now that you're a racist.

You are the one who mentioned Blacks.

The Red States with low numbers of Blacks also have low average IQs. You are the one claiming Black are dragging down IQ averages when the truth it it's whites.

maxresdefault.jpg

NY has more Black and other minorities than Texas and NY has a much higher IQ.

NY is 17 points higher than Texas and that's a huge difference. 92 is barely high enough to work at a fast food restaurant cleaning toilets. Stupid people are your people and most of them are WHITE! That is not racist. That is a fact! Too bad you hate fact huh?

I call horseshit. New Jersey at 111? Yeah, no way that's true.
The design to reach those numbers is greatly flawed, of course.

The person who wrote "There isn't anything by way of law or statute that speaks to the matter" who is clueless.

Look up the issue in Paperview's postings (yes, you can search for it easily), and you will find hundreds of posts that clearly demonstrate no state has the legal or constitutional right to leave the Union without the permission of the states.

No, lumberjack and centinel, you will never ever get "just once more" for something we know has been settled for more than 150 years. You don't like, who cares? Your opinions in relationship to what is law on this issue are meaningless.

What a dumbass. You think opinions are equal to law and statutes. What a fail turd. If there were a law or statute you would cite it.
:) You are projecting your inability to form an articulate statement.

Fact: your opinion on the Constitution is meaningless.

Fact: Congress and SCOTUS actions on the Constitution are meaningful.

The person who wrote "There isn't anything by way of law or statute that speaks to the matter" who is clueless.

Look up the issue in Paperview's postings (yes, you can search for it easily), and you will find hundreds of posts that clearly demonstrate no state has the legal or constitutional right to leave the Union without the permission of the states.

No, lumberjack and centinel, you will never ever get "just once more" for something we know has been settled for more than 150 years. You don't like, who cares? Your opinions in relationship to what is law on this issue are meaningless.
You won't find that, Fakey, because he never provided a shred of evidence to support the claim. Like you, Paperview is a Constitutional retard. You believe that it must be true because you want it to be true.

You won't find that, Fakey, because he never provided a shred of evidence to support the claim. Like you, Paperview is a Constitutional retard. You believe that it must be true because you want it to be true.
And you demonstrate once again why we laugh at you guys. Your opinions on these issues are meaningless, as you well know.

It is **WARNING** a ... fact that the biggest parasite states are the red states, so from a strictly economic stand point they should be gone but one could make the humanitarian plea and say that these welfare states need a hand up and not a hand out. Also other states like Alaska have lots of natural resources while others don't and have to rely on smart people as their natural resources e.g. NY, CT, MA, NJ. The smart people are in the Northeast.

143033_original.jpg

Some states need to go for moral reasons. Florida is a toilet, Texas has been whining about seceding for a long time and to those turds I say, "America, love it or leave it. Get the fuck out and see if Mexico will baby sit you." Alabama, Kentucky and Mississippi should go too.

America would be better off without corrupt states such as Florida and Texas and the other corrupt, immoral and parasitic red states.

Hey TeaDouchebag

Florida is less corrupt than those Democrap states New York, Illinois and California!

Well, OK, except Miami.

What a dumbass. You think opinions are equal to law and statutes. What a fail turd. If there were a law or statute you would cite it.
:) You are projecting your inability to form an articulate statement. Fact: your opinion on the Constitution is meaningless. Fact: Congress and SCOTUS actions on the Constitution are meaningful.
But your opinion is fact. lol You fail. You cite a case that says a state can secede and you still think your opinion means you're right. Dumb dumb.
I don't have to cite any such case. I don't cite my opinion as fact as you do. But I can cite White v. Texas, which is a fact and shows how meaningless is your opinion.

This is too easy.

143033_original.jpg

Hey TeaDouchebag

Florida is less corrupt than those Democrap states New York, Illinois and California!

Well, OK, except Miami.
Jacksonville?

Tallahassee?

The whole western panhandle?

And you demonstrate once again why we laugh at you guys. Your opinions on these issues are meaningless, as you well know.

It's not opinion, retard. It's fact.

143033_original.jpg

Hey TeaDouchebag

Well, OK, except Miami.
Jacksonville?

Tallahassee?

Way less corrupt.

:) You are projecting your inability to form an articulate statement. Fact: your opinion on the Constitution is meaningless. Fact: Congress and SCOTUS actions on the Constitution are meaningful.
But your opinion is fact. lol You fail. You cite a case that says a state can secede and you still think your opinion means you're right. Dumb dumb.
I don't have to cite any such case. I don't cite my opinion as fact as you do. But I can cite White v. Texas, which is a fact and shows how meaningless is your opinion.

This is too easy.

White vs Texas was decided by a bunch of hand picked Lincoln cronies. Aside from that, the "logic" of the decision is fatally flawed. Citing that opinion only shows you're a boot licking douche bag or terminally stupid.

143033_original.jpg

Hey TeaDouchebag

Well, OK, except Miami.
Jacksonville?

Tallahassee?

Way less corrupt.
Just as much, yeah.

This is too easy.

White vs Texas was decided by a bunch of hand picked Lincoln cronies. Aside from that, the "logic" of the decision is fatally flawed. Citing that opinion only shows you're a boot licking douche bag or terminally stupid.
Your silly answer is simply silly. Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back