which third Party candidates have you voted for?

I have voted for ….

• Total voters
In the past, Green Party.
I've voted for Democrats and Republicans also.
I've considered the Constitution Party as it follows a strict adherence to the Constitution, however, its religious leanings are not to my liking.
Now, I'm with the Republicans and not switching.

Last edited:
I wrote in my dog Rocky once when the choices both sucked.

I think he would have done a fantastic job. He was loyal, handsome, dedicated, hard working and smarter than most of the planets human beings.

i will name three now"

i dont know more
I voted Libertarian Gary Johnson in 2016. It is the only time I ever went 3rd party and Donny and Hillary, both sucked and did not deserve to be in the office.

i will name three now"

i dont know more
two party system? our modern parties are more properly coalitions of smaller constituencies., this moves the multipartiness into the 2 parties of the de facto "system"

also, i hope that you are not confused by our terminology. neither "conservative" nor "liberal" means what europeans might think.

two party system? our modern parties are more properly coalitions of smaller constituencies., this moves the multipartiness into the 2 parties of the de facto "system"

also, i hope that you are not confused by our terminology. neither "conservative" nor "liberal" means what europeans might think.
I know :)

Forum List

Back