Which would be tougher, being the only Black student in an all white school, or being the only White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which would be tougher, being the only Black student in an all White school, or being the only White student in an all Black school?
Being a black student in the deep south?

Harsh.

You forgot to add, "In 1950."

No, he can say "in 2017,"
Keep racism alive!

You do it every day.
...but don't ALL white people?

Our local middle school a few years ago was only 2% black students and had an A+ academic rating by the state.

Then the school board decided to start school choice and busing in minorities from other areas.

Now the school is 25% black students and the state academic rating went down to a C-

A teen I know who attends the middle school, told me that everyday there is a fight between the black kids in either the halls or the lunch room. .... :cool:

I don't doubt what you say for a moment....but it should be traced...blamed....on the attitudes and pathologies that Liberals have taught black males to portray as their right of passage as victims....

The proof of same is that black females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs.
Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593.

They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies.

Heaven forbid if black males assume more successful roles,....and 'act white.'

Acting white? Boy you really need to shut up. Everybody is an expert on blacks here and not on of your asses is back. I am back and yet a dumb ass asian like you wants to lecture me about how blacks are. Therefore since racist comments seems to be allowed here let me tell your Asian ass to go eat some kimchi and dog meat then shut the fuck up.

Vulgarity aside, as you are clearly low-class trash.....it behooves one who refers to another as 'dumb,' to spell their own race correctly...

"I am back (sic) and yet a dumb ass asian like you wants to lecture me about how blacks are."

Black is spelled b-l-a-c-k.

On the bright side....your posts are comedy gold.

I wasn't trying to sound racist, but just pointing out that education doesn't seem to be a priority in the black community. ..... :cool:

Really? I guess that's why blacks fought against school segregation and won.

"...blacks fought against school segregation..."

"Black students demand segregated spaces from white students"
Black students demand segregated spaces from white students - The College Fix

See what I mean about you being comedy gold???
Much less whites....you don't even know anything about blacks.

Don't ever change....except for your avi....
Make it "DumbAsTheyCome"....you know...for truth in advertising.

If a black student is seen by other black kids reading or carrying a book. He will be accused of acting white, and runs the risk of being beaten up. ..... :cool:

Exactly what McWhorter writes....

51C%2B020lPOL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The hate crime stats alone prove how stupid you are.

Not to mention the fact that you are acting like the treatment of a self hating white girl by blacks is the same way they would treat a white man who is marrying their sisters or daughter.
You don't even know what you are talking about. Who is a self hating white girl?
You, moron.

Nobody who is worth a shit even uses terms like “people of color” in a serious manner.

According to who?
According to people with a functioning brain.

There is absolutely no reason to lump the entirety of the non-white world into one term that isn’t even biologically accurate, unless you possess a conscious bias against whites.
It is mostly whites who 'possess a conscious bias' against anyone who isn't white.

Maybe that is just you?

Which would be tougher, being the only Black student in an all White school, or being the only White student in an all Black school?
Walk into an inner city tonight and find out.

you've never been in an "inner city". you can't even define what that means.

I have.

Can you ever defy your Liberal masters and simply be HONEST?????

Have you ever been truly honest PC?

For example:
The unexamined life is not worth living - Wikipedia

I have.

For example:

Truly....what a stupid post.

Given an enema, you could be buried in a matchbox.

I have.

For example:

The question was, "Have you ever been truly honest", implied in this question is explained in the link.

I have.

For example:

The question was, "Have you ever been truly honest", implied in this question is explained in the link.

As I pointed out earlier, it is...truly.....an asinine post from an ass.....you are the very nexus of ignorance and dishonesty.

You have proven over and over that you are the intellectual rival of one of those insects that could exist on a basic level even if their heads were cut off.

Our local middle school a few years ago was only 2% black students and had an A+ academic rating by the state.

Then the school board decided to start school choice and busing in minorities from other areas.

Now the school is 25% black students and the state academic rating went down to a C-

A teen I know who attends the middle school, told me that everyday there is a fight between the black kids in either the halls or the lunch room. .... :cool:

I don't doubt what you say for a moment....but it should be traced...blamed....on the attitudes and pathologies that Liberals have taught black males to portray as their right of passage as victims....

The proof of same is that black females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs.
Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593.

They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies.

Heaven forbid if black males assume more successful roles,....and 'act white.'

Acting white? Boy you really need to shut up. Everybody is an expert on blacks here and not on of your asses is back. I am back and yet a dumb ass asian like you wants to lecture me about how blacks are. Therefore since racist comments seems to be allowed here let me tell your Asian ass to go eat some kimchi and dog meat then shut the fuck up.
Yet you post things as if you are an expert on whites.

I live in a white society. I live in an area that is 90 percent white. We must follow white laws, get educated in a white educational system and meet white standards to survive in society as well as to be able to get employment. Now when you have that amount of exposure to blacks, when you have been taught in a black system, when your very survival rides on understanding blacks, then you come talk to me.
what are white laws? what is a white educational system? what are white standards? Whites get up, get dressed, go to work, come home, etc etc. Blacks do the same, Asians, etc. You are trying to find excuses to blame whitey for whatever problems you have. If your assessments were correct, there would not be any successful black people.

You know, when I was in the military, there were times that some of my friends would invite me to their place for a weekend. And yeah, some of those people were blacks who lived in AL and GA.

And, sometimes when I went to their place, I was the only white boy for several miles. We'd go out to the clubs and chase women and shoot pool.

Not once did I ever feel like I was being discriminated against. I remember one time in a club, I was the only white face in there and a huge dude walked up to me and said 'hey boy, you know where you are?"

I told him "yeah, I'm here in a club dancing with pretty women and drinking beer".

He then told me I was all right and bought a round of beers.

However, on the other side of the coin, I have seen blacks treated very badly in all white places. Matter of fact, in Meridian MS, there was a bar called Pott's Place, and when I tried to go there one night with a black friend of mine (and both of us were in full Navy uniforms), I was told I could get in, but the n===er had to stay out. I told him we were both military, and he said tough, it doesn't matter.

So, based on that experience, I would be willing to say it is tougher to be a black student in an all white school than it is to be a white student in an all black one.
I am a white woman, very light with dark blond hair and grey eyes. I have always found that people of color are far more likely to accept a white person than whites are to accept a black person, or anyone not white. As a teacher, I was teaching in an inner-city school with probably a 50%+ population of kids of color, not all black, lots of Filipinos and Hispanics too. My classroom had a once a week meeting of one of the school clubs. Our club was the poetry club, but it was really a lot of black kids, boys, wanting to do rap. I didn't allow verse that was violent or obscene, and they agreed to that. I also didn't allow music. And they agreed to that; they were just happy a teacher allowed them to rap.

The club was open to anyone in the school, and a white girl came on her own and did traditional poetry. These black rappers were completely accepting to her. They clapped when she recited her poetry just like they clapped for each other.They commented on it and discussed it just like they did with each other's work, and she was asked to comment on theirs. She wasn't one of their group, it was clear, just an ordinary girl who wrote poetry. They treated her with respect and value. I've been in long term relationships with black men whose families were welcoming and accepting while my family had a really difficult time doing the same. I've lived and worked in countries where as a white person I was a minority but never felt any racism or bias but felt accepted and welcome.

My life experience as a teacher and as an adult is that people of color are far more accepting of whites than the other way around.
The hate crime stats alone prove how stupid you are.

Not to mention the fact that you are acting like the treatment of a self hating white girl by blacks is the same way they would treat a white man who is marrying their sisters or daughter.

Whites commit the most hate crimes. I'm black and I know that there ain't all that many black men who would do anything to a white man marrying their sister/daughter unless the white man was abusive.
Blacks commit many more hate crimes against whites than the other way around, and that is with general reluctance to even label a black on white crime as a hate crime(and an over eagerness to label any white on black crime a hate crime).
So you consider every time a black person commits a crime against a white person, it's a hate crime?
He doesn't think blacks commit crimes, he doesn't think white people can tell the truth, he doesn't believe white people are ever unjustly threatened by blacks. Very delusional individual.

I have.

For example:

As I pointed out earlier, it is...truly.....an asinine post from an ass.....you are the very nexus of ignorance and dishonesty.

You have proven over and over that you are the intellectual rival of one of those insects that could exist on a basic level even if their heads were cut off.

LOL With a little bit of work I suspect I could push you too to the point of decompensation***.

Have you read my thread on that topic? Please do, I'd really enjoy reading your defense of The Donald.

***the failure to generate effective psychological coping mechanisms in response to stress, resulting in personality disturbance or disintegration, especially that which causes relapse in schizophrenia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back