Which would be tougher, being the only Black student in an all white school, or being the only White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you say it was the same amount of white and Black students that attended the school?
I'd say 50 % white 10% black...but then again there were also white hispanics, n they saw themselves as white and pretty much looked it

Have you read any by McWhorter?

Star Parker?

How about Joseph C. Phillips, “He Talk Like a White Boy”?

None?

'Cat in the Hat' doesn't count.
McWhorter wasnt writing books when I was in high school dummy.

And that excuses your ignorance.......how?
You should be asking yourself why you are too ignorant to understand this happened in high school. When you realize this it will all come clear.

This is the best excuse you can come up with for remaining uneducated???

51pdH1b0w6L._AC_US218_.jpg

51R1RN6tOrL._AC_US218_.jpg
Is your lack of reading comprehension the best excuse you can come up with for being ignorant?

Do you realize how truly stupid you appear???

I just provided three books which I have read....and you haven't....and you squeal about my reading?????

Gads, you're a moron.

Here's another author you haven't read:

"The Afro-American has been heir to the myths that
it's better to be poor than rich,
lower-class rather than middle or upper,
easygoing rather than industrious,
extravagant rather than thrifty,
and atheletic rather than academic."
A challenging quote from author Ishmael Reed

BTW....anytime you'd like to compare educational resumes, let me know.

`
I've been to a number of parties and get-togethers where I am/was the only white person. No big deal.

McWhorter wasnt writing books when I was in high school dummy.

You should be asking yourself why you are too ignorant to understand this happened in high school. When you realize this it will all come clear.

Is your lack of reading comprehension the best excuse you can come up with for being ignorant?

I just provided three books which I have read....and you haven't....and you squeal about my reading?????

Gads, you're a moron.

Who told you I hadnt read the books and what does reading those books have to do with what I was talking about?

Gads, you're a moron.

Who told you I hadnt read the books and what does reading those books have to do with what I was talking about?

Watch this:
did you read those books?

`
I've been to a number of parties and get-togethers where I am/was the only white person. No big deal.

Gold star for you, huh?

"Thrilled with their role as ‘white friend-of-the-blacks,’ many found that they could actually make a living at it! The part requires sneering at nonexistent racists, and memorizing one line: “Goddam it, this may cost me my career but I’m going to speak up for racial equality and let the chips fall where they may!”
Ann Coulter

Would you say it was the same amount of white and Black students that attended the school?
I'd say 50 % white 10% black...but then again there were also white hispanics, n they saw themselves as white and pretty much looked it
It never seems to get fifty/fifty. There is a cut off threshold that prompts white flight. Until that mark is hit they typically discriminate against the Black students.

Our local middle school a few years ago was only 2% black students and had an A+ academic rating by the state.

Then the school board decided to start school choice and busing in minorities from other areas.

Now the school is 25% black students and the state academic rating went down to a C-

A teen I know who attends the middle school, told me that everyday there is a fight between the black kids in either the halls or the lunch room. .... :cool:

I don't doubt what you say for a moment....but it should be traced...blamed....on the attitudes and pathologies that Liberals have taught black males to portray as their right of passage as victims....

The proof of same is that black females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs.
Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593.

They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies.

Heaven forbid if black males assume more successful roles,....and 'act white.'

Acting white? Boy you really need to shut up. Everybody is an expert on blacks here and not on of your asses is back. I am back and yet a dumb ass asian like you wants to lecture me about how blacks are. Therefore since racist comments seems to be allowed here let me tell your Asian ass to go eat some kimchi and dog meat then shut the fuck up.

My ass is only 1/8th Asian, but I'm eating kimchee RIGHT NOW! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

On the other hand, I'm not eating the dog in the room. Then again, I'm also not giving him any of my kimchee. Everything's in degrees, I guess.

Gads, you're a moron.

Watch this:
You didnt answer my questions. When you have I will pay attention to you.

Our local middle school a few years ago was only 2% black students and had an A+ academic rating by the state.

Then the school board decided to start school choice and busing in minorities from other areas.

Now the school is 25% black students and the state academic rating went down to a C-

A teen I know who attends the middle school, told me that everyday there is a fight between the black kids in either the halls or the lunch room. .... :cool:

I don't doubt what you say for a moment....but it should be traced...blamed....on the attitudes and pathologies that Liberals have taught black males to portray as their right of passage as victims....

The proof of same is that black females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs.
Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593.

They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies.

Acting white? Boy you really need to shut up. Everybody is an expert on blacks here and not on of your asses is back. I am back and yet a dumb ass asian like you wants to lecture me about how blacks are. Therefore since racist comments seems to be allowed here let me tell your Asian ass to go eat some kimchi and dog meat then shut the fuck up.

My ass is only 1/8th Asian, but I'm eating kimchee RIGHT NOW! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

On the other hand, I'm not eating the dog in the room. Then again, I'm also not giving him any of my kimchee. Everything's in degrees, I guess.

불고기와?

Gads, you're a moron.

Watch this:
You didnt answer my questions. When you have I will pay attention to you.

But you just answered my question.

Now....back under the rock you slithered from.

`
Yup and as I've said many times. A white person at a majority non white (especially majority black) gathering is the safe person there.

Black people are well aware of the harsher penalties that occur should they harm a white person. Even if a white person thinks a black person is threatening violence, the police come full force and shut him down. Even if that black person does not exist, the police will come out in force to shut it down. I don't even need to get into the long history of fake "Black man did it" stories that whites and other non-black people do.

Gold star for you, huh?"Thrilled with their role as ‘white friend-of-the-blacks,’ many found that they could actually make a living at it! The part requires sneering at nonexistent racists, and memorizing one line: “Goddam it, this may cost me my career but I’m going to speak up for racial equality and let the chips fall where they may!” Ann Coulter
`
I didn't realize you were such a damnable racist. Good to know now.

Black people are well aware of the harsher penalties that occur should they harm a white person. Even if a white person thinks a black person is threatening violence, the police come full force and shut him down. Even if that black person does not exist, the police will come out in force to shut it down. I don't even need to get into the long history of fake "Black man did it" stories that whites and other non-black people do.
`
`

In reality, I just like being with my friends. The only time I was aware of that race mix was the first time, and that was a little over 12 years ago. All I know is that it works for me.

불고기와?

Whoa, Chic, that's pretty forward for public conversation, don't you think? I mean. . . I'm down, but in the future let's exercise a little discretion, alright?

Lol @ me.

Seriously tho, I took 4 years of Japanese in high school and even if you were using their kanji I'd be like, "Wakaranai!" Korean writing might as well be Martian for all I can understand of it, much as I love me some bulgogi.

"A white person in an all black school would be the safetest (sic)person there."
Bogus.....as are you.
I could punch a Tiger in the face. That's ACT 1. Now in this Tiger case. What do you think ACT 2 would be ?

Yeah - He'd have me for breakfast

White supremacy works the same way

So yeah a black kid could attack a white kid in a black school. But that's ACT 1. ACT 2 would be immediate removal from that black kid at school and all types cuts in schools funding and resources would probably happen to, a long with more school guards and even police patrols should it get out of hand,

So racism on the part of black folks (even the most vicious) is pretty impotent.

Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives. And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that to whites.

But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly.

I'm saying that you've catapulted yourself into the highest level of ignorant liars.
Clear enough?
What am I lying about ? And what's your point ?
I think PC has been huffing paint again. She cant even get on topic.
Gold star for you, huh?"Thrilled with their role as ‘white friend-of-the-blacks,’ many found that they could actually make a living at it! The part requires sneering at nonexistent racists, and memorizing one line: “Goddam it, this may cost me my career but I’m going to speak up for racial equality and let the chips fall where they may!” Ann Coulter
`
I didn't realize you were such a damnable racist. Good to know now.

Hit you where you live, huh?
Can't shake that government school indoctrination?

Here....let me teach you the definition of racist, as you use it: a conservative winning the argument with a Liberal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back