Which would be tougher, being the only Black student in an all white school, or being the only White

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm black and lived in a town that was 90 percent white. We often had to bring our parents to the school in order to talk to racist white teachers and to confront racist white parents who taught their kids the same shit I see here. There were times on the way home we had to fight white kids who would throw rocks at us while calling us racist taunts. Yep those well mannered white ids who just blended into the woodwork.

Some of you here are lying sons of bitches.
I had to roll up on some white boys that were torturing my nephew. I told my brother in law he needed to move to a more diverse neighborhood.

I have.

Can you ever defy your Liberal masters and simply be HONEST?????

Have you ever been truly honest PC?

For example:
The unexamined life is not worth living - Wikipedia

Truly....what a stupid post.

Given an enema, you could be buried in a matchbox.

The question was, "Have you ever been truly honest", implied in this question is explained in the link.

As I pointed out earlier, it is...truly.....an asinine post from an ass.....you are the very nexus of ignorance and dishonesty.

You have proven over and over that you are the intellectual rival of one of those insects that could exist on a basic level even if their heads were cut off.

LOL With a little bit of work I suspect I could push you too to the point of decompensation***.

Have you read my thread on that topic? Please do, I'd really enjoy reading your defense of The Donald.

***the failure to generate effective psychological coping mechanisms in response to stress, resulting in personality disturbance or disintegration, especially that which causes relapse in schizophrenia.

"Have you read my thread on blah blah blah....?"

I should read your wall scratchings?????
Pitching quarters would be more productive.

At your age you should keep priorities in mind, and search for a comparable donor.

And....don't forget....the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of Charades.

If a black student is seen by other black kids reading or carrying a book. He will be accused of acting white, and runs the risk of being beaten up. ..... :cool:
I read books all the time. Everyone called me Malcolm and thought it was cool.

Have you read any by McWhorter?

Star Parker?

How about Joseph C. Phillips, “He Talk Like a White Boy”?

None?

'Cat in the Hat' doesn't count.

Have you ever been truly honest PC?

For example:
The unexamined life is not worth living - Wikipedia

The question was, "Have you ever been truly honest", implied in this question is explained in the link.

As I pointed out earlier, it is...truly.....an asinine post from an ass.....you are the very nexus of ignorance and dishonesty.

You have proven over and over that you are the intellectual rival of one of those insects that could exist on a basic level even if their heads were cut off.

LOL With a little bit of work I suspect I could push you too to the point of decompensation***.

Have you read my thread on that topic? Please do, I'd really enjoy reading your defense of The Donald.

***the failure to generate effective psychological coping mechanisms in response to stress, resulting in personality disturbance or disintegration, especially that which causes relapse in schizophrenia.

At your age you should keep priorities in mind, and search for a comparable donor.

And....don't forget....the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of Charades.

Really got to you that time, I suppose the reference to schizophrenia probably hit too close to home for you. I wish I could say sorry, but I don't have much empathy - only pity - for people like you.

If a black student is seen by other black kids reading or carrying a book. He will be accused of acting white, and runs the risk of being beaten up. ..... :cool:

Star Parker?

None?

McWhorter wasnt writing books when I was in high school dummy.

Star Parker?

None?

And that excuses your ignorance.......how?

Really got to you that time, I suppose the reference to schizophrenia probably hit too close to home for you. I wish I could say sorry, but I don't have much empathy - only pity - for people like you.

Why are you back?

If you can't live without me...why are you still alive?

Star Parker?

None?

You should be asking yourself why you are too ignorant to understand this happened in high school. When you realize this it will all come clear.

Which would be tougher, being the only Black student in an all White school, or being the only White student in an all Black school?
A white person in an all black school would be the safetest person there.

And EVEN IF he wasn't there aren’t exactly loads of white parents fighting for the right to send there children to all black schools. So EVEN IF a white kid would have it tougher time at a black school (which they wouldn't) such is it's rarity that you can't really call it a disadvantage suffered by white folks.

That this is the best example of racism against whites you could come up with, is all the proof one should need that black racism on a systematic level does not exist

Which would be tougher, being the only Black student in an all White school, or being the only White student in an all Black school?

And EVEN IF he wasn't there aren’t exactly loads of white parents fighting for the right to send there children to all black schools. So EVEN IF a white kid would have it tougher time at a black school (which they wouldn't) such is it's rarity that you can[t really call it a disadvantage suffered by white folks.

That this was the best example of racism against whites you could come up with, is all the proof one should need that black racism on a systematic level does not exist
Yeah. No one fucked with the 3 white kids that went to our schools One was a DJ and universally loved. The other 2 just sort of faded into the background.

Yeah. No one fucked with the 3 white kids that went to our schools One was a DJ and universally loved. The other 2 just sort of faded into the background.
I had plenty white kids go to my schools and they had major white privilege. They'd be punished less harshly than the black kids for minor sh*t and they committed those infractions the same frequency as we did.

The black children were tracked into basic and remedial level classes, the white kids were tracked into advanced and honors classes, even though they showed no more promise (and sometimes quite a bit less) than us.

Of course they'd make sure they'd have ONE black kid in the advanced class (to show they're not racist)

Star Parker?

None?

You should be asking yourself why you are too ignorant to understand this happened in high school. When you realize this it will all come clear.

This is the best excuse you can come up with for remaining uneducated???

51pdH1b0w6L._AC_US218_.jpg

51R1RN6tOrL._AC_US218_.jpg

And EVEN IF he wasn't there aren’t exactly loads of white parents fighting for the right to send there children to all black schools. So EVEN IF a white kid would have it tougher time at a black school (which they wouldn't) such is it's rarity that you can't really call it a disadvantage suffered by white folks.

That this is the best example of racism against whites you could come up with, is all the proof one should need that black racism on a systematic level does not exist

Bogus.

Your post should be planted around the roots of of corn and other agricultural produce to improve the harvest.

Last edited:
I had plenty white kids go to my schools and they had major white privilege. They'd be punished less harshly than the black kids for minor sh*t and they committed those infractions the same frequency as we did.

The black children were tracked into basic and remedial level classes, the white kids were tracked into advanced and honors classes, even though they showed no more promise (and sometimes quite a bit less) than us.

Of course they'd make sure they'd have ONE black kid in the advanced class (to show they're not racist)
Would you say it was the same amount of white and Black students that attended the school?

Being the only Black in a white school.
LOL, Come to Burley Idaho
I think theres a couple at the HS
I've never heard of any problems.
That doesnt mean much and dont have to come to Idaho. I have a nephew that currently attends a predominantly white school as 1 of 2 Black students. My wife was the only Black student in her school until her senior year. They have told me the horror stories.

Star Parker?

None?

This is the best excuse you can come up with for remaining uneducated???

51pdH1b0w6L._AC_US218_.jpg

51R1RN6tOrL._AC_US218_.jpg
Is your lack of reading comprehension the best excuse you can come up with for being ignorant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back