White America's Greatest Delusion: "They Do Not Know It and They Do Not Want to Know It"

I still get charged for it, so use any adjective you like, I wasnt a nazi and I get paid.

You dont complain about that so cut it out

YOu are not making any sense.

Contrary to your vision of White America as working to keep blacks down, there has been a strong consensus to help blacks rise for 50 years.

Nazi? Paid? I don't know what point you are even trying to make.

I'm sorry, I meant...I'm not a nazi but I still have to pay to Israel. As soon as I hear anyone complain about that you'll have some credibility.

Now I ask you, if there has never been any "holding blacks down" then why on earth would you point to policies that help blacks rise?

Rise from what? Rise from rise? :rofl:

YOu are not being asked to pay money to Israel because you are being held responsible for Nazi crimes.

I know what I'm not held responsible for. I'm saying I wasnt a Nazi yet my funds go to prop up Israel. I've said that 3 times and everytime you reply its talking about something I didnt say

You are asking that Whites in America today be held responsible for the crime of slavery that was committed by other people over a century ago.

Which is unacceptable.

No, its just you think it is and proclaim it to be so.

I did not claim that there was NEVER any "holding blacks down". It just has not been the policy or intent of White American for 50 years.

Intent? The road to hell is paved with good intentions. So I dont care what the intent is or was. Someone cannot rise from an already lofty postition so what are they rising from? And should I be super happy because whites decided to throw down a oily rope?

You are the one claiming that IT IS the policy now, and has been forever.

It was the policy and that policy held by generations. Convincing you or you believing it is of no concern. Its obvious you think everything is going swell
I still get charged for it, so use any adjective you like, I wasnt a nazi and I get paid.

Contrary to your vision of White America as working to keep blacks down, there has been a strong consensus to help blacks rise for 50 years.

I'm sorry, I meant...I'm not a nazi but I still have to pay to Israel. As soon as I hear anyone complain about that you'll have some credibility.

Now I ask you, if there has never been any "holding blacks down" then why on earth would you point to policies that help blacks rise?

YOu are not being asked to pay money to Israel because you are being held responsible for Nazi crimes.

I know what I'm not held responsible for. I'm saying I wasnt a Nazi yet my funds go to prop up Israel. I've said that 3 times and everytime you reply its talking about something I didnt say

You are asking that Whites in America today be held responsible for the crime of slavery that was committed by other people over a century ago.

Which is unacceptable.

I did not claim that there was NEVER any "holding blacks down". It just has not been the policy or intent of White American for 50 years.

Intent? The road to hell is paved with good intentions. So I dont care what the intent is or was. Someone cannot rise from an already lofty postition so what are they rising from? And should I be super happy because whites decided to throw down a oily rope?

It was the policy and that policy held by generations. Convincing you or you believing it is of no concern. Its obvious you think everything is going swell

Your point about Israel and not being a nazi has nothing to do with the topic.

YOur op does hold modern American responsible for "unforgivable crimes" against blacks.

Your op ignores the intent AND the policies of the last 50 years.

You ignore the fact that those efforts have fallen short and there is still work to be done.

Which is unacceptable.

Which is unacceptable.

YOur op does hold modern American responsible for "unforgivable crimes" against blacks.

Why are continually ignoring the posts from the Fergueson report showing police racism? Why did you ignore the post about lead paint testing in the 90's on minorities?

I mean, as long as you ignore real shit, thats the only way you can say its all been peaches and cream for 50 years.

The bias in the system is now mostly in favor of blacks, as shown by the New Haven FIrefighter discrimination.

:rofl: One case proves racism and discrimination against blacks has gone away does it?

If I showed one case of discrimination do I win?

THat case showed the bias in the system that is universal in America today.

If I how one case of discrimination (Like NY Stop and Frisk laws) that dont stop people from getting a job, it actually stops you from being free, do I win?

Is one case all you need to claim America is all good and favors blacks?

Which is unacceptable.

Which is unacceptable.

You ignore the fact that those efforts have fallen short and there is still work to be done.

No, I OBSERVE THAT those efforts overreached into reverse discrimination, and think that the "work" needs to be wrapped up as a bad job.

Which is unacceptable.

Which is unacceptable.

Why are continually ignoring the posts from the Fergueson report showing police racism? Why did you ignore the post about lead paint testing in the 90's on minorities?

I mean, as long as you ignore real shit, thats the only way you can say its all been peaches and cream for 50 years.

Why are you continually ignoring the massive efforts and sacrifices on White America over the last 50 years?

The bias in the system is now mostly in favor of blacks, as shown by the New Haven FIrefighter discrimination.

:rofl: One case proves racism and discrimination against blacks has gone away does it?

If I showed one case of discrimination do I win?

If I how one case of discrimination (Like NY Stop and Frisk laws) that dont stop people from getting a job, it actually stops you from being free, do I win?

Is one case all you need to claim America is all good and favors blacks?

Which is unacceptable.

Which is unacceptable.

Why are you continually ignoring the massive efforts and sacrifices on White America over the last 50 years?

I asked you first. Lets take turns

OMG...WOULD YOU GIVE IT A REST!!!!

I remember the riots in 64' and 68'.

Now those were riots......not these media driven looting-fests.

I remember seeing the smoke from Los Angeles all the way down in San Diego. Those riots went on for months. Back then they had a reason to be pissed. Not now. This Bullshit is all fabricated by the prick in the Whitehouse with the wife who felt unwelcome everywhere she went growing up.

Poor Michelle......Poor Barack. Slumming it in the Ivy-League. One lived in Hawaii and the other in Chicago. They both be down fo the struggle.

"Cotton on the roadside, cotton in the ditch
We all picked the cotton but we never got rich" - Song Of The South​

I bought my first handgun due to the Rodney King riots. I drove down Florence every day to get to work, and had a fool point a gun at me on the road the second day - first morning. I borrowed a .38 from my dad to put in the car, and bought a .357 the same night. Smoke everywhere.

Which is unacceptable.

Which is unacceptable.

Well, actually you didn't but sure.

Because A. Eric Holder's Justice Dept. has no credibility with me, and B. one police department does not outweigh the rest of the nation working for 50 years.

Now, your turn.

OMG...WOULD YOU GIVE IT A REST!!!!

I remember the riots in 64' and 68'.

Now those were riots......not these media driven looting-fests.

I remember seeing the smoke from Los Angeles all the way down in San Diego. Those riots went on for months. Back then they had a reason to be pissed. Not now. This Bullshit is all fabricated by the prick in the Whitehouse with the wife who felt unwelcome everywhere she went growing up.

Poor Michelle......Poor Barack. Slumming it in the Ivy-League. One lived in Hawaii and the other in Chicago. They both be down fo the struggle.

"Cotton on the roadside, cotton in the ditch
We all picked the cotton but we never got rich" - Song Of The South​

I bought my first handgun due to the Rodney King riots. I drove down Florence every day to get to work, and had a fool point a gun at me on the road the second day - first morning. I borrowed a .38 from my dad to put in the car, and bought a .357 the same night. Smoke everywhere.

I had 4 buddies attacked during that time. 2 had guns to defend themselves, and the other two were fast runners.

Ferguson my ass.

America has been focused on HELPING blacks for 50 years.

For the OP to state otherwise is a slap in the face of every white American.

True, but Ferguson and Baltimore will go a LONG way toward changing that.

CC has bought in the fiction that he will somehow "win" in a race war.

Because A. Eric Holder's Justice Dept. has no credibility with me, and B. one police department does not outweigh the rest of the nation working for 50 years.

Now, your turn.

Because the effort put forth is not good enough to counter the effort to fuck black people in the ass.

If you put a knife 6 inches in my back and pull it out 3 inches to the knife holder thats progress. To the victim its still a knife in his back.

Dont even use Holders Justice Dept. How about the studies and polls that came out in the last 50 years that show discrimination? All those are wrong too? Holder?

I mean basically you'd have to ignore every case of racism or believe that all of them are isolated in order to believe there is NOT a systematic racism at play. Luckily tho, facts dont change because of what you believe

[

You are a hard headed fool.
What's this? White America bending over backwards?
Department of Justice report on the Ferguson Mo. Police Department - Washington Post

I've posted this at least a half a dozen times and no one will address it.
"They Do Not Know It and They Do Not Want to Know It"

The problem is that Eric Holders criminal conspiracy of a DOJ lacks anything close to credibility. Was Ferguson PD focused on revenue? Yep, every police force in the USA is. Did they engage in criminal acts to generate revenue? Every police force in the USA does. Was race the motivating factor? Nope, money was - and is.

Now, your turn.

Because the effort put forth is not good enough to counter the effort to fuck black people in the ass.

If you put a knife 6 inches in my back and pull it out 3 inches to the knife holder thats progress. To the victim its still a knife in his back.

Dont even use Holders Justice Dept. How about the studies and polls that came out in the last 50 years that show discrimination? All those are wrong too? Holder?

I mean basically you'd have to ignore every case of racism or believe that all of them are isolated in order to believe there is NOT a systematic racism at play. Luckily tho, facts dont change because of what you believe

I'm sorry that you were disappointed in the efforts of the last 50 years.

I have some worse news for you.

You are not going to get more effort.

If anything, whites are getting sick and tired of being the fall guy.

I had 4 buddies attacked during that time. 2 had guns to defend themselves, and the other two were fast runners.

This guy was in the left lane, and I made a quick right. I don't know if he was going to shoot a "whitey" and didn't see reports of shootings in Norwalk the next day, so I figured he was just out to scare whitey. Still, I kept a loaded gun in the car for the remainder of the riots.

This guy was in the left lane, and I made a quick right. I don't know if he was going to shoot a "whitey" and didn't see reports of shootings in Norwalk the next day, so I figured he was just out to scare whitey. Still, I kept a loaded gun in the car for the remainder of the riots.

I'm glad you didn't need it.

I wonder if CC thinks these attacks on white people are unimportant in the greater scheme of things?

I'm glad you didn't need it.

I wonder if CC thinks these attacks on white people are unimportant in the greater scheme of things?

My guess is CC simply doesn't think. The democrats manipulate his emotion and he rages. but thought is completely absent. He believes the bullshit that whites have it better than him - never grasping that it's all the same, work hard, get educated, CONFORM to the standards of a civil society, and you will at least reach the middle class - regardless of skin color.

Which is unacceptable.

Which is unacceptable.

No, I OBSERVE THAT those efforts overreached into reverse discrimination, and think that the "work" needs to be wrapped up as a bad job.

Ferguson is reverse discrimination?

Forum List

Back