White America's Greatest Delusion: "They Do Not Know It and They Do Not Want to Know It"

I don't have much sympathy for scofflaws, but in fairness to the leftist side of the argument here, a good many laws (particularly drug laws) place inordinately severe penalties on crimes committed by blacks.

Having said that, the OP still hasn't said what he wants white Americans to do (besides "admit blacks aren't delusional") to remedy the situation.

Feel guilty?

Throw money at the problem?

Be less critical when looters and arsonists burn down the businesses of their friends and neighbours to protest injustice?

I don't have much sympathy for scofflaws, but in fairness to the leftist side of the argument here, a good many laws (particularly drug laws) place inordinately severe penalties on crimes committed by blacks.

Having said that, the OP still hasn't said what he wants white Americans to do (besides "admit blacks aren't delusional") to remedy the situation.

Feel guilty?

Be less critical when looters and arsonists burn down the businesses of their friends and neighbours to protest injustice?

The reason crack cocaine was punished more harshly than powder cocaine was because black communities were hit so hard, and BLACK LEADERS demanded those who were "committing genocide on their own people" be punished harder.

And white politicians did what they could do to protect the black community be locking up crack dealers/users as long as possible.

Feel guilty?

The reason crack cocaine was punished more harshly than powder cocaine was because black communities were hit so hard, and BLACK LEADERS demanded those who were "committing genocide on their own people" be punished harder.

And white politicians did what they could do to protect the black community be locking up crack dealers/users as long as possible.
I've never heard that explanation before. Any source I might be able to pass along?

Feel guilty?

I've never heard that explanation before. Any source I might be able to pass along?

I don't know how reliable this site is, but it seems to record the issue as I recall it.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewsubcategory.asp?id=1632

Unfortunately the debate took place before everything was on the internet.

With some digging, if might be possible to find some of the old quotes for the Congressional Black Caucus of the time.

Feel guilty?

You dont need a link just think about how many things the black community asked for and received.

THATS your answer

Feel guilty?

Once you admit that blacks are delusional then you start to actually listen. When you listen you actually realize there is a problem. Just like you did with the first sentence there.

The main problem I believe today is whites who dont care / dont believe. You have to think that if someone doesnt believe that someone is being discriminated against what do they do? They ACTIVELY dont believe which results in actions.

Its simple

Do you deny or just not believe that this type of policing policy is occurring around the country?

Department of Justice report on the Ferguson Mo. Police Department - Washington Post

I believe, based on the evidence, that the Washington Post is playing the role race pimp.

And the DOJ? And every study conducted in the last 40 years?

Sounds like those "race pimps" are everywhere...sorta like the boogeyman. And just as real too

Feel guilty?

Once you admit that blacks are delusional then you start to actually listen. When you listen you actually realize there is a problem. Just like you did with the first sentence there.

The main problem I believe today is whites who dont care / dont believe. You have to think that if someone doesnt believe that someone is being discriminated against what do they do? They ACTIVELY dont believe which results in actions.

Its simple

The problem is that you and yours are not interested in, and will do whatever you can to marginalize any discussion that does NOT include the premise that it is all the fault of Whites and their "unforgivable crimes".

Query, if White America's crimes are Unforgivable, then just what is the end game for diversity and racial harmony?

How can we have racial harmony in a diverse society when one of your core beliefs is that White American cannot be forgiven?

Feel guilty?

Its simple
I don't see how a populace that's aware of a problem but unable to fix it is any better off than one that isn't aware the problem exists.

The only point of 'raising awareness' is to change people's behaviour. If a message doesn't include practical suggestions for solving the problem, the exercise is pointless. Vis a vis "white privilege", I don't see how greater awareness leads to practical long-term solutions. As I opined earlier, throwing money at the problem, lowering standards to "compensate" for unique difficulties faced by urban blacks in America, has only exacerbated the problem.

We might also face the possibility that there is no solution for the problems facing urban blacks in America. Crime, violence, abuse, isolation, and broken households give rise to more crime, violence, abuse, isolation, and broken households. Religious ideals, long since a moral anchor for poorer communities, are being phased out or perverted into more radical sectarian doctrines. Each generation is more disaffected, embittered, and hopeless than the last. Bitterness leads to rebellion. Rebellion leads to oppression by authority. Oppression gives oppressors over to resentment, and ultimately to hatred. Hatred leads to further rebellion, mistrust, and hatred by the oppressed. Eventually society melts down. We're witnessing the beginnings of the end today. Race relations in the US haven't been worse in four decades, and they're deteriorating by the year.

If you have some suggestions to fix it, we're all ears. Otherwise, if the only point of raising awareness is to inspire others to also raise awareness, it's nothing more than a pyramid scheme. If the point of raising awareness is to champion the failed policies of the past four decades, that's just as useless. There needs to be some reasonable plan of action attached with raising awareness. Right now I don't think anyone has a clue what that plan is.

Feel guilty?

Its simple

The problem is that you and yours are not interested in, and will do whatever you can to marginalize any discussion that does NOT include the premise that it is all the fault of Whites and their "unforgivable crimes".

Sorry, but when you discuss a crime its customary to include why, when and how. You seem to not like the discussion simply because whites enslaved blacks and that is part of the why, when and how.

Query, if White America's crimes are Unforgivable, then just what is the end game for diversity and racial harmony?

Tell me do you think America should be forgiven for slavery? Why? They'll never be racial harmony ever, because assholes will always exist. That doesnt mean just throw your hands up and say fuck it

How can we have racial harmony in a diverse society when one of your core beliefs is that White American cannot be forgiven?

They can be forgiven but typically someone isnt forgiven unless they acknowledge a wrong has been done.

For example:

Guy1: Did you steal my money?
Guy2: Yeah, so what?
Guy1: I forgive you!

Yeah, that doesnt happen

Race relations in the US haven't been worse in four decades, and they're deteriorating by the year.

LOL!!! Trust me bro, from a white perspective youre right. But from any other perspective you're wrong wrong wrong.

Blacks are doing better than ever. You believing it or not isnt a factor.

Feel guilty?

Its simple

Sorry, but when you discuss a crime its customary to include why, when and how. You seem to not like the discussion simply because whites enslaved blacks and that is part of the why, when and how.

Tell me do you think America should be forgiven for slavery? Why? They'll never be racial harmony ever, because assholes will always exist. That doesnt mean just throw your hands up and say fuck it

They can be forgiven but typically someone isnt forgiven unless they acknowledge a wrong has been done.

For example:

Yeah, that doesnt happen

1. I do not care that whites enslaved blacks. I am not uncomfortable discussing it. I am bored with the subject. It is a dead horse.

2. I do not believe America needs forgiveness for slavery.

3. No, your op said "unforgivable". That means they cannot be forgiven. That means that you libs plan to operate under the belief system that whites will ALWAYS owe a moral debt to Blacks.

That is not a formula for an equal society. IN that society whites are second class citizens because they all will forever be in debt to blacks. ALWAYS.

That is also not a formula for a peaceful society. For a people will not put up will always taking the blame and footing the bill due to something someone else did a long time ago.

Sooner or later, they will say enough, no more.

ANd those who believe they are owed? They will not take well to that, will they?

Race relations in the US haven't been worse in four decades, and they're deteriorating by the year.

LOL!!! Trust me bro, from a white perspective youre right. But from any other perspective you're wrong wrong wrong.

Blacks are doing better than ever. You believing it or not isnt a factor.

He didn't say blacks were doing poorly. He said RACE RELATIONS were doing poorly.

Feel guilty?

Its simple

For example:

Yeah, that doesnt happen

1. I do not care that whites enslaved blacks. I am not uncomfortable discussing it. I am bored with the subject. It is a dead horse.

Great, except I didnt ask you to care about it. I'm simply stating what happened and you dont because...you're white. And whites have "had enough" every since blacks were able to speak without being hung.

Well, like I said, you typically dont forgive someone who doesnt acknowledge they did anything wrong. You proved my point.

3. No, your op said "unforgivable". That means they cannot be forgiven. That means that you libs plan to operate under the belief system that whites will ALWAYS owe a moral debt to Blacks.

Moral debt? What does that mean?

That is not a formula for an equal society. IN that society whites are second class citizens because they all will forever be in debt to blacks. ALWAYS.

Wait....YOU aka WHITES are 2nd class citizens? Because what? You're precious ears had to hear words from blacks. Sheesh, just imagine if those words were actions how 2nd class you'd feel....Welcome

That is also not a formula for a peaceful society. For a people will not put up will always taking the blame and footing the bill due to something someone else did a long time ago.

Yeah, like when blacks wanted to be free they said enough

When blacks wanted to vote they said enough

When blacks wanted to be able to attend the same schools they said enough

Its funny that you think ONLY NOW whites are saying enough. They've been saying that ever since blacks had the nerve to say something. Rosa Parks was a troublemaker yanno because uhhhh, blacks had been saying they wanted to sit up front for decades? LMAO

ANd those who believe they are owed? They will not take well to that, will they?

IDK but it sure sounds like you're open to ideas by being tired of them. Great discussion

Since I know of no white Americans that own any black Americans, I don't think they give a shit that you won't forgive them for something they didn't do...
Your grudge has 0 effect on them.
Stop being an historic victim and pull a Ben Carson on whitey. Amount to something.

And the DOJ? And every study conducted in the last 40 years?

The DOJ should be prosecuted under RICO statutes - Eric Holder belongs in prison.

There are some legitimate concerns, as America becomes a police state, those who have the most contact with the police bear the brunt of it. What I find amazing is that you are a solid partisan hack, you promote the democrats - architects and promoters of the police state - at every turn. You have promoted jackbooted thugs with machine guns roaming the streets, now you seem shocked that these thugs shoot and beat people..

Sounds like those "race pimps" are everywhere...sorta like the boogeyman. And just as real too

The left has spent the last 8 years pimping race and promoting violence - no one can deny that. Obama has set race relations back to the early 60's.

Feel guilty?

Its simple

For example:

Yeah, that doesnt happen

Great, except I didnt ask you to care about it. I'm simply stating what happened and you dont because...you're white. And whites have "had enough" every since blacks were able to speak without being hung.

Well, like I said, you typically dont forgive someone who doesnt acknowledge they did anything wrong. You proved my point.

Moral debt? What does that mean?

Wait....YOU aka WHITES are 2nd class citizens? Because what? You're precious ears had to hear words from blacks. Sheesh, just imagine if those words were actions how 2nd class you'd feel....Welcome

Yeah, like when blacks wanted to be free they said enough

When blacks wanted to vote they said enough

When blacks wanted to be able to attend the same schools they said enough

Its funny that you think ONLY NOW whites are saying enough. They've been saying that ever since blacks had the nerve to say something. Rosa Parks was a troublemaker yanno because uhhhh, blacks had been saying they wanted to sit up front for decades? LMAO

IDK but it sure sounds like you're open to ideas by being tired of them. Great discussion

1. Bull. Whites have been very open to complaints of past injustices, hence the last 50 years of various efforts of help the black community. It is only more recently that then constant dismissal of decades of efforts and the pretense from the left that White America is still operating by 1940s or 50s SOP, that we have started serious resistance.

2. No. I disagreed with your premise.

3. MOral debt. It's a pretty obvious meaning, especially in the context of your "unforgivable crimes".

ROsa Parks? The anti segregation that she was fighting for has been the General Consensus of White American for 50 years.

Nixon was a huge de-segregationists!

Since I know of no white Americans that own any black Americans, I don't think they give a shit that you won't forgive them for something they didn't do...
Stop being an historic victim and pull a Ben Carson on whitey. Amount to something.

I was never a Nazi but go figure my taxes go toward Israel. And since no one complains about that it seems to ring shallow

I was never a Nazi but go figure my taxes go toward Israel. And since no one complains about that it seems to ring shallow

Your tax money is not going to Israel because someone thinks you or America are guilty of "unforgivable crimes" against Jews.

And plenty of people complain about our support of Israel.

This is a crappy analogy.

Forum List

Back