White Genocide Coming to South Africa? Where's the Media on this?

These claims of farmer incompetence must be backed up with documentation, we are arguing about a country we can't see for ourselves.

The Hispanic birth rate and immigration FAR outpaces all other races here combined by a considerable margin. At the current rate, the USA will be decidedly and predominantly Hispanic in 100 years so Ida Knoe. laugh, but in 100 years, Spanish (not English) will be the primary language in the USA
About 4 inches of leaves fell on my front lawn yesterday, at this rate, in 50 years the entire town I live in will be a mile deep in leaves!

You’re fucked.

Better LEAVE town.

Oh, sorry, forgot that it is more important to bitch about Trump like Jim Asscosta than it is to cover real news.

Besides, it is only white people being robbed blind so who really cares?

South Africa white farmer land grabs will be LAW after change to constitution approved

After months of talks, the country is set to go ahead with the proposals that will see farms seized without compensation – something critics have said will be devastating.

The country’s president, Cyril Ramaphosa, has been attempting to amend South Africa’s constitution for months, but has been met with stiff opposition.....

But now the controversial seizures will become legal after the changes were approved by a parliamentary review committee.

"South Africans have spoken loud and clear, and we listened to their cry," said Lewis Nzimande, the co-chair of the committee.

Critics of the plans have previously warned the land seizures will lead to mass starvation and riots.

Ian Cameron, of South African trade group AfriForum, previously warned: “We’re really heading for a state of anarchy if something doesn’t change drastically.

“I’m convinced this year we’ll see between 21,000 to 22,000 people having been murdered in the past year.”​

1500640.jpg
I see you must have just subscribed to Stormfront's mailing list -- because this claim is old and has been debunked quite awhile ago...

But, what are YOU going to do to stop the white genocide?

When there was an actual system of apartheid and murder against people in South Africa -- people here mobilized and helped to pressure the South African government to end apartheid

Besides whining on USMB, what else are you doing to stop genocide?
Voting for politicians who want to deport illegal aliens.

I am amazed at libs who think something is 'debunked' simply because one of their trusted sources says so, but cannot argue the point or defend it at all.

They can only make these sweeping generalizations and act like they won an argument or something.
It's debunked by reality --- by any stretch of the definition of genocide it is debunked...

Instead of posting white supremacists delusions, you can post actual proof -- there is a reason you can't

Also, when it was black south africans being jailed, tortured and murdered by the state -- I can almost guarantee that you didn't or wouldn't have given a fuck.....

And we don't give a fuck about the delusions of white supremacists

Oh, sorry, forgot that it is more important to bitch about Trump like Jim Asscosta than it is to cover real news.

South Africa white farmer land grabs will be LAW after change to constitution approved

After months of talks, the country is set to go ahead with the proposals that will see farms seized without compensation – something critics have said will be devastating.

The country’s president, Cyril Ramaphosa, has been attempting to amend South Africa’s constitution for months, but has been met with stiff opposition.....

But now the controversial seizures will become legal after the changes were approved by a parliamentary review committee.

"South Africans have spoken loud and clear, and we listened to their cry," said Lewis Nzimande, the co-chair of the committee.

Critics of the plans have previously warned the land seizures will lead to mass starvation and riots.

Ian Cameron, of South African trade group AfriForum, previously warned: “We’re really heading for a state of anarchy if something doesn’t change drastically.

“I’m convinced this year we’ll see between 21,000 to 22,000 people having been murdered in the past year.”​
I see you must have just subscribed to Stormfront's mailing list -- because this claim is old and has been debunked quite awhile ago...

When there was an actual system of apartheid and murder against people in South Africa -- people here mobilized and helped to pressure the South African government to end apartheid

I am amazed at libs who think something is 'debunked' simply because one of their trusted sources says so, but cannot argue the point or defend it at all.

They can only make these sweeping generalizations and act like they won an argument or something.
It's debunked by reality --- by any stretch of the definition of genocide it is debunked...

Instead of posting white supremacists delusions, you can post actual proof -- there is a reason you can't

Also, when it was black south africans being jailed, tortured and murdered by the state -- I can almost guarantee that you didn't or wouldn't have given a fuck.....

The threats have been issued and promises of genocide are coming. Some farmers have already died horrific deaths. ‘The horror experienced is almost incomprehensible’

You claim some people didn't give a fuck during apartheid while you yourself don't seem to care now. Ironic.
Hypocritical. Pathetic!

The threats have been issued and promises of genocide are coming. Some farmers have already died horrific deaths. ‘The horror experienced is almost incomprehensible’

You claim some people didn't give a fuck during apartheid while you yourself don't seem to care now. Ironic.
Hypocritical. Pathetic!
Again, there is a reason you can't post any data to back up your delusions -- because you can't....This bullshit genocide claim has been debunked over and over again -- there is no international conspiracy to be silent about genocide in South Africa.....

"After a peak in 2001/2002, the number of farm attacks—rape, robbery and other forms of violent crime short of murder—has decreased to about half. Similarly, the number of murders on farms peaked in 1997/1998 at 153, but today that number is below 50"

International outrage about a “genocide” against white farmers in South Africa ignores the data

Land owners in the rural areas of South Africa have long been targets of violent attacks -- and those rural land owners have been both black and white -- but obviously due to the land grab from colonialization -- more whites are owners of farm lands than blacks -- but I am sure when black farmers are attacked, you ignore that part huh?

What is really behind this is the fact that their white supremacist hero Terra Blanche was murdered on his farm by farm workers and now that is conflated into the panic of the SA government taking back some of the farm land -- you may not like it, but it doesn't make it genocide -- just like you didn't think apartheid itself was wrong.

Hypocritical. Pathetic!
Again, there is a reason you can't post any data to back up your delusions -- because you can't....This bullshit genocide claim has been debunked over and over again -- there is no international conspiracy to be silent about genocide in South Africa.....

"After a peak in 2001/2002, the number of farm attacks—rape, robbery and other forms of violent crime short of murder—has decreased to about half. Similarly, the number of murders on farms peaked in 1997/1998 at 153, but today that number is below 50"

International outrage about a “genocide” against white farmers in South Africa ignores the data

Land owners in the rural areas of South Africa have long been targets of violent attacks -- and those rural land owners have been both black and white -- but obviously due to the land grab from colonialization -- more whites are owners of farm lands than blacks -- but I am sure when black farmers are attacked, you ignore that part huh?

What is really behind this is the fact that their white supremacist hero Terra Blanche was murdered on his farm by farm workers and now that is conflated into the panic of the SA government taking back some of the farm land -- you may not like it, but it doesn't make it genocide -- just like you didn't think apartheid itself was wrong.
There is a string of quotes and you say "You claim" this and that. How about identifying who you is?
The format of this forum is pathetic.

At any rate Julius Malema and his threats to cut the throats of white farmers is not an invention or bit of imagination.
Do you think a "mere" fifty murders a year is acceptable? And do you not think the threat of genocide has caused a commotion that is appropriate and may well be keeping forces like Malema and his EFF at bay?

You should probably thank me for educating your dumb ass -- because you obviously don't know much about anything...

The "who" I am talking about is AfriForum -- who are they you ask? They are the ones who have you believing that white people are the victims of genocide in South Africa -- because they know people like you are racists and believe you too are the victims of genocide because of your own personal fears of "brown people" coming here.

Issues surrounding land ownership have a long history in South Africa, where black people were prohibited from owning much of the country's land for more than 80 years. This has resulted in a country that is 79% black owning 9% of the land -- now to a white supremacist such as yourself, you may feel that 9% is too high and that blacks should own no land, like the good old days. Many white supremacist organizations like AfriForum agree with you, but they can't come out and say it -- so instead they are using the "white genocide" angle as a way to fight against land redistribution.

These white supremacists have lobbied republican lawmakers, went on news shows that republicans watch like Tucker to try to spread their propaganda -- to where Tucker made the claim that CIA director Mike Pompeo is ignoring white genocide -- really?

White supremacists all over the world have latched onto this white genocide conspiracy, including David Duke who congratulated Trump for tweeting the same debunked white genocide claim. So aside from a tweet, can you tell me what Trump has done to stop white genocide? Has he sent in any troops?

White supremacists celebrate Trump's promotion of false narrative of white persecution in South Africa

1500640.jpg
This is fake news.

I have friends in and around Capetown (lived there off and on for a decade +) and I can call one of them in a few hours (its like 2:am there now) and check to see in mass murder is in progress. Would you rather I call a white guy and see if he's being murdered or a black guy and see if he's planning on murding a bunch of white guys today?

I just hope that the new owners of this farmland understand how to grow crops to feed their people.

1500640.jpg
Yet...when Israelis slaughter Palestinians you dont come running here opening threads.

1500640.jpg

No, there's no white genocide. White people actually suffer less murders than black people, the reality is South Africa is a dangerous place. The US has a 4.5 or thereabouts murder rate. South Africa has 30 something per 100,000. White people get killed because it's dangerous, and because they're usually the richer people who are often targeted for financial crimes.

1500640.jpg

No, there's no white genocide. White people actually suffer less murders than black people, the reality is South Africa is a dangerous place. The US has a 4.5 or thereabouts murder rate. South Africa has 30 something per 100,000. White people get killed because it's dangerous, and because they're usually the richer people who are often targeted for financial crimes.
It is linked to the massive gap bewtween rich and poor. Land reform will be an important step in addressing that.

Hypocritical. Pathetic!

There is a string of quotes and you say "You claim" this and that. How about identifying who you is?
The format of this forum is pathetic.

At any rate Julius Malema and his threats to cut the throats of white farmers is not an invention or bit of imagination.
Do you think a "mere" fifty murders a year is acceptable? And do you not think the threat of genocide has caused a commotion that is appropriate and may well be keeping forces like Malema and his EFF at bay?
You only seem to be concerned at the deaths of white farmers.As has pointed out to you there are back farmers being killed as well. Dont they rate a concern ?

1500640.jpg

It is linked to the massive gap bewtween rich and poor. Land reform will be an important step in addressing that.

No, I'm not sure it will.

There's a massive gap between rich and poor, that's for sure. Some rich people are black, some are white.

The biggest problem is there's an expectation that people will make things better. Not that the people themselves will make things better, and this is mostly from the black community. It's a generalization, but a very true one.

The black people have voted in the ANC every single time since they came out of Apartheid, regardless of whether the ANC is doing anything for the poor or not. Usually not.

When the minister of education is taking the fund earmarked for books in schools, rather than giving it to the schools for books, you know there's a problem.

If they did land reform, functioning farms would go to waste. The people would take the land assuming it'd make them money, and not make money from it. Maybe some farms would function, but a lot wouldn't.

This isn't racism, this is just what exists in Sub-Saharan Africa right now. Politicians massively on the take, people waiting for what they "deserve" to be given (in their eyes) rather than actually taking it.

Productivity in Africa is so low.

Yet things cost a lot.

In Asia I've managed to send $3 on a night's accommodation in a hostel. In Africa it'd be $15 for the same thing. Why? Why should that country expect people to pay for so much?

It's because they think people owe them, rather than thinking they should take. The Chinese go to Africa and rake it up, because they're willing to take, while the Africans sit around waiting for the money to fall from the sky.

Forum List

Back