White Genocide Coming to South Africa? Where's the Media on this?

Part of the disinformation movement defending mass slaughter since 1941. Still going strong I see, with your collusion.

Julius Malema and the EFF have already promised the murder of all white farmers if they don't agree to sell out their farms for pennies on the dollar.
Your ignorance is appalling.
The EFF is an irrelevanxe and there is no mass slaughter. Its just catnip for racist trash.

Part of the disinformation movement defending mass slaughter since 1941. Still going strong I see, with your collusion.

Julius Malema and the EFF have already promised the murder of all white farmers if they don't agree to sell out their farms for pennies on the dollar.
The EFF is an irrelevanxe and there is no mass slaughter. Its just catnip for racist trash.
Did you mean an irrelevance? They are a major South African political party so your contention is rather dim witted.
Julius Malema has promised mass executions if white farmers are not pushed off their farms while South Africa blindly
follows the disastrous example of Zimbabwe.

I guess the facts in this case are racist to deep thinkers like you.

Did you mean an irrelevance? They are a major South African political party so your contention is rather dim witted.
Julius Malema has promised mass executions if white farmers are not pushed off their farms while South Africa blindly

They have 25 seats out of 400 and are not the government or the opposition. Malema is not in a position to threten anybody. Where were you when whitey was stealing black owned land and shunting the locals off to shitholes ?

Oh, sorry, forgot that it is more important to bitch about Trump like Jim Asscosta than it is to cover real news.

Besides, it is only white people being robbed blind so who really cares?

South Africa white farmer land grabs will be LAW after change to constitution approved

After months of talks, the country is set to go ahead with the proposals that will see farms seized without compensation – something critics have said will be devastating.

The country’s president, Cyril Ramaphosa, has been attempting to amend South Africa’s constitution for months, but has been met with stiff opposition.....

But now the controversial seizures will become legal after the changes were approved by a parliamentary review committee.

"South Africans have spoken loud and clear, and we listened to their cry," said Lewis Nzimande, the co-chair of the committee.

Critics of the plans have previously warned the land seizures will lead to mass starvation and riots.

Ian Cameron, of South African trade group AfriForum, previously warned: “We’re really heading for a state of anarchy if something doesn’t change drastically.

“I’m convinced this year we’ll see between 21,000 to 22,000 people having been murdered in the past year.”​

1500640.jpg
Not my nation, not my problem.

They have 25 seats out of 400 and are not the government or the opposition. Malema is not in a position to threten anybody. Where were you when whitey was stealing black owned land and shunting the locals off to shitholes ?
They are a major party in South Africa and as such in a parliamentary system they can exert influence by forming alliances with other parties. You should know that.
Where was I when the apartheid system came to dominate South Africa? In the womb, I think Where were you, you self righteous pompous nobody?

Oh, sorry, forgot that it is more important to bitch about Trump like Jim Asscosta than it is to cover real news.

South Africa white farmer land grabs will be LAW after change to constitution approved

After months of talks, the country is set to go ahead with the proposals that will see farms seized without compensation – something critics have said will be devastating.

The country’s president, Cyril Ramaphosa, has been attempting to amend South Africa’s constitution for months, but has been met with stiff opposition.....

But now the controversial seizures will become legal after the changes were approved by a parliamentary review committee.

"South Africans have spoken loud and clear, and we listened to their cry," said Lewis Nzimande, the co-chair of the committee.

Critics of the plans have previously warned the land seizures will lead to mass starvation and riots.

Ian Cameron, of South African trade group AfriForum, previously warned: “We’re really heading for a state of anarchy if something doesn’t change drastically.

“I’m convinced this year we’ll see between 21,000 to 22,000 people having been murdered in the past year.”​

1500640.jpg
The world has filled with "humanitarians" like you when the Jews were being round up and gassed. South Africa got rid of apartheid because globally people said what happens in South Africa was their business. Were you one of those?

1500640.jpg
The world has filled with "humanitarians" like you when the Jews were being round up and gassed. South Africa got rid of apartheid because globally people said what happens in South Africa was their business. Were you one of those?
Well hello Mr Hyperbole

1500640.jpg
Well hello Mr Hyperbole
Hello, When you ignore an impending and promised genocidal wave sweeping over South Africa (the horrendous murders of farmers and their families is already going on) your claims of "not my nation" are indeed anti humanitarian and not unlike what people said when the Jews were being rounded up and gassed.

Your comments, your callousness.

So now the natives can destroy everything just like in all the other African hell holes, and they can descend back into tribal warfare, murder, and Starvation/POVERTY. Damn Whitey!

Nelson, and Winnie Mandela's DEATH SQUADS would be proud.

Julius Malema
Julius Malema - Wikipedia
'....White Genocide, Donald Trump, and Comments About Jews....November 2009....tenderpreneur, which is the early emergence of a form of kleptocracy....'

This dipshit Malema is mimicking the Chinese economic hitmen who invested in Venezuelan agriculture in April 2009.

They’ll all be starving in a few years...brilliant.

Only if the West doesn't trade with them as they have white farmers.
They will have nothing to TRADE. They will become international beggers.

SA USED TO BE a great EXPORTING nation. Look at Rhodesia to see what happens when the blacks take over white lands.
You are an ignorant racist shite. I cant discuss things with somebody as backward as you.

The Hispanic birth rate and immigration FAR outpaces all other races here combined by a considerable margin. At the current rate, the USA will be decidedly and predominantly Hispanic in 100 years so Ida Knoe. laugh, but in 100 years, Spanish (not English) will be the primary language in the USA
About 4 inches of leaves fell on my front lawn yesterday, at this rate, in 50 years the entire town I live in will be a mile deep in leaves!

1500640.jpg
I see you must have just subscribed to Stormfront's mailing list -- because this claim is old and has been debunked quite awhile ago...

But, what are YOU going to do to stop the white genocide?

When there was an actual system of apartheid and murder against people in South Africa -- people here mobilized and helped to pressure the South African government to end apartheid

Besides whining on USMB, what else are you doing to stop genocide?
Voting for politicians who want to deport illegal aliens.

I am amazed at libs who think something is 'debunked' simply because one of their trusted sources says so, but cannot argue the point or defend it at all.

They can only make these sweeping generalizations and act like they won an argument or something.

I am pretty sure they won't have a problem farming it, the problem is going to be moving it.

While spoilage to market is a big factor in any economy, farming is not a mere matter of tossing seeds in the ground and some fertilizer on top.

There are good times to plant and bad times. There are ways of handling ones machinery that will keep it working and none of these lame ass recipients of the stolen land in Zimbabwe ever learned how to farm the land right.

They just fuck u p year after year and take their government issued compensation checks for the perennial famines that Marxist countries get as soon as shtey take over.

Forum List

Back