White high school student who has worn Nazi jacket punched by black classmate in viral video

BLM/leftists are exactly like the nazis
it's right there !
LOLOL

Can you be any dumber?? :lmao:

Generalize much? I represent neither BLM nor leftists.
don't try to double talk to me
you said if the kid was a nazi, it's ok to pummel him
...so, by your reasoning, we should be able to PUMMEL anybody we don't like/we think are nazis/etc
YOU are the nazi for believing/thinking like a nazi
I never said I supported the violence.

I guess if you & your wife were out & someone got in your face & called your wife a whore, you would do nothing???

White Supremacists get in the face of blacks, it is the same kind of insult.
please don't go off the edge of the world to try to argue
FAUN said it's ok to beat people for wearing a nazi jacket/etc
I would not get into any argument/situation like that--I'm not immature any more
this is NOTHING like that
Now you're lying about what I said. I didn't say it's ok to beat people of for wearing a Nazi jacket. I said I'm ok with beating up Nazis. The Nazi in the video wasn't even wearing any Nazi paraphernalia when he got punched.
so--since you don't understand simple ideas:
...again--by your reasoning, it would be ok to beat the crap out of BLM, since they are nazis--as proven per my links
corrrect...?

You white supremacists think you can spew hate without facing the consequences.

I never spread hate myself, but the liberals going around punching people because they are a Trump supporter to me, just isn't what America is about.
So people wearing Nazi crap are Trump supporters?

No, Dave.

I'm pointing out that Liberals see Trump supporters as Nazis.

Well that would make you a fucking idiot.

So are you backing off of the Liberal Assertion that Trump is the New HItler?

If Trump were the Neo-Hitler, that would make his supporters de facto neo-nazis, no?
Stop lying, there's no such "Liberal Assertion." That some Liberals say that does not establish it as a "Liberal Assertion."

Some conservatives claim Obama was born in Kenya and that his wife is a guy -- according to nuts like you, that makes such nonsense, "conservative Assertion." :eusa_doh:

LOLOL

Can you be any dumber?? :lmao:

Generalize much? I represent neither BLM nor leftists.
...so, by your reasoning, we should be able to PUMMEL anybody we don't like/we think are nazis/etc

I guess if you & your wife were out & someone got in your face & called your wife a whore, you would do nothing???

I would not get into any argument/situation like that--I'm not immature any more
Now you're lying about what I said. I didn't say it's ok to beat people of for wearing a Nazi jacket. I said I'm ok with beating up Nazis. The Nazi in the video wasn't even wearing any Nazi paraphernalia when he got punched.
...again--by your reasoning, it would be ok to beat the crap out of BLM, since they are nazis--as proven per my links
corrrect...?
Sure, if blacks set out on a mission to wipe whites off the face of the Earth.

Google is your friend.
Google is not my friend and I don't give them my business. Regardless a pose is not anymore a reason to
attack someone as an article of clothing is.
All the young fascists and true anti civil libertarians have given themselves permission to attack other people
as they've become what it is they claim to oppose.

I never spread hate myself, but the liberals going around punching people because they are a Trump supporter to me, just isn't what America is about.
So people wearing Nazi crap are Trump supporters?

No, Dave.

I'm pointing out that Liberals see Trump supporters as Nazis.

Well that would make you a fucking idiot.

So are you backing off of the Liberal Assertion that Trump is the New HItler?

If Trump were the Neo-Hitler, that would make his supporters de facto neo-nazis, no?
Stop lying, there's no such "Liberal Assertion." That some Liberals say that does not establish it as a "Liberal Assertion."

Some conservatives claim Obama was born in Kenya and that his wife is a guy -- according to nuts like you, that makes such nonsense, "conservative Assertion." :eusa_doh:

So what are you saying, that Trump is NOT Hitler?

BTW, no one has said that Mrs. Obama is a guy. A lot of people feel she was born as a guy and transitioned. There is nothing wrong with being a Transgendered Individual, is there? Are you really that transphobic?

corrrect...?
I think it's fine to pummel old ladies who live alone and are non-practicing Jews.

Clear enough?

Google is your friend.
Google is not my friend and I don't give them my business. Regardless a pose is not anymore a reason to
All the young fascists and true anti civil libertarians have given themselves permission to attack other people
"Google is not my friend and I don't give them my business. Regardless a pose is not anymore a reason to"

That's your issue, not mine. Regardless, if you had a brain, you'd figure out that "Google" has become a common noun synonymous with Internet searching. You don't have to actually use Google to educate yourself.

And yes, there is some truth to those of us supporting violence to meet violence is becoming those we oppose. It's fighting fire with fire to prevent history from repeating itself.

corrrect...?
I think it's fine to pummel old ladies who live alone and are non-practicing Jews.

Clear enough?
some of the '''BLM''' members do beat up old ladies/women

Google is your friend.
"Google is not my friend and I don't give them my business. Regardless a pose is not anymore a reason to"

That's your issue, not mine. Regardless, if you had a brain, you'd figure out that "Google" has become a common noun synonymous with Internet searching. You don't have to actually use Google to educate yourself.

And yes, there is some truth to those of us supporting violence to meet violence is becoming those we oppose. It's fighting fire with fire to prevent history from repeating itself.

Except there is no danger of nazis taking over. That is just a little game your thugs use to justify your violence to you willing dupes.

Google is your friend.

white supremacists/nazis have murdered about a whopping 100 people ---since 1995
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
blacks murder over 3000 every YEAR
and you are worried about nazis/white supremacists..???!!!!!

corrrect...?

Clear enough?
some of the '''BLM''' members do beat up old ladies/women
I don't know if this kid was a BLM member or not, but Faun thinks it fashionable and acceptable to beat up people for what they are.

Just pointing out she may be the next new fad.

Assault is against the law....
Courts go easy on those who hit Nazi’s since such attacks are provoked.

How is such an attack provoked, just by wearing something you don't like???????
No, because Nazism equates to genocide. That provokes anyone to hit someone stupid enough to parade themselves in such garb.
So does communism.

How one dresses is not provocation
The Nazi wasn't punched for the way he was dressed. Read the article a few more times -- maybe you'll see he wasn't wearing any Nazi symbols when he was hit.
Nor did he provoke anything.

Google is your friend.

Except there is no danger of nazis taking over. That is just a little game your thugs use to justify your violence to you willing dupes.
And there was a time in Germany when Nazi's were too inconsequential to do the damage they infamously went on to do. There is no reason to let them even have any hope of growing

Courts go easy on those who hit Nazi’s since such attacks are provoked.

No, because Nazism equates to genocide. That provokes anyone to hit someone stupid enough to parade themselves in such garb.
So does communism.

The Nazi wasn't punched for the way he was dressed. Read the article a few more times -- maybe you'll see he wasn't wearing any Nazi symbols when he was hit.
Sure he did. He made a racist gesture at the black guy -- then got popped.

So does communism.

No such thing and no provocation sorry boy

Google is your friend.

And there was a time in Germany when Nazi's were too inconsequential to do the damage they infamously went on to do. There is no reason to let them even have any hope of growing

Still no video?

giphy (21).gif

Google is your friend.

Using that logic, we should be slamming the hammer down on the furries and the Jediists.

Nazis are an insignificant fringe. Their primary purpose is to provide fodder for their allies, the liberals, to smear their common enemies with.

So does communism.

No such thing and no provocation sorry boy
LOLOL

You say that as though your awareness is necessitated. :lol:

Forum List

Back