White high school student who has worn Nazi jacket punched by black classmate in viral video

So does communism.

How one dresses is not provocation
The Nazi wasn't punched for the way he was dressed. Read the article a few more times -- maybe you'll see he wasn't wearing any Nazi symbols when he was hit.
Nor did he provoke anything.
Sure he did. He made a racist gesture at the black guy -- then got popped.
No such thing and no provocation sorry boy
LOLOL

You say that as though your awareness is necessitated. :lol:

You ever actually do any of this violence? Or do you just like to encourage other people to fuck up their lives?

Google is your friend.
Google is not my friend and I don't give them my business. Regardless a pose is not anymore a reason to
attack someone as an article of clothing is.
All the young fascists and true anti civil libertarians have given themselves permission to attack other people
as they've become what it is they claim to oppose.
"Google is not my friend and I don't give them my business. Regardless a pose is not anymore a reason to"

That's your issue, not mine. Regardless, if you had a brain, you'd figure out that "Google" has become a common noun synonymous with Internet searching. You don't have to actually use Google to educate yourself.

And yes, there is some truth to those of us supporting violence to meet violence is becoming those we oppose. It's fighting fire with fire to prevent history from repeating itself.

Except there is no danger of nazis taking over. That is just a little game your thugs use to justify your violence to you willing dupes.
And there was a time in Germany when Nazi's were too inconsequential to do the damage they infamously went on to do. There is no reason to let them even have any hope of growing

Still no video?

View attachment 232372
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You still haven’t found it yet???

It’s been what, about 14 hours? Dayam, you must be vying for USMB’s dumbest poster.

:lmao:

The Nazi wasn't punched for the way he was dressed. Read the article a few more times -- maybe you'll see he wasn't wearing any Nazi symbols when he was hit.
LOLOL

You ever actually do any of this violence? Or do you just like to encourage other people to fuck up their lives?
Asked and answered

LOLOL

Asked and answered

I doubt it. But if you did, i missed it. So, what the problem answering it again?

Because your previous answer was such mealy mouthed shit, I didn't see it as an answer.

If not, repeat it. LOL!!!

That's your issue, not mine. Regardless, if you had a brain, you'd figure out that "Google" has become a common noun synonymous with Internet searching. You don't have to actually use Google to educate yourself.
If you read my comment you'd see I did find what a T-pose was. You'd also see I don't find a pose anymore reason to assault someone than a Nazi jacket is.
And yes, there is some truth to those of us supporting violence to meet violence is becoming those we oppose. It's fighting fire with fire to prevent history from repeating itself.
Where is the violence in a pose? You are giving yourself permission to attack the people you don't like. That's fascism.

If you read my comment you'd see I did find what a T-pose was. You'd also see I don't find a pose anymore reason to assault someone than a Nazi jacket is.
Where is the violence in a pose? You are giving yourself permission to attack the people you don't like. That's fascism.
I didn’t say a T-pose was violent. I said it’s racist and provocative.

But you say that about the patterns that you see in clouds.

No, I said no such thing. As always, your lies are noted and dismissed.

Have you stopped going outside, for fear you will fall off the edge of the Earth?

Right, so your jibber jabber about meeting violence with violence is just a lot of b.s.
Someone got assaulted merely for his body language and you support that. That's no better than the Nazis you claim to
abhor.

Have you stopped going outside, for fear you will fall off the edge of the Earth?
Nope.

You have anything but delusions this fine morning?

Nope.

Well, I'm not the one supporting violence against children, so there is that.

Nope.

Your very first post on the topic tells a different story. At least you could be honest about your position instead of being
a sneak in addition to a supporter of political thuggery and fascist violence.

Right, so your jibber jabber about meeting violence with violence is just a lot of b.s.
Someone got assaulted merely for his body language and you support that. That's no better than the Nazis you claim to
abhor.
I didn’t say a specific violent action would be met with s specific act of violence. Nazism is an abhorrence and violent. It is now being met with violence. That attack in that school is not the only attack on Nazi’s nor will it be the last. Nazism will not be tolerated anywhere in the world and will always face adversity.

Nope.

Your very first post on the topic tells a different story. At least you could be honest about your position instead of being
a sneak in addition to a supporter of political thuggery and fascist violence.
Nope, I said nothing about avoiding the outside for fear I will fall off the edge of the Earth.

I didn’t say a specific violent action would be met with s specific act of violence. Nazism is an abhorrence and violent. It is now being met with violence. That attack in that school is not the only attack on Nazi’s nor will it be the last. Nazism will not be tolerated anywhere in the world and will always face adversity.
You can oppose Nazism without becoming what it is you claim to detest. I guess you never thought of that.
Antifa opposes Nazism by becoming violent little thugs themselves. Is that the model you want to emulate, or would emulate if you had the guts?

You can oppose Nazism without becoming what it is you claim to detest. I guess you never thought of that.
Antifa opposes Nazism by becoming violent little thugs themselves. Is that the model you want to emulate, or would emulate if you had the guts?
Violence is met with violence. It’s as old as the Bible.

And what if someone is not being violent? Like this student who got assaulted, for instance?
Stop being a coward and admit you are all for attacking and physically harming people that you do not agree with or like.
That makes you a Brown Shirt monster and in a just world you would be removed from our nation for your support of violent minded pieces of shit like yourself.

Last edited:
And what if someone is not being violent? Like this student who got assaulted, for instance?
Stop being a coward and admit you are all for attacking and physically harming people that you do not agree with or like.
That makes you a Brown Shirt monster and in a just world you would be removed from our nation for your support of violent minded pieces of shit like yourself.
Now you’re simply lying. There are plenty of folks with whom I don’t agree nor like and do not promote violence against.

It’s a pity so many fight with the imaginary voices they hear in their heads; and not what people actually say.

Forum List

Back