White History Month

which I presume was constructed as an ati Blacks, Hispanic, Asian.... thread rather than being positive...

And even if it is or was... its about time we spoke up for ourselves.
what the fuck did you think ?

I was going to sit by and quietly be told what kind of a piece of shit I am all the time and throw nothing back ?
Fuck that.
You can forget that.

Cause white people are so oppressed...

By the looks of your list it should be called European History Month...

There is only a handful of Americans on the list...

So you want a thank European month.... Thats nice of you...

which I presume was constructed as an ati Blacks, Hispanic, Asian.... thread rather than being positive...

I was going to sit by and quietly be told what kind of a piece of shit I am all the time and throw nothing back ?
Fuck that.
You can forget that.

Europeans and white americans are ethnically and racially the same, and both groups come from the same people, with identical ancestries, and identical inclination towards the usage of the mind and live the exact same industrialized way, and on my list, is a list of American inventions above and beyond Europe, which puts the American group on top today.
:)

And if Me and a few million white Americans, or Europeans went and made a new country somewhere, we would have the exact same lifestyle there.

Fuck that.
You can forget that.

Europeans and white americans are ethnically and racially the same, and both groups come from the same people, with identical ancestries, and identical inclination towards the usage of the mind.

Euros and Americans are totally different .

Fuck that.
You can forget that.

Europeans and white americans are ethnically and racially the same, and both groups come from the same people, with identical ancestries, and identical inclination towards the usage of the mind.

Different in what way besides politics ?

Both have industry, and both have laws designed to benefit the people, and in fact America is much stronger and better off individually, and has been since about the middle of the industrial revolution.

And in fact, the industrial revolution is not American, but British, then Continental Europe and THEN the USA.

If I were to make my own country, my starting point for major technology that most people don't even think much about, that decides the actual quality of life of the people... would be coming from the USA.
Other things maybe from Europe.

The basis for the laws that we have, in fact are influenced by great European minds, also White Americans come from Europe, we are European Diaspora.

Last edited:
Europeans and white americans are ethnically and racially the same

False. There are many ethnic categories among whites, just like there are many ethnic categories among Asians, among blacks, among Native American and First Nation peoples, etc.

and both groups come from the same people, with identical ancestries

Blacks and whites come from the same people, with identical ancestries, if you go back far enough.

and identical inclination towards the usage of the mind

All Homo sapiens are such

and live the exact same industrialized way

This is 100% cultural and has nothing to do with ethnicity or ancestry.

and on my list, is a list of American inventions above and beyond Europe, which puts the American group on top today.

And yet we'd be nothing without the spear. You can thank early African people for that.

And if Me and a few million white Americans, or Europeans went and made a new country somewhere, we would have the exact same lifestyle there.[/QUOTE]

Europeans and white americans are ethnically and racially the same

False. There are many ethnic categories among whites, just like there are many ethnic categories among Asians, among blacks, among Native American and First Nation peoples, etc.

and both groups come from the same people, with identical ancestries

Blacks and whites come from the same people, with identical ancestries, if you go back far enough.

and identical inclination towards the usage of the mind

All Homo sapiens are such

and live the exact same industrialized way

This is 100% cultural and has nothing to do with ethnicity or ancestry.

and on my list, is a list of American inventions above and beyond Europe, which puts the American group on top today.

And yet we'd be nothing without the spear. You can thank early African people for that.

And if Me and a few million white Americans, or Europeans went and made a new country somewhere, we would have the exact same lifestyle there.
[/QUOTE]

You mean the spear that doesn't even have human origins whatsoever, that apes have several times created ?
Or maybe White Americans come from some cold snowy hill on mars ?
And if industrialization is 100 % Cultural, why is its origins with the British, and then spread originally only amongst white people ?
lol

Fuck that.
You can forget that.

Both have industry, and both have laws designed to benefit the people, and in fact America is much stronger and better off individually, and has been since about the middle of the industrial revolution.

And in fact, the industrial revolution is not American, but British, then Continental Europe and THEN the USA.

If I were to make my own country, my starting point for major technology that most people don't even think much about, that decides the actual quality of life of the people... would be coming from the USA.

The basis for the laws that we have, in fact are influenced by great European minds, also White Americans come from Europe, we are European Diaspora.

Sorry man, Live in Europe and while we are not much different to liberal. we a miles different to the right wing americans...

The RW America is anti US society and believes in individualism. Europeans are not... We believe more can be achieved together than separately.

We also believe you judge a society by how the treat their weakest... I am sorry but if we had your attitude we would be still trying to figure out who can throw the most poo in the cave...

To state that enlightenment is a white think is a complete fabrication of the mind... Many great inventions have come ordered societies be they any race...

And if you want the main reason USA enjoy a perceived advantage it might have something to do with, slavery and a land grab and destruction of the native indians resource rich land.

Saying that the advantage you claim US holds is not as great as you think... While the US invested in Armies and Wars the rest of the world has invested in Educations and Society... We consider that a better investment..

Fuck that.
You can forget that.

Sorry man, Live in Europe and while we are not much different to liberal. we a miles different to the right wing americans...

The RW America is anti US society and believes in individualism. Europeans are not... We believe more can be achieved together than separately.

We also believe you judge a society by how the treat their weakest... I am sorry but if we had your attitude we would be still trying to figure out who can throw the most poo in the cave...

To state that enlightenment is a white think is a complete fabrication of the mind... Many great inventions have come ordered societies be they any race...

And if you want the main reason USA enjoy a perceived advantage it might have something to do with, slavery and a land grab and destruction of the native indians resource rich land.

Saying that the advantage you claim US holds is not as great as you think... While the US invested in Armies and Wars the rest of the world has invested in Educations and Society... We consider that a better investment..

As I said.
I'm not going to apologize for being white.

And as I will say now...
I will also not apologize for winning the competition between European diaspora, and the outdated, old native American tribes, whose time on the throne of the American landscape to end has come.

Period.

And I will not give up my individual liberties.

Enlightenment is now widespread, though not entirely throughout the world, and the least enlightened are the Black sub Saharan Africans.
And it has white European origins, before European Diaspora came to the Americas.

And if you had our attitude, you would have been able to kick hitler's ass, and win the cold war without America.

Last edited:
You mean the spear that doesn't even have human origins whatsoever, that apes have several times created ?

Or maybe White Americans come from some cold snowy hill on mars ?
And if industrialization is 100 % Cultural, why is its origins with the British, and then spread originally only amongst white people ?
lol

*facepalm*

I can see I'm speaking above your pay grade.

Also, we never used slave labor for industrialization and I'm not going to apologize for the people with the upper hand, using slave labor for Agriculture...
something that has been around nearly as long as human civilization.

As for Education, the world comes to America for Education.

We can't help that some places in America don't fare as well as others.

Last edited:
Also, we never used slave labor for industrialization and I'm not going to apologize for the people with the upper hand, using slave labor for Agriculture...

So you want to think you are superior to someone because you are white and of european descent...

So you have performed genocide on a race and plundered another for slaves and hey no apology...

Is that going to be the corner stone of White History Month....

If it is? It might be best if we cancel it as the Europeans would be quite offended by it(Since they are the ones with all the achievements)...

So you want to think you are superior to someone because you are white and of european descent...

So you have performed genocide on a race and plundered another for slaves and hey no apology...

If it is? It might be best if we cancel it as the Europeans would be quite offended by it(Since they are the ones with all the achievements)...

The fact of the matter is, is that sitting right here, right now... I am superior to the majority of the world, in terms of what formal education that I have, an above average intelligence, the situation that I am living in and my living arrangements, and the food and medical care that I have, and my job.

And the fact of the matter is, is yes it is because of me being white, and of European origin.

By far the majority of my individual wellbeing is based on me being of European descent, and smart enough to not take bullshit from somebody that would exploit and abuse me.

In fact I am living about 30 % better than people of my socioeconomic class over in Europe.

and no I will not apologize because the best man won in world competition.

And Continental European society on its home continent are not the only ones with all the achievements, their diaspora has in fact created as much or more for themselves.

Last edited:

The fact of the matter is, is that sitting right here, right now... I am superior to the majority of the world, in terms of what formal education that I have, an above average intelligence, the situation that I am living in and my living arrangements, and the food and medical care that I have, and my job.

And the fact of the matter is, is yes it is because of me being white, and of European origin.

By far the majority of my individual wellbeing is based on me being of European descent, and smart enough to not take bullshit from somebody that would exploit and abuse me.

In fact I am living about 30 % better than people of my socioeconomic class over in Europe.

And Continental European society on its home continent are not the only ones with all the achievements, their diaspora has in fact created as much or more for themselves.

So you said you had advantages because you are "being white, and of European origin."... You agree that your advantage was born out of Genocide and Slavery but that is a good thing.

And you wonder why people abuse you?

And by the way, by the sounds of it you are not the best man. But when you mentioned the white mans achievements you mentioned 90% European achievement... And lets just say European dosen't have much time for your white supremacy attitude.

So you said you had advantages because you are "being white, and of European origin."... You agree that your advantage was born out of Genocide and Slavery but that is a good thing.

And by the way, by the sounds of it you are not the best man. But when you mentioned the white mans achievements you mentioned 90% European achievement... And lets just say European dosen't have much time for your white supremacy attitude.

My advantages are born of the things listed on page one with the links.
And people don't forget where they come from because they went somewhere else.

Last edited:

Fuck that.
You can forget that.

Nobody would be more upset than you if white Americans referred to themselves as "European Americans", while you and people like you fully admire and support the treasonous notion that black Americans are "African American".

I in fact do recognize myself as European American, as do most White Americans who know their ancestry, and have documentation of it as well as my family.

Many white people who recently (as in my case 50+ years ago) arrived in North America have absolutely NOTHING to do with what happened 100 or more years ago. Just as blacks living today have absolutely no right to demand any sort of restitution or reparation or consideration from whites, unless they are natural born inferior freeloaders.

Ancient Homo Sapien Europe :

The Stone Ages of Europe - Category:Stone Age Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Neolithic Europe - Neolithic Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bronze Age Europe - Bronze Age Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iron Age Europe - Iron Age Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Middle Ages Europe :

The Middle Ages - Middle Ages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Age of Sail - Age of Sail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Great Revolutions that made our Thinking and Lifestyle :

The Renaissance - Renaissance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Age of Enlightenment - Age of Enlightenment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Industrial Revolution - Industrial Revolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Space Race - Space Race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some of the many Great Wars that would define Europe and the Western World :

The Germanic Wars - Germanic Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Viking Expansion - Viking expansion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Napoleonic Wars - Napoleonic Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Greco-Turkish War - Greco-Turkish War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Byzantine - Ottoman Wars - Byzantine–Ottoman Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Hundred Years War - Hundred Years' War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The French Revolution - French Revolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The American Revolutionary War - American Revolutionary War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
World War 1 - World War I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
World War 2 - World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Cold War - Cold War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Inventions and Discoveries :

Roman Inventions and Discoveries - Roman technology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ancient Greek Inventions and Discoveries - Ancient Greek technology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Italian Inventions and Discoveries - List of Italian inventions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
British Inventions and Discoveries - List of British innovations and discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
German Inventions and Discoveries - List of German inventions and discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
French Inventions and Discoveries - List of French inventions and discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spanish (European Spaniard) inventions and Discoveries - List of Spanish inventions and discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Swiss Inventions and Discoveries - List of Swiss inventions and discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Norwegian Inventions and Discoveries - Category:Norwegian inventions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Swedish Inventions and Discoveries - List of Swedish inventors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Danish Inventions and Discoveries - Category:Danish inventions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dutch Inventions and Discoveries - List of Dutch inventions and discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Belgian Inventions and Discoveries - Category:Belgian inventions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

American Inventions and Discoveries - Category:American inventions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Language Development :

Latin European Languages - Romance languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gernanic Languages : Germanic languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Historical Figures :

Charles Darwin - Charles Darwin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Issac Newton - Isaac Newton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jane Goodall - Jane Goodall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Susan B. Anthony Susan B. Anthony - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abraham Lincoln - Abraham Lincoln - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Princess Diana - Diana, Princess of Wales - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Queen Elizabeth - Elizabeth II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Admiral Lord Nelson - Horatio Nelson, 1st Viscount Nelson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
George Washington - George Washington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Albert Einstein - Albert Einstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Franklin Roosevelt - Franklin D. Roosevelt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Theodore Roosevelt - Theodore Roosevelt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adam Smith - Adam Smith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
William Osler - William Osler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hippocrates - Hippocrates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ben Franklin - Benjamin Franklin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And I'm proud to have that list, as a list of things, movements and people that went into shaping the societies that have made me and made my Psyche and my knowledge base to work with in my personal life.

And I refuse to apologize for my benefit of it.
Hooray for mayonnaise, sliced white bread, and vanilla ice cream!

Many white people who recently (as in my case 50+ years ago) arrived in North America have absolutely NOTHING to do with what happened 100 or more years ago. Just as blacks living today have absolutely no right to demand any sort of restitution or reparation or consideration from whites, unless they are natural born inferior freeloaders.

What do you think of the things that I said on here and my original post ?

Forum List

Back