White House: Biden to speak on Supreme Court ruling that grants Trump, other presidents broad immunity from prosecution

At 1945 this evening.....If he gets his adrenalin shot. ;)

This should be good.
He is going to blame the Maga Extremists on the S.C and demand that they expand it to ensure "balance". He will then promise that if he his re-elected he will appoint 2-3 new Justices.

lets-get-ready-to-mumble-345307-1.jpg

Likely going to call on violence against the court
~~~~~~
Well AOC is threatening impeachment of SCOTUS Judges who don't align with her ideology and annimus toward the Constitution.
Funny though they'll have to go after their own handpicked Judge Jackson that as far as I know has sided with the majority in two votes opposing the Dem Neo-Marxists.

~~~~~~
Well AOC is threatening impeachment of SCOTUS Judges who don't align with her ideology and annimus toward the Constitution.
Funny though they'll have to go after their own handpicked Judge Jackson that as far as I know has sided with the majority in two votes opposing the Dem Neo-Marxists.
AOC can fly a kite in a thunderstorm. I'm sure she is a particular focus for foreign intelligence agencies.

They need Joe to transform into dark bradon where he'll yell words off the teleprompter and take a few scripted questions or maybe not, so the MSM can say he's back or whatever. I imagine he'll also read something addressing calls for him to step down or be replaced.

This should be good.
this will be nothing more than a campaign speech
He got his ass kicked the other night now he's gotta save face
this is an inkind donation and trump should demand equal time
He'll attack the Trump to no end, extreme maga. yaddy, yaddy, yaddy.

This should be good.
dOnald tRump is an insurrectionist and a traitor. Joe should have him picked up by the police and send him to GitMo immediately. The start rounding up the congresscritters who supported it as well.

Forum List

Back