🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White House Civil War: The Biden-Harris Dynamic is So Dysfunctional, Even CNN Is Reporting it Now

It is possible they dump her first and then Biden after the new Vice President is in for a while. Probably a person with some intelligence and steadiness. Then the person will run in 2024 and may have a chance. The issue is that moderation is not in the Democratic lexicon anymore. Maybe even the Progs see what they have done to the nation with Biden and Harris.
It's also possible that they want her out before they invoke the 25th amendment and replace Biden with someone who can at least communicate a coherent sentence

It's obvious that Harris' declining poll numbers is viewd as an anchor around the neck of the administration. It looks like she's being publicly disrespected.

Is the administration trying to force her resignation in an attempt to replace her with a more serious and competent VP?
I have been thinking this all along after they put her in charge of the border. It seems like she has given up either way but yes I agree she is on her way out the door!

Democrats have decided women are the future of their party. Harris ain't resigning.

Democrat politicians hope the voting vaginas of America help their female candidates win even more elections. 2024 will be a battle between Harris, Klobuchar, and Gillibrand for the Dem nomination.

Don't miss the bigger picture. Harris is actively plotting against Biden just as much as Biden is plotting against Harris. It isn't a matter of her continuing to hang around. She is looking for a way to eliminate the president. At the same time, the president, in the persona of Jill Biden is looking for ways of disposing of Harris. This is intrigue worthy of the Medicis. Elizabeth I had it less threatening. Of such controversy wars are made. Pass the popcorn.

Democrats have decided women are the future of their party. Harris ain't resigning.

Democrat politicians hope the voting vaginas of America help their female candidates win even more elections. 2024 will be a battle between Harris, Klobuchar, and Gillibrand for the Dem nomination.
Harris really has no political future.

The Speaker is THIRD IN LINE. The speaker doesn't become president unless the sitting president resigns or becomes incapacitated. Oh.. and THAT would leave the Dems two votes away from a majority. No, Harris' role is to be so undesirable a choice that no one would dare remove the Turnip-in-Chief.
There is always the Putin way, a bit of polonium, well placed. Who will be the first to use it?

1637113738724.png

That is only the case if both are gone simultaneously
I think that is what I said. The VP is first in succession. If she is removed for whatever reason and they 25 Joe, Piglosi is the next in line for succession. That is how Gerald Ford became POTUS.
Agnew went first, then Nixon resigned before Agnew was replaced.

I think that is what I said. The VP is first in succession. If she is removed for whatever reason and they 25 Joe, Piglosi is the next in line for succession. That is how Gerald Ford became POTUS.

No, Agnew went first, then Ford was nominated by Nixon and confirmed as the new VP and took office as the VP, and THEN Nixon resigned. Only after that did Ford become the new prez.

I would be quite shocked if the democrats in Congress voted to remove Joe Biden or Kamala Harris from office, the repercussions to their party would be enormous and long lasting. For that reason, she isn't going to resign and she ain't going anywhere. Especially considering Biden's health, both physical and mental; I think it's quite likely that he might not make it through his first term in office.

That said, IF Harris did resign and the VP office was vacant (as is highly likely) and then Biden resigns or dies or gets 25th, then both the Prez and Veep offices would be vacant and Pelosi would indeed be sworn in as the acting president, assuming at that time she is the Speaker. But consider the possibilities: what if Harris resigns and the GOP takes back the House next November and in Jan 2023 the new Speaker is (gasp!) a republican? Which is a very good reason why Harris will not resign because they need her in case Joe dies or otherwise cannot continue as prez for health reasons for the last 2 years of the Biden presidency.

... the current federal code, which incorporates the Presidential Succession Act of 1947, allows for the Speaker of the House to act as President if “there is neither a President nor Vice President to discharge the powers and duties of the office of President.

Last edited:
They wouldn't remove Biden until Harris' replacement was confirmed.

You are wrong on the history of when Ford was confirmed as VP. Ford was the sitting VP when Nixon resigned. Ford was sworn in in Dec 1973. Nixon resigned nearly a year later.

Last edited:
No, Agnew went first, then Ford was nominated by Nixon and confirmed as the new VP and took office as the VP, and THEN Nixon resigned. Only after that did Ford become the new prez.

I would be quite shocked if the democrats in Congress voted to remove Joe Biden or Kamala Harris from office, the repercussions to their party would be enormous and long lasting. For that reason, she isn't going to resign and she ain't going anywhere. Especially considering Biden's health, both physical and mental; I think it's quite likely that he might not make it through his first term in office.

That said, IF Harris did resign and the VP office was vacant (as is highly likely) and then Biden resigns or dies or gets 25th, then both the Prez and Veep offices would be vacant and Pelosi would indeed be sworn in as the acting president, assuming at that time she is the Speaker. But consider the possibilities: what if Harris resigns and the GOP takes back the House next November and in Jan 2023 the new Speaker is (gasp!) a republican? Which is a very good reason why Harris will not resign because they need her in case Joe dies or otherwise cannot continue as prez for health reasons for the last 2 years of the Biden presidency.

... the current federal code, which incorporates the Presidential Succession Act of 1947, allows for the Speaker of the House to act as President if “there is neither a President nor Vice President to discharge the powers and duties of the office of President.

Stranger things have happened. I believe there is a great possibility of the vegetable being twenty-fifthed and after 2022 all bets are off. Hopefully, the democrats won't be able to dream up anymore damage to the country between now and then.

That timeline was very close and I did not remember that Ford had been confirmed as VP. Thanks.

They wouldn't remove Biden until Harris' replacement was confirmed.

You are wrong on the history of when Ford was confirmed as VP. Ford was the sitting VP when Nixon resigned. Ford was sworn in in Dec 1973. Nixon resigned nearly a year later.
You are correct, that summer was very tumultuous and I could not remember Ford being confirmed as VP.

It's obvious that Harris' declining poll numbers is viewd as an anchor around the neck of the administration. It looks like she's being publicly disrespected.

Is the administration trying to force her resignation in an attempt to replace her with a more serious and competent VP?
Biden's approval rating is something like only 12 points better than Joe's....so Joe 'The Buck Stops Here' Biden is going to throw her under the bus?

Whoever picked her to be the VP needs to be fired, as well.

When Harris ran for the Democrat Party nomination only 20% of Democrsts wanted her to be President....so she dropped out of the race.

That same 20% is still pulling for her....

Forum List

Back