White House: Marjorie Taylor Greene had $183,504 in PPP loans forgiven.

BFD.

Congress passed legislation that PPP loans were forgivable. The loans were made available when the government shutdown the economy. Many businesses applied for these loans in order to keep from having to fire workers.

This is not nearly the same as students taking out loans which were supposed to be paid back.

The bigger overall issue is why the government mugs taxpayer and then gives the money to others. The next biggest overall issue is why isn't the government making the universities and colleges which took the loan proceeds give the money back for the worthless degrees they pumped out to ignorant, ill-educated, unqualified students.

I think most of the PPP loans were fraud.

They were to pay employee salaries, yet people without employees got them
If that’s the case, then it becomes a regular loan that has to be paid back.
That loan would not be forgiven.

If the government is saying Gaetz was “forgiven” in PPP, it’s because he submitted the receipts showing he spent the money on payrolls like he was supposed to, thus he owes nothing.

You do know you're just making up stuff to be outraged about, right? I would say you were manufacturing the stuff, but you might not understand that.
he’s a dembot, manufacturing is a four letter word

I think most of the PPP loans were fraud.

They were to pay employee salaries, yet people without employees got them
Businesses with no employees had to pay themselves for working as well, because in most state the self employed cannot collect unemployment. The money helped keep their businesses afloat at a time when the government shut them down.

If that’s the case, then it becomes a regular loan that has to be paid back.
That loan would not be forgiven.

If the government is saying Gaetz was “forgiven” in PPP, it’s because he submitted the receipts showing he spent the money on payrolls like he was supposed to, thus he owes nothing.

yeah....nobody has ever cheated the Govt before! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok:

In the meanwhile....why do average income conservatives stick up for this republican party that doesn't do a damn thing to help the working class? From what I can see, when push comes to shove, the republicans only enrich the already wealthy. Democrats like Obama or Biden will come up with some ideas to help the average American and republicans squeal like pigs. I guess thirty years of Rush, Hannity, and Fox news has conditioned them.

I've told you repeatedly that those foil helmets you buy off the back page of your comic books do NOT give you mind reading powers, but here we are...
Tommy is a simpleton, he can't understand the difference in types of loans, he can't understand that the Democrats were unanimous in passing the PPP and were pissed that the amount wasn't higher.

So the Democrats who he LOVES, were the ones handing out money to the rich as he is claiming. So can't argue with a stupid one.

Forum List

Back