White House pastry chef resigns: Because of the food nazi Michelle

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
White House pastry chef: 'I don't want to demonize sugar' | The Daily Caller

. Mrs. Obama took over in 2009 and ordered Yosses to make healthier plates in smaller portions.

Yosses began replacing butter with fruit puree and sugar with honey and agave. But Yosses was never fully committed to the new policy.

The openly gay chef was hired by Laura Bush in 2007
Hmm I thought Rep hated gays...

Cant really blame the guy. I would wanted to work for this food Nazi either!

Food nazi? How utterly stupid you are op. He was leaving in June anyways. What a dumb pointless story.

White House pastry chef: 'I don't want to demonize sugar' | The Daily Caller

. Mrs. Obama took over in 2009 and ordered Yosses to make healthier plates in smaller portions.

Yosses began replacing butter with fruit puree and sugar with honey and agave. But Yosses was never fully committed to the new policy.

The openly gay chef was hired by Laura Bush in 2007
Hmm I thought Rep hated gays...

Cant really blame the guy. I would wanted to work for this food Nazi either!
Well that does it. I'm mad now and I'm taking a stand. I will not vote for Obama for a third term.

Last edited:
Democrats wanted him out because he's gay.

Reggie Love was jealous of the attention Barry was devoting to the pastry chef.

"Yoo hoo, Barry! I have another sweet tasty treat for you! Tee hee" -- Last thing Pastry chef said to Barack Obama before Reggie Love insisted they fire him

The average Teabagger Republican voter has shown repeatedly since even before Obama's nomination that they hate him and will use every possible excuse (or none at all) to tell everyone how much they hate him.

The Republican goal of the last six years has been to make Obama suck as much as Bush.

Big Agave was behind the firing, they knew the guy was committed to sugar so they used their leverage to drive him out

The average Teabagger Republican voter has shown repeatedly since even before Obama's nomination that they hate him and will use every possible excuse (or none at all) to tell everyone how much they hate him.

The Republican goal of the last six years has been to make Obama suck as much as Bush.

If that's their goal not only are they succeeding admirably but they have lots of help from Obama himself.

she duzz not laik ze crème in ze puff. Cretan. Let 'er choke on ze crudités.

If that's their goal not only are they succeeding admirably but they have lots of help from Obama himself.
Yes, which should tell you how much Bush sucked.

Yes, which should tell you how much Bush sucked.

Almost as much as Obama. And Bush never had another man's penis in his mouth.

I suspect Obama is the teabagger here.

Forum List

Back