White House Press Secretary Can't Answer Why Obama Has A Connecticut Social Security Number

I haven't seen such deflection in my life. The guy is truly stumped. Never the less, we still need answers to Lester's question to the press secretary.

robert gibbs obama social security number - YouTube
How come you won't tell us what your Social Security Number is?
No one puts their ss number on a messageboard, dean. NO ONE.
Oh yeah?

Here's mine: 457-55-5462
Wait a minute...let me write that down,,,,

I haven't seen such deflection in my life. The guy is truly stumped. Never the less, we still need answers to Lester's question to the press secretary.

How come you won't tell us what your Social Security Number is?
No one puts their ss number on a messageboard, dean. NO ONE.
Oh yeah?

Here's mine: 457-55-5462
Wait a minute...let me write that down,,,,
My credit rating is 815 and my annual income is in the seven figures. It's okay if you want to buy a car with my 457-55-5462 SSN. I don't mind.

There is no controversy or conspiracy except among the uneducated.

For all your answers go to: The Debunker s Guide to Obama Conspiracy Theories

His explanation could hold water, depending on when the card was issued. I'm sure no one will be allowed to know that answer.
(1) It has been explained.
(2) Not your business.
(3) Confused? Refer to 1 and 2.

Fuck off sleaze ball, it's none of your business either, but here you are. If the card was issued before 1965 when zip codes became widely used it may not be a valid explanation.

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant’s mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

Note: One should not make too much of the “geographical code.” It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

Social Security History
All bullshit.

Absolutely everything you post is all bullshit.

Fuck off sleaze ball, it's none of your business either, but here you are. If the card was issued before 1965 when zip codes became widely used it may not be a valid explanation.
Tsk Tsk Tsk, hit a nerve. Go to the links in The Debunker's Guide.

I did dumb ass, zip codes weren't adopted until 1963 and weren't really widely used for a couple of years, if the card was issued pre 1963 his argument of a mistyped zip code, wouldn't hold water.
You would have to assume Obama's mother got him a Social Security number as soon as he was born.

That is not a requirement. You can wait until your first job to get one.

^ LOL!

LOL

You believe that too, right?
I did not get my SSN until I was in grade school.

I was 14 years old- and I am close to Obama's age.

In those days you typically didn't get a SS# until you started working.

No need for a social security number to get a passport.

Tsk Tsk Tsk, hit a nerve. Go to the links in The Debunker's Guide.

I did dumb ass, zip codes weren't adopted until 1963 and weren't really widely used for a couple of years, if the card was issued pre 1963 his argument of a mistyped zip code, wouldn't hold water.
You would have to assume Obama's mother got him a Social Security number as soon as he was born.

That is not a requirement. You can wait until your first job to get one.

^ LOL!

LOL

You believe that too, right?
I did not get my SSN until I was in grade school.

I was 14 years old- and I am close to Obama's age.

In those days you typically didn't get a SS# until you started working.

No need for a social security number to get a passport.
And Obama did not move to Indonesia until 1967.

The answer is very simple
Barrack Obama's SSN is 042-68-4425.
The claim that Social Security numbers beginning with 042 are "reserved for Connecticut residents" is false according to the SSA.
Before 1972, 042 was the area where the card was issued and had no connection where the applicant lived.

This is part of several old conspiracy theories shot down several years ago.
Gibbs treated the question as he should.

snopes.com Obama Stole His Social Security Number from Jean Paul Ludwig
Social Security History

The claim that Social Security numbers beginning with 042 are "reserved for Connecticut residents" is false according to the SSA.
Before 1972, 042 was the area where the card was issued and had no connection where the applicant lived.

Social Security History
The snopes article is bogus. Ludwig had a different ss number. The beginning of Obama's number 042 is for Connecticut residents only.

Social Security History

Snopes is not a reliable source.

OK, Texas, it has been answered above.

Not all children were issued SSNs upon birth. I got mine when I was 16.

There is no controversy or conspiracy except among the uneducated.

For all your answers go to: The Debunker s Guide to Obama Conspiracy Theories

His explanation could hold water, depending on when the card was issued. I'm sure no one will be allowed to know that answer.
(2) Not your business.

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant’s mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

Note: One should not make too much of the “geographical code.” It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

Social Security History
All bullshit.
Yes, Steve, everything you have written here is bullshit. You are wrong.

(2) Not your business.

Social Security History
All bullshit.

Nothing I post about these primates is bullshit.
obama_liberty.jpg

(2) Not your business.

Social Security History
All bullshit.

then answer a simple question: why does obama have a SS number from a state that he never lived in? Simple question--------------------we'll be waiting.

The question was answered competently (so, no, not "just once more", and, yes, steve, you offer nothing of relevance or worthy content. You are not the type of American that we went through the CR era to later put up with. You lost then, you are losing now, you will be gone in the future. Tis what is.

The question was answered competently (so, no, not "just once more", and, yes, steve, you offer nothing of relevance or worthy content. You are not the type of American that we went through the CR era to later put up with. You lost then, you are losing now, you will be gone in the future. Tis what is.

never been answered, snake. Obama SS number issued in Conn, a state he never lived in

(2) Not your business.

Social Security History
All bullshit.

then answer a simple question: why does obama have a SS number from a state that he never lived in? Simple question--------------------we'll be waiting.

Because- as the Social Security themselves says

Note: One should not make too much of the “geographical code.” It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information.

never been answered, snake. Obama SS number issued in Conn, a state he never lived in

There is no evidence that Obama's SS was issued in Connecticutt.

As noted by the Social Security:

Note: One should not make too much of the “geographical code.” It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information.

(2) Not your business.

Social Security History
All bullshit.

Nothing I post about these primates is bullshit.
obama_liberty.jpg

All you do is post bullshit.

Racist Bullshit
Birther Bullshit
Anti-Jew Bullshit
Pro- Trump Bullshit

all pure bullshit.

Social Security History

Snopes is not a reliable source.

Well then of course you can prove Snopes wrong- we will wait for that proof.

And of course how the Social Security Administration is wrong

Social Security History

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

Snopes as proved you wrong, so no you don't "just once more" :lol:

Forum List

Back