White House Press Secretary Can't Answer Why Obama Has A Connecticut Social Security Number

I would like to apologize for my last post. I realize it is politically incorrect to laugh at the mentally handicapped. Hopefully, when I get seven pounds of my brains removed at Our Lady of Conservative Salvation this weekend, I will come to believe Freewill is actually a comic genius.

I would like to apologize for my last post. I realize it is politically incorrect to laugh at the mentally handicapped. Hopefully, when I get seven pounds of my brains removed at Our Lady of Conservative Salvation this weekend, I will come to believe Freewill is actually a comic genius.

zero minus 7 is still zero-----------sorry

The question was answered competently (so, no, not "just once more", and, yes, steve, you offer nothing of relevance or worthy content. You are not the type of American that we went through the CR era to later put up with. You lost then, you are losing now, you will be gone in the future. Tis what is.

never been answered, snake. Obama SS number issued in Conn, a state he never lived in
Snopes as proved you wrong, so no you don't "just once more" :lol:

snopes has been proven to be a mouthpiece of the left. It is not an unbiased source of information. Got anything else?
Nope, it has not. You have been proven to be a spokesperson for the far right, and a poor one at that. Snopes is reputable, and you are not

wrong

SNOPES.com Exposed Left Wing Website Not Quite the Impartial Arbiter of Truth Alamo City Pundit
jdlong from Alamo City Pundit? :lol: you have been answered; you are not reputable

The far right reactionaries are running around with their hands flapping in the air.

Did I say 'everyone'? Oh wait- no that would be you....

Note from the Social Security Administration:

Note: One should not make too much of the “geographical code.” It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information.

OK, let me change the question. How many people have SS numbers from a state they never lived in? Did the SSA share that with you?

I don't know- and unlike Birthers, I don't engage in speculation, innuendo and lies.

What does the SSA say?

Note: One should not make too much of the “geographical code.” It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information

You made the claim. Was obama the only one? how many other americans have SS numbers from a state they never lived in? its a legitimate question. You are using that as a defense, so the burden of proof is on you, not me.

What claim did I make?

I am pointing out what the SSA says

Note: One should not make too much of the “geographical code.” It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information

You choose to do exactly what the SSA says you should not do- not my problem- but it is typical of you.

you quoted an SSA quote that said the geographical code should not be made too much of. You used that as defense of obama having a Conn SS number. It is logical to ask how many americans have SS numbers from a state they never lived in. Do you know? Do you care? Is SSA telling the truth or are they like the IRS and make up their own "truth" ?
Here's a woman whose baby's SSN came back with wrong name on it: Social Security What if your baby s Social Security card has the wrong name

Nope. 0 - 7 = -7

Thanks for providing yet another data point of your lack of intelligence!

And you tried so hard to one-up me. What a pity.

never been answered, snake. Obama SS number issued in Conn, a state he never lived in

snopes has been proven to be a mouthpiece of the left. It is not an unbiased source of information. Got anything else?
Nope, it has not. You have been proven to be a spokesperson for the far right, and a poor one at that. Snopes is reputable, and you are not

wrong

SNOPES.com Exposed Left Wing Website Not Quite the Impartial Arbiter of Truth Alamo City Pundit
jdlong from Alamo City Pundit? :lol: you have been answered; you are not reputable

ok, then prove what they said is wrong. prove that snopes does not lean left. then you can do the same with CNN, MSNBC CBS, NBC, ABC, NY times, wash post, et al.

Nope. 0 - 7 = -7

not when dealing with weights. you really are dumb, aren't you. There is no such thing as -7 pounds.

wrong

ok, then prove what they said is wrong. prove that snopes does not lean left. then you can do the same with CNN, MSNBC CBS, NBC, ABC, NY times, wash post, et al.
It has been proved, so you don't get "just once more. Your appeal is noted and denied."

OK, let me change the question. How many people have SS numbers from a state they never lived in? Did the SSA share that with you?

I don't know- and unlike Birthers, I don't engage in speculation, innuendo and lies.

What does the SSA say?

You made the claim. Was obama the only one? how many other americans have SS numbers from a state they never lived in? its a legitimate question. You are using that as a defense, so the burden of proof is on you, not me.

What claim did I make?

You choose to do exactly what the SSA says you should not do- not my problem- but it is typical of you.

you quoted an SSA quote that said the geographical code should not be made too much of. You used that as defense of obama having a Conn SS number. It is logical to ask how many americans have SS numbers from a state they never lived in. Do you know? Do you care? Is SSA telling the truth or are they like the IRS and make up their own "truth" ?
Here's a woman whose baby's SSN came back with wrong name on it: Social Security What if your baby s Social Security card has the wrong name

so they make mistakes, what does that have to do with obama and a Conn SS number? Are you now saying it was a mistake? like when his publicist said he was born in kenya?

Nope. 0 - 7 = -7

not when dealing with weights. you really are dumb, aren't you. There is no such thing as -7 pounds.
And yet I still managed to find Freewill's post hilariously stupid.

So I guess he has -eleventy pounds of brain damage.

What does the SSA say?

What claim did I make?

so they make mistakes, what does that have to do with obama and a Conn SS number? Are you now saying it was a mistake? like when his publicist said he was born in kenya?
I bet if you dug around any public figure's background to the extent you ODS rubes have, you would find all sorts of anomalies.

"Hey, Megyn's blind date was told her bust size was double-D!"

the only thing you have proven is that you are as dumb as a sack of slug slime.
You cannot prove Snopes wrong. All you have is a reactionary far right rag that makes allegations but almost no evidence, and that is not convincing. Being personal may make you feel better until you realize it makes you look silly. :lol:

The rubes must picture a flackie deep in the bowels of a publishing company a publishing CEO on the phone with a 30 year old Barack who is trying to fake a Kenyan accent.

Forget the fact Obama's mother never visited Kenya in her entire life. That ad is proof Obama was born in Kenya, by golly! It is such a powerful piece of evidence, it warps the space-time continuum, and proves that babies can be born thousands of miles away from their mother!!!

The rubes must picture a flackie deep in the bowels of a publishing company a publishing CEO on the phone with a 30 year old Barack who is trying to fake a Kenyan accent.

Forget the fact Obama's mother never visited Kenya in her entire life. That bookmark is proof Obama was born in Kenya, by golly!
They are ODS fruit loops who have been getting their butts handed to them for eight years now. Nothing will change, because they are on the side of error and hate.

2z9a0et.jpg

Did I say 'everyone'? Oh wait- no that would be you....

Note from the Social Security Administration:

Note: One should not make too much of the “geographical code.” It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information.

What does the SSA say?

What claim did I make?

Still waiting for you to show me what my 'claim' was that you say I made.

Like I said- unlike you and the rest of the Birthers- I rely upon the facts and figure- and don't rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

Here once again is what the SSA says- and that you ignore- because of course- it is not speculation, innuendo or lies

Birthers do not rely on objective evidence and facts.

That is why they have never got any traction.

Forum List

Back