White House Press Secretary Can't Answer Why Obama Has A Connecticut Social Security Number

The question was answered competently (so, no, not "just once more", and, yes, steve, you offer nothing of relevance or worthy content. You are not the type of American that we went through the CR era to later put up with. You lost then, you are losing now, you will be gone in the future. Tis what is.

never been answered, snake. Obama SS number issued in Conn, a state he never lived in

There is no evidence that Obama's SS was issued in Connecticutt.

As noted by the Social Security:

Note: One should not make too much of the “geographical code.” It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information.

Right, everyone born in 1961 has a SS number from a state they never lived in. What a crock of shit!

But since you buy that line of BS, can you give one other example of a real person who has an SS number from a state they never lived in?

The question was answered competently (so, no, not "just once more", and, yes, steve, you offer nothing of relevance or worthy content. You are not the type of American that we went through the CR era to later put up with. You lost then, you are losing now, you will be gone in the future. Tis what is.

never been answered, snake. Obama SS number issued in Conn, a state he never lived in
Snopes as proved you wrong, so no you don't "just once more" :lol:

snopes has been proven to be a mouthpiece of the left. It is not an unbiased source of information. Got anything else?

I read it was because his Zip code was on number off thus it must have been a transcription error. It is simply amazing how Obama went through life and all these perfectly explainable things happened to him. Lived in a foreign country under an assumed name. Traveled to countries while a travel ban was enforced. Being born in Hawaii yet there is little record of that actually happening. Goes to Germany to give a campaign speech and is apparently recieved by a large crowd. Receives a Nobel prize for doing nothing but being elected then bombs the crap out of brown countries. How he got into Occidental college being a dopper (admitted), then Columbia and Harvard is very intersting. Especially considering he himself says he wasn't the best student.

For all the questions of his past we are lucky fate moved in the fashion it die. Or else we would not have him to lead us out of racial strife and a slow growing economy.

Well lets look at each of your claims
Lived in a foreign country under an assumed name.
LOL- Barrack was called 'Barry' (a nickname- like 'Bill') until he was in college and decided he preferred his given name. Only a Birther would be upset that this President used a nick name- while ignoring 'Bill" Clinton and 'Jack' Kennedy also using nicknames.

Traveled to countries while a travel ban was enforced.
No record of Obama traveling to Cuba- the only country Americans have been banned from traveling to- sounds like you are drinking the Birther koolaid again.

Being born in Hawaii yet there is little record of that actually happening.
Other than birth certificates, official records in Hawaii, birth announcements in newspapers, and the governor of Hawaii saying he remembers when Obama was born?

Goes to Germany to give a campaign speech and is apparently recieved by a large crowd.
Okay- I have to admit- even I- used to Birther idiocy- can't figure out why this concerns you- other than perhaps sheer xenophobia.

Receives a Nobel prize for doing nothing but being elected then bombs the crap out of brown countries.
What is a 'brown' country? While I think that Obama had not earned a Nobel Peace Prize- he certainly had nothing to do with his receiving it.

How he got into Occidental college being a dopper (admitted), then Columbia and Harvard is very intersting. Especially considering he himself says he wasn't the best student.

LOL- you think 'doppers' didn't get into college in the '80's'? I suspect you never actually went to college. Obama never said he had bad grades- he said he wasn't a good student in high school.

Birthers never cared about the grades of any President- until President Obama was elected.

Any one produce a picture of baby Obama in Hawaii? Or produce a witness to the event? Sure he was born in Hawaii but there sure is little evidence. I am older then him and I have pictures my childhood.

Barry Sorototo was more then a nick name, it was the name he registered to a Muslim school in Indonesia. Who has a two name nickname?

The Mystery of Barack Obama Continues Obama Social Security Numbers

Note: One should not make too much of the “geographical code.” It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information.

Right, everyone born in 1961 has a SS number from a state they never lived in. What a crock of shit!

But since you buy that line of BS, can you give one other example of a real person who has an SS number from a state they never lived in?

Did I say 'everyone'? Oh wait- no that would be you....

Note from the Social Security Administration:

OK, let me change the question. How many people have SS numbers from a state they never lived in? Did the SSA share that with you?

There is no controversy or conspiracy except among the uneducated.

For all your answers go to: The Debunker s Guide to Obama Conspiracy Theories

His explanation could hold water, depending on when the card was issued. I'm sure no one will be allowed to know that answer.
(1) It has been explained.
(2) Not your business.
(3) Confused? Refer to 1 and 2.

1. explained with BS
2. You are not a republican
3. STFU

I read it was because his Zip code was on number off thus it must have been a transcription error. It is simply amazing how Obama went through life and all these perfectly explainable things happened to him. Lived in a foreign country under an assumed name. Traveled to countries while a travel ban was enforced. Being born in Hawaii yet there is little record of that actually happening. Goes to Germany to give a campaign speech and is apparently recieved by a large crowd. Receives a Nobel prize for doing nothing but being elected then bombs the crap out of brown countries. How he got into Occidental college being a dopper (admitted), then Columbia and Harvard is very intersting. Especially considering he himself says he wasn't the best student.

For all the questions of his past we are lucky fate moved in the fashion it die. Or else we would not have him to lead us out of racial strife and a slow growing economy.

LOL- Barrack was called 'Barry' (a nickname- like 'Bill') until he was in college and decided he preferred his given name. Only a Birther would be upset that this President used a nick name- while ignoring 'Bill" Clinton and 'Jack' Kennedy also using nicknames.

No record of Obama traveling to Cuba- the only country Americans have been banned from traveling to- sounds like you are drinking the Birther koolaid again.

Other than birth certificates, official records in Hawaii, birth announcements in newspapers, and the governor of Hawaii saying he remembers when Obama was born?

Goes to Germany to give a campaign speech and is apparently recieved by a large crowd.
Okay- I have to admit- even I- used to Birther idiocy- can't figure out why this concerns you- other than perhaps sheer xenophobia.

Receives a Nobel prize for doing nothing but being elected then bombs the crap out of brown countries.
What is a 'brown' country? While I think that Obama had not earned a Nobel Peace Prize- he certainly had nothing to do with his receiving it.

How he got into Occidental college being a dopper (admitted), then Columbia and Harvard is very intersting. Especially considering he himself says he wasn't the best student.

LOL- you think 'doppers' didn't get into college in the '80's'? I suspect you never actually went to college. Obama never said he had bad grades- he said he wasn't a good student in high school.

Birthers never cared about the grades of any President- until President Obama was elected.

Any one produce a picture of baby Obama in Hawaii? Or produce a witness to the event? Sure he was born in Hawaii but there sure is little evidence. I am older then him and I have pictures my childhood.

Little evidence?
Birth certificate
Birth Announcements
Listed in the Hawaiian Birth Index
Confirmed by the governor of Hawaii who knew Obama's parents.

As for Obama's roots in Hawaii, Abercrombie told Hawaii News Now he first laid eyes on baby Barack Obama a few days after he was born. Abercrombie said Obama's parents introduced their newborn to friends at the University of Hawaii where Abercrombie was going to college with the president's father.

"We not only saw him and were with them, but were introduced to him of course at our gatherings, our student gatherings. And of course over the years then as he was raised by his mother and his grandparents we of course saw him frequently because he was with his grandfather all the time," Abercrombie added

Lets compare- show us for George Bush Jr- or any other President:
Birth certificate
Birth Announcements
a Confirmation by a family friend confirming where he was born

Oh wait- you only want this information for this President......

OK, let me change the question. How many people have SS numbers from a state they never lived in? Did the SSA share that with you?

I don't know- and unlike Birthers, I don't engage in speculation, innuendo and lies.

What does the SSA say?

Note: One should not make too much of the “geographical code.” It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information

I don't know- and unlike Birthers, I don't engage in speculation, innuendo and lies.

What does the SSA say?

Note: One should not make too much of the “geographical code.” It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information

You made the claim. Was obama the only one? how many other americans have SS numbers from a state they never lived in? its a legitimate question. You are using that as a defense, so the burden of proof is on you, not me.

Little evidence?
Birth certificate
Birth Announcements

As for Obama's roots in Hawaii, Abercrombie told Hawaii News Now he first laid eyes on baby Barack Obama a few days after he was born. Abercrombie said Obama's parents introduced their newborn to friends at the University of Hawaii where Abercrombie was going to college with the president's father.

"We not only saw him and were with them, but were introduced to him of course at our gatherings, our student gatherings. And of course over the years then as he was raised by his mother and his grandparents we of course saw him frequently because he was with his grandfather all the time," Abercrombie added

Birth certificate
Birth Announcements

no other president has had a past that was so hidden and full of contradictions. His publicist said he was born in kenya. did obama tell her that or did she make it up? it has to be one or the other.

Barry Sorototo was more then a nick name, it was the name he registered to a Muslim school in Indonesia. Who has a two name nickname?

The Mystery of Barack Obama Continues Obama Social Security Numbers

Barry was a nickname. Soetoro was the name of his step-father. Nothing particularly unusual about being called by the step fathers last name.

Bill Clinton was born William Jefferson Blythe III- but was called Bill Clinton for years before he legally adopted his step-fathers surname.

Gerald Ford was born Leslie Lynch King Jr.- but was called Gerald Rudolff Ford Jr. for 20 years before legally changing his name to Gerald Rudolf Ford Jr.- but was called "Jerry Ford".

Birthers are hilarious when they trip over themselves in being ignorant.

What does the SSA say?

You made the claim. Was obama the only one? how many other americans have SS numbers from a state they never lived in? its a legitimate question. You are using that as a defense, so the burden of proof is on you, not me.

What claim did I make?

I am pointing out what the SSA says

You choose to do exactly what the SSA says you should not do- not my problem- but it is typical of you.

Little evidence?
Birth certificate
Birth Announcements

Birth certificate
Birth Announcements

did obama tell her that or did she make it up? it has to be one or the other.

Ah Birthers- always so willing to engage in lies, speculation and innuendo.

Because of course- the facts just make you look really stupid.

snopes has been proven to be a mouthpiece of the left. It is not an unbiased source of information. Got anything else?
Nope, it has not. You have been proven to be a spokesperson for the far right, and a poor one at that. Snopes is reputable, and you are not

Prove that he indeed get it from CT. Prove that he was not living, residing, abiding, or passing through. The onus is on you. Snope is reputable, and you are not.

There is no controversy or conspiracy except among the uneducated.

For all your answers go to: The Debunker s Guide to Obama Conspiracy Theories

His explanation could hold water, depending on when the card was issued. I'm sure no one will be allowed to know that answer.
(1) It has been explained.
(2) Not your business.
(3) Confused? Refer to 1 and 2.

1. explained with BS
2. You are not a republican
3. STFU
1. Hit a nerve again.
2. Explained competently and sufficiently, even for pea brains.
3. No, peabrains don't get "just once more".

Nope, it has not. You have been proven to be a spokesperson for the far right, and a poor one at that. Snopes is reputable, and you are not

wrong

SNOPES.com Exposed Left Wing Website Not Quite the Impartial Arbiter of Truth Alamo City Pundit

It is simply amazing how Obama went through life and all these perfectly explainable things happened to him. Lived in a foreign country under an assumed name.

Lived in a foreign country under an assumed name?!?!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What does the SSA say?

What claim did I make?

I am pointing out what the SSA says

You choose to do exactly what the SSA says you should not do- not my problem- but it is typical of you.

you quoted an SSA quote that said the geographical code should not be made too much of. You used that as defense of obama having a Conn SS number. It is logical to ask how many americans have SS numbers from a state they never lived in. Do you know? Do you care? Is SSA telling the truth or are they like the IRS and make up their own "truth" ?

Forum List

Back