White House spokesperson Sanders to get secret service protection

They have had to move into her home because the threats are so bad....

There are no threats, because all you need do is threaten someone with secret service protection and they will be in your face in 3 to 6 minutes...…………..So trust me CNN is full of shit as usual and hasn't interviewed the bimbo because she has moved to Moscow and is rapping with Snowden

There are no threats, because all you need do is threaten someone with secret service protection and they will be in your face in 3 to 6 minutes...…………..So trust me CNN is full of shit as usual and hasn't interviewed the bimbo because she has moved to Moscow and is rapping with Snowden
3 to 6 minutes?

3 to 6 minutes?
They notify the local or state authorities. Go ahead, make a threat deemed serious, and time them. They already know exactly who you are and where you are...…………

Really

3 to 6 minutes?
They notify the local or state authorities. Go ahead, make a threat deemed serious, and time them. They already know exactly who you are and where you are...…………

Really
I was thinking about another restaurant situation. 3 to 6 minutes would be a long time.

3 to 6 minutes?

Really
I was thinking about another restaurant situation. 3 to 6 minutes would be a long time.
The secret service will be in the restaurant with Sanders so the time there is actually before instantly if possible

White House spokeswoman Sanders to get Secret Service protection:...

The next bimbo to ask Sanders to leave their restaurant is gonna have the secret service crawl up their ass and lay eggs. So seriously, plan your next attack well, because full auto weapons will be present

Her own personal SS detail. You fascist fucks must be creaming in your jeans.
Yawning...………………………….

If you're creaming your jeans and yawning, you're doing it wrong.

The next bimbo to ask Sanders to leave their restaurant is gonna have the secret service crawl up their ass and lay eggs. So seriously, plan your next attack well, because full auto weapons will be present

Her own personal SS detail. You fascist fucks must be creaming in your jeans.
Yawning...………………………….

If you're creaming your jeans and yawning, you're doing it wrong.
Yawning...………………………..

*attack*

:rofl:

are all the snowflakes getting ss protection now?
She has 3 small children and her family should be protected from all the loony leftards out there.

Let's be clear what the implication of the OP is: it suggests that her SS goons will intimidate anyone who might consider asking her to leave in the future. Now, I don't think it will work that way. Business owners have a right to refuse service, irrespective of the SS troops. But clearly, that kind of police state bullying turns on some of the fascists on the board. Welp, fuck them.

*attack*

She has 3 small children and her family should be protected from all the loony leftards out there.

Let's be clear what the implication of the OP is: it suggests that her SS goons will intimidate anyone who might consider asking her to leave in the future. Now, I don't think it will work that way. Business owners have a right to refuse service, irrespective of the SS troops. But clearly, that kind of police state bullying turns on some of the fascists on the crowd. Welp, fuck them.
The secret service can not know what people might be thinking, they act on actions.

Nice try dork, you spend a bunch to get stupid at Harvard or are you naturally dumb

Are we clear u r dumb

*attack*

Let's be clear what the implication of the OP is: it suggests that her SS goons will intimidate anyone who might consider asking her to leave in the future. Now, I don't think it will work that way. Business owners have a right to refuse service, irrespective of the SS troops. But clearly, that kind of police state bullying turns on some of the fascists on the crowd. Welp, fuck them.
The secret service can not know what people might be thinking, they act on actions.

Nice try dork, you spend a bunch to get stupid at Harvard or are you naturally dumb

Are we clear u r dumb

Nah.. you were engaging in a lurid fantasy - you like the idea of black suited agents bullying people you disagree with. It's shines right through.

Now she can kidnap children from their mothers and lock them in cages legally apparently.

Jesus what a clusterfuck of pustules.

I keep thinking back to when I used wonder how really ugly political shit happens. How could people can turn so ugly and commit such evil? I think I'm finally starting to get it.

Forum List

Back