White house to working class Americans pay astromical deductibles- or Else...

blaming insurance companies because someone is too cheap or uneducated to buy their own insurance in the first place is even dumber
Insurance was just fine before the ACA, as a matter of fact, it was much better.

Healthcare insurance has been insane since Republicans dismantled the HMO act.

Silly far left drone, Obamacare plans are HMO's and that is why so many pay more for less..

If Republicans hadn't dismantled the HMO act you wouldn't be writing that.

Wrong as always, but all far left drones love to accuse without any proof in reality!

President Nixon appeased the left and proposed the HMO Act, which Congress passed in 1973.

Nixon signed a bipartisan bill. Even then, politicians saw the REAL problem with healthcare.

And it defeats all your far left religious dogma..

Then again Carter was taken down by the far left for not blindly signing a healthcare bill..

Perhaps you can show some evidence of that.

I did, if you're dissatisfied talk to the source.

No you didn't. You posted the bullshit that faux broadcast. I showed you the truth.

It's a lie. Aetna and UHC haven't lost any money and they're both making record profits.

The far left would never see the truth if it was right in front of them..

They stick to their religious dogma over reality!

I posted Aetna's and UHC own numbers and you deny it? Really?

They were not records they exceeded what was expected..

Just like a far left drone to make things up!

Aetna profit exceed expectations, drops plans to expand ACA business

It seems that anyone going against Obamacare will do fine!

Here's a nifty read for ya.

Aetna's Greed Proves That Medicare-for-All Is the Best Solution

I did, if you're dissatisfied talk to the source.

No you didn't. You posted the bullshit that faux broadcast. I showed you the truth.

It's a lie. Aetna and UHC haven't lost any money and they're both making record profits.

See how the far left will go to far left blog sites for their religious dogma?

commondreams is a far left blog site, you loose!

See how the far left will go to far left blog sites for their religious dogma?

commondreams is a far left blog site, you loose!

And again, I posted facts, and you've posted bloviation.

I know nothing of Medi-Cal, but I can tell you this... the federal programs are marching towards total insolvency.
You should move to Venezuela, you'd love it there. Gubmint Utopia... food a plenty, free money for everyone...

The reason that 'government programs are marching toward insolvency' are the high costs that insurance companies that own the majority of hospitals and healthcare providers are charging. ie; Capitalist racketeering.

The reason costs are high is because Medicare and Medicaid only pay 20 to 30 percent of the charges. And, the fact that anyone going to the emergency room can get FREE care. Even Hospitals have bills to pay.

The reason costs are so high is GREED!

Again, healthcare insurers own the majority of hospitals and healthcare providers in the US.
Source?

Their SEC filings. Look it up and learn something.
Show me which filings you read.

Blaming ACA because your insurance company is screwing you is stupid.
blaming insurance companies because someone is too cheap or uneducated to buy their own insurance in the first place is even dumber
Insurance was just fine before the ACA, as a matter of fact, it was much better.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Let's see, they destroyed insurance and wrote obamadon'tcare. Is that about the size of what you believe?

The reason that 'government programs are marching toward insolvency' are the high costs that insurance companies that own the majority of hospitals and healthcare providers are charging. ie; Capitalist racketeering.

The reason costs are high is because Medicare and Medicaid only pay 20 to 30 percent of the charges. And, the fact that anyone going to the emergency room can get FREE care. Even Hospitals have bills to pay.

Again, healthcare insurers own the majority of hospitals and healthcare providers in the US.
Source?

SEC filings. Available online.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Let's see, they destroyed insurance and wrote obamadon'tcare. Is that about the size of what you believe?

Is that the same insurance industry that made hundreds of billions in net profits last year?

Source?

So nothing then. You stated that "healthcare insurers own the majority of hospitals and healthcare providers in the US" and won't support it.

Is that the same insurance industry that made hundreds of billions in net profits last year?
Which is it? Is the insurance industry insane or is it making big bucks? Generally speaking, insane businesses do not make big bucks.

Source?

So nothing then. You stated that "healthcare insurers own the majority of hospitals and healthcare providers in the US" and won't support it.
I'm pretty sure the insurance companies don't own the majority of hospitals.
around this are we have hospitals that are basically county owned or privately owned, Now with the private ones I cant say for sure if insurance companies have a hand in them, but I don't think they do.
I remember when AAMC built their new (and incredible) facility in the county, much of the money was donated by private citizens and businesses for the construction.

Source?

You aren't smart enough to do your own homework?

I'll get you started with this;

The Quiet Takeover: Insurers Buying Physicians and Hospitals

Which is it? Is the insurance industry insane or is it making big bucks? Generally speaking, insane businesses do not make big bucks.

Insane prices. The HMO act was to create competition in the healthcare insurance industry. Insurance companies were able to run-up prices to what we see today.

You got the stupid part right but you need to look in a mirror to find an accurate target for that insult

ACA is billing you, or is the insurance company billing you?
Premiums are based on MANDATED COVERAGES, lack of participants and the freeloaders.

Class dismissed

Most states already had a series of mandated coverages. They have more participants. Those receiving subsidies have no effect on premiums.

I'm pretty sure the insurance companies don't own the majority of hospitals.
around this are we have hospitals that are basically county owned or privately owned, Now with the private ones I cant say for sure if insurance companies have a hand in them, but I don't think they do.
I remember when AAMC built their new (and incredible) facility in the county, much of the money was donated by private citizens and businesses for the construction.

'Pretty sure'?

"Basically" all county, State, and academic hospitals are managed and operated by a company called VHA. VHA is owned by United Healthcare.

What is AAMC?

Forum List

Back