White house to working class Americans pay astromical deductibles- or Else...

Not to mention we're now going to be taxed on employer provided insurance. You people are fucking worthless scum.

If an employer pays the cost of an accident or health insurance plan for his/her employees, including an employee's spouse and dependents, the employer's payments are not wages and are not subject to Social Security, Medicare, and FUTA taxes, or federal income tax withholding.May 4, 2016
Employee Benefits - IRS.gov
https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small...self.../employee-benefitsInternal Revenue Service

They will be... there is no other reason for having to report the $$ amount of employer paid premiums which is a new requirement under the ACA..

The sky is falling!!!!
Naw, just the ACA

For single payer.

We used to have a choice remember?

The choice was to have medical insurance or live off taxpayers when you get sick.

So now us who had insurance are getting fucked. Whats the difference? Now I'm as a taxpayer still funding people who don't have insurance and getting fucked on premiums and coverage.

You people are dumber than a bag of broken doorknobs.

Or Republicans could have put a cost maximum on policies when they had a chance. But that's not their plan.

Republicans were completely shut out of the process when Obamacare was passed by a Democrat congress without a single Republican vote.

The Heritage Foundation wrote ACA, of which Hatch, Grassley, and Gingrich were proponents.

Nixon had his own version of ACA.

What we really need to do is go single payer.

Yeah, let's double down on that which doesn't work.

Or Republicans could have put a cost maximum on policies when they had a chance. But that's not their plan.

Oh yeah, price controls, that's the ticket. Like I said, you need an econ 101 class kid.

It wouldn't have worked?

No... let's say premiums are limited to say $300/month. Guess what? Your OOP will now be $50,000 and lifetime max will be half. You can't mandate an insurance company be liable for unlimited exposure but limit them to minimum income. It is untenable.

I never wrote minimum income, I wrote a maximum amount that can be charged.

Also, since BushCo blindly certified acquisitions, most of the hospitals and Doctors, er, healthcare providers are owned by insurance companies bring their costs to effective levels.

Whats the difference? Are you really saying you don;t want to limit revenue, just what they can charge? Seriously?

There wasn't any reason for insurance companies to raise premiums.

Oh yeah, price controls, that's the ticket. Like I said, you need an econ 101 class kid.

It wouldn't have worked?

No... let's say premiums are limited to say $300/month. Guess what? Your OOP will now be $50,000 and lifetime max will be half. You can't mandate an insurance company be liable for unlimited exposure but limit them to minimum income. It is untenable.

Also, since BushCo blindly certified acquisitions, most of the hospitals and Doctors, er, healthcare providers are owned by insurance companies bring their costs to effective levels.

Whats the difference? Are you really saying you don;t want to limit revenue, just what they can charge? Seriously?

This is a waste of time. You don't understand basic economics.

The choice was to have medical insurance or live off taxpayers when you get sick.

So now us who had insurance are getting fucked. Whats the difference? Now I'm as a taxpayer still funding people who don't have insurance and getting fucked on premiums and coverage.

Republicans were completely shut out of the process when Obamacare was passed by a Democrat congress without a single Republican vote.

The Heritage Foundation wrote ACA, of which Hatch, Grassley, and Gingrich were proponents.

It 'doesn't work' because of insurance companies.

If the heritage foundation wrote obama care they would have known what was in it and obama wouldn't have had to change it on his own 40 plus times

It wouldn't have worked?

This is a waste of time. You don't understand basic economics.

Sure I do. Insurance companies are charging more to pay themselves, thus record profits.

Blaming ACA because your insurance company is screwing you is stupid.

And Republicans need to again rescue clueless democrats who wrote obamadon'tcare and rammed it through on straight party line support.

Which one of them did the Democrats pass and Obama sign into law?

It wouldn't have worked?

Yet another lame attempt to avoid holding democrats responsible for obamadon'tcare. It's sad, really.

If the heritage foundation wrote obama care they would have known what was in it and obama wouldn't have had to change it on his own 40 plus times

You would think, or did the Republicans put up a false front?

Democrats have wanted single payer since the 70's, now we know that the Republican idea won't work.

Blaming ACA because your insurance company is screwing you is stupid.

And Republicans need to again rescue clueless democrats who wrote obamadon'tcare and rammed it through on straight party line support.

Except Republicans wrote ACA.

Yeah, that's the ticket. The gubmint just needs to run it.

You do know, don't you, that obamadon'tcare is designed to accomplish exactly that? Cause enough confusion and stress and put healthcare out of reach of enough people that everyone becomes convinced that the only solution is to give the same people who brought you the DMV and the Postal Service control of your healthcare. Yeah, that'll work real good.

Even if true, that isn't the point.

Like ever other first world country.

You would think, or did the Republicans put up a false front?

Democrats have wanted single payer since the 70's, now we know that the Republican idea won't work.

Does single payer mean there will be no more insurance companies?

Not to mention we're now going to be taxed on employer provided insurance. You people are fucking worthless scum.

If an employer pays the cost of an accident or health insurance plan for his/her employees, including an employee's spouse and dependents, the employer's payments are not wages and are not subject to Social Security, Medicare, and FUTA taxes, or federal income tax withholding.May 4, 2016
Employee Benefits - IRS.gov
https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small...self.../employee-benefitsInternal Revenue Service

They will be... there is no other reason for having to report the $$ amount of employer paid premiums which is a new requirement under the ACA..
Actually, there is another reason. The real reason. It is to ensure the employee's cost share does not exceed the maximum percentage allowed. If the employee's cost exceeds 9.5% of the employee’s adjusted gross income, the employee can buy insurance through a government exchange, and their employer is fined to cover the government's expense of the tax credit given to the employee.

The tax exemption is not going away, fool.

Last edited:

Let's see if we have this straight. Republicans wrote obamadon'tcare, then refused to vote for it, while democrats did NOT write obamadon'tcare and then voted for it?

Alice, you're not alone in Wonderland.

Like ever other first world country.

Seriously, how old are you?

Forum List

Back