White House: "We won't coddle rioters" - it's about damn time!

except in inner cities where no one on the left thinks they need attention. Trump's the first president I've ever heard comment on fixing the inner city mess.

yes trump has seen the problems the leftists has caused in the inner city

they pretty much have turned them into de facto reservation systems

that poor treatment is about to end

How specifically? Given that every president has sought to address poverty....I'd be curious as to what new ideas he actually has.

how many years has the left represented those areas

50 years

and each year it gets worse

it is almost as if the leftist leaders need those people to be desperately poor
Trump nailed it when he said the only time the left talk about them is at election time when they need their vote.

exactly ever watch obamas forgotten people

eye opener
again, I live in the Chicago area and all I hear in the news is about the shootings and the killings, never what can be done to help those areas. It's sad. It's even sadder these people feel obligated to vote for libturds. It defies logic I tell you.

That's funny.

Violent crime has been steadily decreasing and now stands at the lowest rate in over 25 years. I don't know what air you've been smelling.

191219.png

Tell that to the almost 4500 people that got shot in Democrat controlled Chicago in 2016. Of course almost 800 of them are dead so you may have difficultly getting an answer out of them.
Those 2nd Amendment solutions.....don't you love them?
just remember, the 2nd amendment protects all of the other amendments.

Cracking down on protests....are the rightwing THAT thinskinned they have to silence dissent?

No violence is acceptable. But free speech and protesting are an American right.
Rioting is not protesting. FYI...

How specifically? Given that every president has sought to address poverty....I'd be curious as to what new ideas he actually has.

50 years

Trump nailed it when he said the only time the left talk about them is at election time when they need their vote.

eye opener
again, I live in the Chicago area and all I hear in the news is about the shootings and the killings, never what can be done to help those areas. It's sad. It's even sadder these people feel obligated to vote for libturds. It defies logic I tell you.

it is sad

i know some kids over the years that have escaped the violence of Chicago

through football and basketball scholarships

it is a hard life

same out on the reservations here

the democrat programs have ruined many lives

however things are looking up

these same folks are slowly wising up to the left

a couple of states the went obama twice

swapped for trump this time

for example

That's funny.

Violent crime has been steadily decreasing and now stands at the lowest rate in over 25 years. I don't know what air you've been smelling.

191219.png
as firearm ownership went up

crime went down

--LOL

sweet

Correlation does not necessarily mean causation.

As obesity rates have gone up, crime rates have gone down.

Think there's a link there? Criminals to fat to go criming?
So your saying that if they don't have enough to eat then they commit crimes to find food. Since they have plenty of food they don't need to commit crimes.

50 years

eye opener
Simple, shoot the criminals.
Problem solved, no more criminal.

That's funny.

191219.png

crime went down

--LOL

sweet

So your saying that if they don't have enough to eat then they commit crimes to find food. Since they have plenty of food they don't need to commit crimes.

no she shot the legs off the anti gun position

that more guns = more crime --LOL

Again liberal misquotes, leaps and fantasy are the only words in their posts. Statistics from liberals are just made up bullshit like the unemployment lie. The real statistic that shows UNEMPLOYMENT is workforce participation. Of course you liberal igmos would not know that because liberal stupid is unfixable except by death. The fact IS as has been posted here already, There is no right to RIOT, and there is a FEDERAL LAW against it. IT is A felony in most cases. LIBERALS riot, conservatives have protests. Liberals loot. conservatives respect other peoples rights and property. Liberals MURDER, conservatives try to prevent death in any way they can. Liberals steal, conservatives build economic growth for all.

50 years

eye opener

Or at the very least, a ten year minimum sentence for anybody convicted of rioting or destroying property during a protest. You'll see how fast that shit stops in a hurry. Soros couldn't pay enough money for people to attend.

That's funny.

191219.png

Tell that to the almost 4500 people that got shot in Democrat controlled Chicago in 2016. Of course almost 800 of them are dead so you may have difficultly getting an answer out of them.
Those 2nd Amendment solutions.....don't you love them?
just remember, the 2nd amendment protects all of the other amendments.
Can you show us when it ever did?

That's funny.

191219.png

crime went down

--LOL

sweet

A better comparison would be more and more states adopting CCW laws since the start of the decline. A strong enough deterrent works every time its tried.

50 years

eye opener

Or at the very least, a ten year minimum sentence for anybody convicted of rioting or destroying property during a protest. You'll see how fast that shit stops in a hurry. Soros couldn't pay enough money for people to attend.
i have to believe there was an arrangement for no punishment between obummer and soros.

Forum List

Back