White House: "We won't coddle rioters" - it's about damn time!

That's funny.

Violent crime has been steadily decreasing and now stands at the lowest rate in over 25 years. I don't know what air you've been smelling.

191219.png

Tell that to the almost 4500 people that got shot in Democrat controlled Chicago in 2016. Of course almost 800 of them are dead so you may have difficultly getting an answer out of them.
Those 2nd Amendment solutions.....don't you love them?
just remember, the 2nd amendment protects all of the other amendments.
Can you show us when it ever did?
sure civil war.

That's funny.

Violent crime has been steadily decreasing and now stands at the lowest rate in over 25 years. I don't know what air you've been smelling.

191219.png

Tell that to the almost 4500 people that got shot in Democrat controlled Chicago in 2016. Of course almost 800 of them are dead so you may have difficultly getting an answer out of them.

the battle of Athens

Trump nailed it when he said the only time the left talk about them is at election time when they need their vote.

exactly ever watch obamas forgotten people

eye opener
again, I live in the Chicago area and all I hear in the news is about the shootings and the killings, never what can be done to help those areas. It's sad. It's even sadder these people feel obligated to vote for libturds. It defies logic I tell you.
Simple, shoot the criminals.
Problem solved, no more criminal.

Or at the very least, a ten year minimum sentence for anybody convicted of rioting or destroying property during a protest. You'll see how fast that shit stops in a hurry. Soros couldn't pay enough money for people to attend.
i have to believe there was an arrangement for no punishment between obummer and soros.

Well DumBama is finally gone and there's a new sheriff in town. Executive order number 36: a ten year minimum sentence for rioters and protestors destroying property public or private.

That's funny.

191219.png

the battle of Athens
D'oH, I love it when facts destroy these punks.

That's funny.

191219.png

sure civil war.

the battle of athens is a good one

where a black man was shot for trying to vote

the citizens revolted and won

The Battle of Athens, Tennessee

the battle of Athens
D'oH, I love it when facts destroy these punks.

it is awesome

Those terrorists lighting fires, throwing rocks, smashing windows...... You have no rights. You are not peaceful. You are UnAmerican.

The days of capitulating to those that hurt the innocent are gone!

The air actually smells sweeter - anyone else notice???

Trump White House vows it won’t coddle ‘the rioter, the looter, or the violent disrupter’

Under the heading, “Standing Up For Our Law Enforcement Community,” the Trump administration promised a reduction in violent crime, a border wall to keep out illegal immigrants and “more law enforcement, more community engagement, and more effective policing.” The administration hinted at a crackdown on protests — “Our job is not to make life more comfortable for the rioter, the looter, or the violent disrupter,” it said, perhaps taking a subtle swipe at the Black Lives Matter movement.

“It is the first duty of government to keep the innocent safe, and President Donald Trump will fight for the safety of every American, and especially those Americans who have not known safe neighborhoods for a very long time,” the administration said.

Okay, but did he happen to say HOW he's going to accomplish these things?

Cracking down on protests....are the rightwing THAT thinskinned they have to silence dissent?

No violence is acceptable. But free speech and protesting are an American right.

Didn't notice him saying anything about "protesting". That must be one of those "emanations of penumbra", or vice versa, or whatever, that leftists are so skilled at seeing.

That's funny.

191219.png

Again. Violent crime in the US is at an all time low.
According to the FBI, violent offenses went up in 2015. From 366 per 100K to 372

I only found the chart to 2014, so a slight increase, but compared to the prior 25 years it's nothing.

That's nice. I would still like less of it, if you don't mind, and I would DEFINITELY like less of the type of violent crime that the government has been winking and nodding at of late.

That's funny.

191219.png

Again. Violent crime in the US is at an all time low.

Again, crime in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes is rampant.

Just go walk down a street in South Chicago after dark if you don't believe me.

Crime in the nice area where I live is down because Florida has concealed carry and the Castle Doctrine and many of us have installed security systems in our homes. However, crime in ghetto Tampa, St Pete and Orlando is very dangerous . God help you in the Miami area if you get caught in the wrong neighborhood. All four of those crime infested inner city areas have a Democrat Mayor and government.

Liberal government never works.

I don't think crime levels in urban areas has much to do with whether a Dem or Rep is in charge - there are a lot of different factors that go into crime. Just for example the city with the highest crime rate in my state is Republican run but it's also on a major drug trafficking route, has a lot of urban poverty.

If you don't think urban crime rates have anything to do with who's running the urban areas in question, then you're just about the only one. Sure, Tucson (where I live) has a high crime rate for a city its size because it's an hour from the Mexican border. However, it also has higher crime rates because the Democrat dimwits who run the city and county have mutilated any semblance of an effective law enforcement establishment. Unless a criminal is basically planning to just stand still and wait for the cops, he or she doesn't really worry about being caught.

That's funny.

191219.png

And quite a big amount of the crime still around is in the big city black ghettos and latino barrios we have in places like Los Angeles. You know, the barrios where latinos congregate and form gangs after jumping our out of control southern border.

Yes. Poverty has a big influence on crime.

Yeah, because we all know about the huge crime wave that engulfed the country during the Great Depression.

Oh, wait . . .

Forum List

Back