White Is Beautiful

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RysLzmNMkuA]Africa's Scary Skin-Bleaching Trend (VOA On Assignment Apr. 26) - YouTube[/ame]

All over the world people of color prefer to be lighter

And all over the beach world, people prefer to be darker. Hence the HUGE profits in suntan oil.

The most beautiful women I have ever seen are from India and the middle east. There is no such thing as "white".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsVCwK84OMg]japanese skin whitening - YouTube[/ame]

And all over the beach world, people prefer to be darker. Hence the HUGE profits in suntan oil.

The most beautiful women I have ever seen are from India and the middle east. There is no such thing as "white".
Sunscreen outsells suntan oil

Sunscreen outsells suntan oil

Oh because ppl don't want skin cancer that means they all want to be white :lol:

As someone that has traveled all over the world I personally have to say there is something akin to a religious experience about being with a black or brown woman.

I don't know. No question blacks value lighter skin color but then, whites want darker skin. That's why they lay out in the sun. Everybody, in america anyway, wants that copper color.

Nothing looks worse on a white girl than untanned legs.
The terms white and black when referring to caucasians and negroes are loosely figurative descriptions. Except for albinos, caucasians are not white but are varying shades of pink and yellowish tan, and with very few exceptions negroes are not black but varying shades of brown and yellowish tan. And while exposure to sunlight will impart a darkening effect to most and a burning effect to some it does absolutely nothing to alter one's ethnic physical characteristics.

There were a few summers when I spent all day every day on a beach and by September my skin was as dark as some negroes and darker than some, yet I was never mistaken for a negro. During those times I was much more successful with girls than in my natural state.

If we examine literature and common parlance for insight into this phenomenon we find that women are referred to as fair maidens and their preference is for men who are tall, dark, and handsome. So it seems men prefer light-skinned women and women like dark-skinned men. Perhaps this is the reason, or one reason, why we see far more White women in the company of Black men than the reverse.

As someone that has traveled all over the world I personally have to say there is something akin to a religious experience about being with a black or brown woman.

What the hell does your preference in women (if we are to believe you are really so inclined) have to do with "traveled all over the world"?

Forum List

Back