White Is Beautiful

Ok, is this the place where I have to repeat yet again the obvious truth that there are beautiful women of every hue, every ethnicity, and from all corners of the globe?

Only pathetic losers like Mudhewn or Friendsless or Assleakpis worry about anything beyond that simple truth. It's a good bet none of them are getting any 'attention' from anyone but perhaps each other in a circle-jerk of racist idiots.

Ok, is this the place where I have to repeat yet again the obvious truth that there are beautiful women of every hue, every ethnicity, and from all corners of the globe?

Only pathetic losers like Mudhewn or Friendsless or Assleakpis worry about anything beyond that simple truth. It's a good bet none of them are getting any 'attention' from anyone but perhaps each other in a circle-jerk of racist idiots.

Sorry Unk. Nothing personal. I've been with many white women mostly italians. I just dont like pale women.

With all due respect Unkotare, we typically see eye to eye, but I fail to see how Asclepias has shown any racist sentiments.

Unlike "STank" , "Mudhole", "Friendless", or "Speedtweaker", just to name a select few, he has not on one occasion from what I have read stated anything that could be construed as hateful towards an entire race.

He has not posted any racial slurs, name calling or collectively berated an entire race of people, like they have and do frequently.

Help me understand what you are seeing please.

Last edited:

Sorry Unk. Nothing personal. I've been with many white women mostly italians. I just dont like pale women.

Thanks for the input, MatthewFriends52ndStreetShitspeedosProfoundlystupidBoundPoet, etc.

I take it your white dog is a male.

Don't get any sick thoughts about my dog, you freak.

Don't get any sick thoughts about my dog, you freak.
:eek:

They are so desperate that you aren't allowed to like the women you like. That's where they are

They are so desperate that you aren't allowed to like the women you like. That's where they are

"Aren't allowed" by whom? Who are "they"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgx6xrc0gBs]Racist Ponds Commercial (Complete) - India - YouTube[/ame]

The entire "White Skin Saga".

Forum List

Back