white liberal berating a black Trump supporter . Media is silent..

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
I dont know how to do the video alone but found this on facebook here is the link . If anyone knows how to fix it so everyone can see I will appreciate it..

If this was in reverse the media would be yelling on the top of their lungs. RACIST, WHITE SUPREMACIST ..But because the black man is a Trump supporter the media is silent..

No lib media is going to throw one of their own lily whites out for shouting down a black person or for any color, race, ethnicity for that matter.

I dont know how to do the video alone but found this on facebook here is the link . If anyone knows how to fix it so everyone can see I will appreciate it..

If this was in reverse the media would be yelling on the top of their lungs. RACIST, WHITE SUPREMACIST ..But because the black man is a Trump supporter the media is silent..

you make it a RACE issue when it suits your purpose

you do the same thing with women

ALL trump supporters are ignorant, vile, loathsome, deplorable traitors who hate freedom and the constitution.

It doesn't matter what color or race or sex they are.

denouncing a black trump supporter does not make me RACIST.

I am NOT denouncing his race

just his hateful political choice

ALL trump supporters are ignorant, vile, loathsome, deplorable traitors who hate freedom and the constitution.

Can he think for him self?

Only to you Communists, and you know who you are.

There will be close to 30 blacks shot this weekend in Chicago, hundreds more and towns run by democrats ,, and republicans are the hateful ones? Lol

Last edited:

You don’t know how to be honest, either.

There is no evidence anyone in the video is a ‘liberal’ or that the video is authentic.

I'm afraid if anyone dared to start some shit with me they wouldn't walk away from it.

Watch the video, you loons are against freedom. I wish I were there. That fat ass would be leaving in an ambulance. Liberal tolerance on full view right there.

Here's a klown who thinks Nosebook has something to do with "news" :laugh2:

You don’t know how to be honest, either.

There is no evidence anyone in the video is a ‘liberal’ or that the video is authentic.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if the privileged white guy who assaulted the defenseless peacefully black man will be doxxed and fired from his job, if he has one...

Watch the video, you loons are against freedom. I wish I were there. That fat ass would be leaving in an ambulance. Liberal tolerance on full view right there.

"There used to be consequences, they'd be carried out on a stretcher" -- that's what you're saying?

Why am I not surprised.

Well you're not alone (notice I didn't say 'you're in good company') because here's a fellow Rumpbot traveller saying the same thing:

I'm afraid if anyone dared to start some shit with me they wouldn't walk away from it.

Stop me when you see a pattern.

I would ignore the content too if I were you!

Excellent work!

I would ignore the content too if I were you!

Excellent work!

I am forced to issue a correction --- here's TWO klowns who think Nosebook is "news".

Didn't mean to leave you out.

Most USMB resident Libs will just ignore this because they are liars and it doesn’t fit their narrative that Trump supporters are all racist.

"There used to be consequences, they'd be carried out on a stretcher" -- that's what you're saying?

Why am I not surprised.

Well you're not alone (notice I didn't say 'you're in good company') because here's a fellow Rumpbot traveller saying the same thing:

Stop me when you see a pattern.

I bet if that black man was 300lbs that fat ass wouldn't of knocked that hat off of his head. Tell me, would you be saying the same if the guy was wearing an Obama hat?

Most USMB resident Libs will just ignore this because they are liars and it doesn’t fit their narrative that Trump supporters are all racist.

Actually most normal people will ignore this because it's FUCKING NOSEBOOK. :banghead:

Forum List

Back