white liberal berating a black Trump supporter . Media is silent..

I dont know how to do the video alone but found this on facebook here is the link . If anyone knows how to fix it so everyone can see I will appreciate it..

If this was in reverse the media would be yelling on the top of their lungs. RACIST, WHITE SUPREMACIST ..But because the black man is a Trump supporter the media is silent..

Here's a klown who thinks Nosebook has something to do with "news" :laugh2:

I would ignore the content too if I were you!

Excellent work!

I am forced to issue a correction --- here's TWO klowns who think Nosebook is "news".

Didn't mean to leave you out.

I watched the video. I read no link. I watched the actual incident for myself and drew my own conclusions.

You should try it sometime

I dont know how to do the video alone but found this on facebook here is the link . If anyone knows how to fix it so everyone can see I will appreciate it..

If this was in reverse the media would be yelling on the top of their lungs. RACIST, WHITE SUPREMACIST ..But because the black man is a Trump supporter the media is silent..

Excellent work!

I am forced to issue a correction --- here's TWO klowns who think Nosebook is "news".

I watched the video. I read no link. I watched the actual incident for myself and drew my own conclusions.

OK, this has what to do with the post you quoted?

Weird, this shit always seems to happen in coffee shops...I look forward to my travels into LA just to wear my MAGA hat around all the twisted faggots and wetbacks...I make it a point to stop for coffee at a Starbucks just to make the whack-jobs piss themselves...a MAGA hat to a subhuman piece of shit is like kryptonite to Superman...the look on their faces when they notice my hat is fucking priceless.

By the way...this is my new one the wife just got me.
Richardson_511_-_Red_and_Black_dc16b0f2-106a-4add-9755-895e36b0abc5.jpg

Weird, this shit always seems to happen in coffee shops...I look forward to my travels into LA just to wear my MAGA hat around all the twisted faggots and wetbacks...I make it a point to stop for coffee at a Starbucks just to make the whack-jobs piss themselves...a MAGA hat to a subhuman piece of shit is like kryptonite to Superman...the look on their faces when they notice my hat is fucking priceless.

By the way...this is my new one the wife just got me.
Richardson_511_-_Red_and_Black_dc16b0f2-106a-4add-9755-895e36b0abc5.jpg

It's telling that there's nothing in it.

Excellent work!

Two unknown strangers having animated inaudible conversation we didn't see in a place we don't know, about what we don't know, while one of them is on the phone ---------- and the OP thinks he can conclude not only "Liberal" but "berating a black Rump supporter" in a conversation we can't even HEAR.

GOSH WHIZ WALLY I CAN'T BELIEVE THE MEDIA ISN'T ON THIS CAN YOU??

Wanna buy a bridge, Gummo?

Nope, I ***NEVER*** draw conclusions like that. If you do that's your problem.

This picking out one Republican or Democrat who shows poor behavior & then trying too use it to show that's the behavior of all members of that party. makes no sense at all.

you make it a RACE issue when it suits your purpose

you do the same thing with women

ALL trump supporters are ignorant, vile, loathsome, deplorable traitors who hate freedom and the constitution.

It doesn't matter what color or race or sex they are.

denouncing a black trump supporter does not make me RACIST.

I am NOT denouncing his race

just his hateful political choice

You people called any and every criticism of Obama “racist”. If the criticism came from a Black, it was “Uncle Tom”. You must feel so entitled and empowered to beat up on Black Trump supporters. The reality is you only support Blacks who support you..... not exactly in line with racial equality.

This picking out one Republican or Democrat who shows poor behavior & then trying too use it to show that's the behavior of all members of that party. makes no sense at all.

That's what Composition Fallacy is. And it runs rampant on this board.

Like this klown for instance. STILL can't explain the connection.

Here's a yahoo who actually extrapolates a random "elderly couple" to the entirety of ENGLAND.
Two (2) people are "England".

And then you bust them on it ----- and they come right back and do it again, apparently expecting different results from the same fallacy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back