White Lives Matter

Is "White Lives Matter" racist?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
When you say 'Record of failure'
Can you clarify what you mean?

We can start by the over 70% out of wedlock births. Then we can advance to crime statistics such as you are seven times more likely to be murdered by a black than a white. Education would be a great resource. You have a much higher drop out rate of black high school children than white. The list goes on and on.

Thanks for that race whoring advertisement.

Actually I said black lives matter in my post, race slut.

The issue with Black Lives Matter as an organization is that they call to kill people. It isn't the word "Black." Well, for you it is, but you just showed again you're a race whore

Black Lives Matter IS NOT AN ORGANIZATION and the people who support the BLM movement do not call for killing people.

You will not shake yourself of those lies....and therefore will not understand the issue.

Black Lives Matter: Pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon

Black Lives Matter: What do we want? Dead Cops. When do we want it? Now!

LaughingStock: "people who support the BLM movement do not call for killing people"

Cops and white people aren't people? You're a self hating white guy like ClosedCaption who says it's racist to be proud of being white?

Name one person who you know to have chanted either of those things.....and prove that they represent the BLM movement.

Give me an up close video of the people chanting those words. I want to see their faces and lips mouthing the words. If you can't.....you have nothing that interests me.

Oh, crap, I live to interest you. I'll get right to work on that, LaughedAt

You shut that fucker up hard.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Black Lives Matter IS NOT AN ORGANIZATION and the people who support the BLM movement do not call for killing people.

You will not shake yourself of those lies....and therefore will not understand the issue.

LaughingStock: "people who support the BLM movement do not call for killing people"

Cops and white people aren't people? You're a self hating white guy like ClosedCaption who says it's racist to be proud of being white?

Name one person who you know to have chanted either of those things.....and prove that they represent the BLM movement.

Give me an up close video of the people chanting those words. I want to see their faces and lips mouthing the words. If you can't.....you have nothing that interests me.

It makes you wonder, are they really that dumb or are they a liar. Because to say "not one person every said that", first of all shows a stunning lack of knowledge on the subject. The reason he said that is because he gets information from a limited number of sources and none of those sources reported this. If he was a casual watcher of Fox News he would have heard about this. There are many example BTW.

Dumb or a liar. Those are the two options.

Did you read the slut's reply? He rejected the video...

:lmao:

He has no integrity at all

So you're admitting that racist Leftists such as yourself will become violent when they encounter ideas that they don't like. Got it.

They will, but I'm not a leftist. Maybe you should evaluate the difference between left and right.
No, I think I have you evaluated correctly.

You think Ray is a leftist? WTF?
So far.

There are many faux conservatives on the board. Jake, g5000, Huggy, the list goes on. But Ray? He's been solid right as long as I've known him

So you're admitting that racist Leftists such as yourself will become violent when they encounter ideas that they don't like. Got it.

They will, but I'm not a leftist. Maybe you should evaluate the difference between left and right.

So far.

There are many faux conservatives on the board. Jake, g5000, Huggy, the list goes on. But Ray? He's been solid right as long as I've known him
I'll take your word for it then.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

So far.

Ray is about as conservative as they come.

BLM is about all lives mattering ! It's calling attention to systematic racism that leads to black lives not mattering to society .

Is that such a bad thing ?
Why don't they call themselves all live matter? And then why even suggesting that all lives matter is racist?

Plug it instead of giving some convoluted and lame explanation.

Cause the message is about the high level of deaths of black men and the hands of the authorities.

You want the name changed in order to dilute the message.
Yet they ignore the higher level of deaths of black men by their own [black] hands.

Until they have managed to get their message across to their own, and have successfully <--- educated their own neighborhoods about stopping the killing, their current philosophical bent of "black lives matter" is nothing more than a political stunt designated to get them a payday.

So far.

I'm not saying you shouldn't make up your own mind, I'm just confused how you'd come to that conclusion

Did you read the slut's reply? He rejected the video...

:lmao:

He has no integrity at all

Did you read my reply? I think you missed it. Or...you are more of a classless loser than I thought.

Do you always call other men "sluts"?

So far.

I'm not saying you shouldn't make up your own mind, I'm just confused how you'd come to that conclusion
It seemed he wanted me to hold up a sign and get beat up by angry negroes just barely literate enough to know what it says.

So far.

Got it. We're on the same page.

How many confirmed BLM killings have there been? You know....people who killed someone and were known to be a person who had the support and or backing of BLM? Can you find a single instance where a BLM spokesperson has condoned a killing of any person?

So far.

Got it. We're on the same page.

Awwww! How sweet.

Forum List

Back