White Lives Matter

Is "White Lives Matter" racist?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is "White Lives Matter" racist? No but there is no doubt the "Black Lives Matter" certainly is!

Let's see how this goes.

When black people said that "Black Lives Matter", the immediate response from some was "All Lives Matter". It is racist and divisive to say that "Black Lives Matter".

Yes it is.

If you're a white guy, try standing on the steps of city hall in a major city holding a sign that says White Lives Matter and see what happens to you.

The implication is that only white lives matter and black lives don't.

What do you think will happen?

Let's see how this goes.

When black people said that "Black Lives Matter", the immediate response from some was "All Lives Matter". It is racist and divisive to say that "Black Lives Matter".

Yes it is.

If you're a white guy, try standing on the steps of city hall in a major city holding a sign that says White Lives Matter and see what happens to you.

The implication is that only white lives matter and black lives don't.
That's the implication to a racist such as yourself. Not everyone is a racist.

So do you think blacks should be proud of being black? I do

If one is proud of their race, they have to point to why they are. You just can't say I'm proud to be "whatever" and have a record of failure within your race.

If one is proud of their race, they have to point to why they are. You just can't say I'm proud to be "whatever" and have a record of failure within your race.

When you say 'Record of failure'
Can you clarify what you mean?

Blue lives, black lives, they matter too. So do white lives. Can I say that?

I'm proud to be white. Is that bad?

Let's see how this goes.

Then, some people decided that "Blue Lives Matter". Oddly...upon hearing that, the response from the people who were offended by "Black Lives Matter" wasn't to scream "All Lives Matter".

Now...here we have a white guy...exclaiming that "White Lives Matter". Somehow, I don't think many of those same people will object and insist that he say "All Lives Matter".

It's not odd at all that the word that seems to draw the most fire in this entire discussion is "Black". Is it?

Thanks for that race whoring advertisement.

Actually I said black lives matter in my post, race slut.

The issue with Black Lives Matter as an organization is that they call to kill people. It isn't the word "Black." Well, for you it is, but you just showed again you're a race whore

Let's see how this goes.

Then, some people decided that "Blue Lives Matter". Oddly...upon hearing that, the response from the people who were offended by "Black Lives Matter" wasn't to scream "All Lives Matter".

Now...here we have a white guy...exclaiming that "White Lives Matter". Somehow, I don't think many of those same people will object and insist that he say "All Lives Matter".

It's not odd at all that the word that seems to draw the most fire in this entire discussion is "Black". Is it?

The issue with Black Lives Matter as an organization is that they call to kill people. It isn't the word "Black." Well, for you it is, but you just showed again you're a race whore

Black Lives Matter IS NOT AN ORGANIZATION and the people who support the BLM movement do not call for killing people.

You will not shake yourself of those lies....and therefore will not understand the issue.

Let's see how this goes.

Black Lives Matter IS NOT AN ORGANIZATION and the people who support the BLM movement do not call for killing people.

You will not shake yourself of those lies....and therefore will not understand the issue.

Black Lives Matter: Pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon

Black Lives Matter: What do we want? Dead Cops. When do we want it? Now!

LaughingStock: "people who support the BLM movement do not call for killing people"

Cops and white people aren't people? You're a self hating white guy like ClosedCaption who says it's racist to be proud of being white?

Let's see how this goes.

LaughingStock: "people who support the BLM movement do not call for killing people"

Cops and white people aren't people? You're a self hating white guy like ClosedCaption who says it's racist to be proud of being white?

Name one person who you know to have chanted either of those things.....and prove that they represent the BLM movement.

Give me an up close video of the people chanting those words. I want to see their faces and lips mouthing the words. If you can't.....you have nothing that interests me.

Let's see how this goes.

Name one person who you know to have chanted either of those things.....and prove that they represent the BLM movement.

Give me an up close video of the people chanting those words. I want to see their faces and lips mouthing the words. If you can't.....you have nothing that interests me.

Oh, crap, I live to interest you. I'll get right to work on that, LaughedAt

Let's see how this goes.

Let's see how this goes.

Wait
Are you saying BLM has no organizers and it only calls for a remedy to the unjustified police shootings?

Nope. Blurry video. Not convinced.

Who are those people? Were any of them interviewed abou this supposed chant?

Let's see how this goes.

Wait
Are you saying BLM has no organizers and it only calls for a remedy to the unjustified police shootings?

I am saying that it has no organized membership. Anyone with a sign or a t-shirt can be viewed as a BLM supporter. Nobody is telling anyone in the movement to chant about killing people.

There are a few people who have become media spokespersons for the movement. These people have denounced all violence and have never expressed a desire to kill anyone.

If you don't agree...please provide me with an example of a BLM spokesperson advocating violence.

Thanks.

Nope. Blurry video. Not convinced.

Who are those people? Were any of them interviewed abou this supposed chant?

You have no integrity at all

Let's see how this goes.

Wait

I am saying that it has no organized membership. Anyone with a sign or a t-shirt can be viewed as a BLM supporter. Nobody is telling anyone in the movement to chant about killing people.

There are a few people who have become media spokespersons for the movement. These people have denounced all violence and have never expressed a desire to kill anyone.

If you don't agree...please provide me with an example of a BLM spokesperson advocating violence.

Thanks.

You already got it and you rejected it as the intellectual ho that you are

I just did a little research on the "Pigs In A Blanket" chant.

It appears that the people were indeed chanting that at a BLM event in Minnesota.

I saw an interview with a BLM spokesperson who confirmed this. The interviewee insisted that the chant was not meant to incite violence. I don't think he can be believed in that statement

So...point 1. I was wrong on that.

There were BLM protesters chanting that phrase at an event. Fortunately, no violence occurred at that time.

I find that phrase to be in very bad taste. I am glad to know that it has not become a staple chant at other events.

Forum List

Back