White Lives Matter

Is "White Lives Matter" racist?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Name one person who you know to have chanted either of those things.....and prove that they represent the BLM movement.

Give me an up close video of the people chanting those words. I want to see their faces and lips mouthing the words. If you can't.....you have nothing that interests me.

Oh, crap, I live to interest you. I'll get right to work on that, LaughedAt

You shut that fucker up hard.

Did you read the slut's reply? He rejected the video...

:lmao:

He has no integrity at all

Did you read my reply? I think you missed it. Or...you are more of a classless loser than I thought.

Do you always call other men "sluts"?

There aren't really any men on the Left. They run the gamut from wus to metrosexual to full blown drag queen.

So yes, loosely speaking your "men" are sluts.

Name one person who you know to have chanted either of those things.....and prove that they represent the BLM movement.

Give me an up close video of the people chanting those words. I want to see their faces and lips mouthing the words. If you can't.....you have nothing that interests me.

Did you read my reply? I think you missed it. Or...you are more of a classless loser than I thought.

You're an intellectual slut with BLM, just like you are with Hillary.

And yeah, you had a damn clear video and you rejected it

BLM is about all lives mattering ! It's calling attention to systematic racism that leads to black lives not mattering to society .

Is that such a bad thing ?

Systematic.....you mean like systematic when there can be multiple gun murders of black on black in Chicago over a given weekend and not a peep from BLM but the following week, a teenager robs an immigrant store owner, resists arrest, tries to grab the officer's gun, get's shot and dies.......all hell breaks loose. That is not so much systematic as it is systemic.

Did you see the post where I admitted my error?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It seemed he wanted me to hold up a sign and get beat up by angry negroes just barely literate enough to know what it says.

No, no no, I didn't say or imply that.

What I did say is that if a white person did hold up a sign that said White Lives Matter, then the implication would be that black lives don't, and yes, blacks would be upset at that message and probably resort to violence.

BLM is a racist slogan because that same implication applies. Only Black Lives Matter, yet nobody on the left seems to look at it that way.

No, I didn't see it. But since you said that I just went back and found it. You didn't quote me on it, btw. But as you admitted your error, I accept and will drop that point

BLM is about all lives mattering ! It's calling attention to systematic racism that leads to black lives not mattering to society .

Systematic.....you mean like systematic when there can be multiple gun murders of black on black in Chicago over a given weekend and not a peep from BLM but the following week, a teenager robs an immigrant store owner, resists arrest, tries to grab the officer's gun, get's shot and dies.......all hell breaks loose. That is not so much systematic as it is systemic.

Did you happend to catch the ferguson report ? The one that exposed the racist behavior of the FPD. They terrorized their own people as a nmeans for raising revenue .

And he ran away after being shot in the hand . And the cop knew nothing of what happens in the store .

I did, and I erased a snotty reply I made before I saw it. It is refreshing when admits a mistake.

Did you happend to catch the ferguson report ? The one that exposed the racist behavior of the FPD. They terrorized their own people as a nmeans for raising revenue .

And he ran away after being shot in the hand . And the cop knew nothing of what happens in the store .

That's false. That was the initial reports from the media, but they found that the officer heard about the robbery while he was with Brown.

When you say 'Record of failure'
Can you clarify what you mean?

We can start by the over 70% out of wedlock births. Then we can advance to crime statistics such as you are seven times more likely to be murdered by a black than a white. Education would be a great resource. You have a much higher drop out rate of black high school children than white. The list goes on and on.
But that is in reference to Blacks Americans and even then this is in terms of blacks with a history of slavery in the states.

It has been point out for a long time that if you break the group apart, native(american) blacks are the majority of single parent homes and crime. However blacks from the Caribbean have stat more in line to White Americans and depending on which group of African groups that is looked, some have virtually no broken homes, little crime and their children tend to excel in terms of academics.

In short, the stats is not indicative of the behavior of a race, but it is indicator that something is fundamentally perverse in the culture of native blacks.

In fact, if one goes back into the history of native blacks, one can find that at one point crime and single parent family stats were on par with white Americans. So what you are seeing may not be 'failure of a race' at all but the prolonged self destruction of a particular group.

Last edited:

Do you happen to site things other than what lies between your ears? You validated nothing other than what you see.

But that is in reference to Blacks Americans and even then this is in terms of blacks with a history of slavery in the states.

It has been point out for a long time that if you break the group apart, native(american) blacks are the majority of single parent homes and crime. However blacks from the Caribbean have stat more in line to White Americans and depending on which group of African groups that is looked, some have virtually no broken homes, little crime and their children tend to excel in terms of academics.

In short, the stats is not indicative of the behavior of a race, but it is indicator that something is fundamentally perverse in the culture of native blacks.

In fact, if one goes back into the history of native blacks, one can find that at one point crime nor single parent were on par with white Americans. So what you are seeing may not be 'failure of a race' at all but the prolonged self destruction of a particular group.

Well what we were talking about here was pride. My point is if you look at just about any stat, it's difficult to say you are proud of your race if you are a black American. You may be proud of what you've accomplished, you may be proud of your family, but when talking about the race as a whole, it's probably a different story.

We all watched as blacks burned and tore down their neighborhoods in Ferguson and Baltimore. If there was actually an injustice, you could almost understand. But in both cases, they acted like animals based on lies. The lies continue as a theme for BLM. It doesn't even bother them that it was all a lie.

I never meant to imply that their actions are inherited. In fact if you go back to the 30's or 40's, American blacks were in the same categories when it came to crime, religious beliefs, two parent households and so on.

You still happen to gloss over Black on Black murders with illegal guns. Perhaps it was their part of raising revenue.

Ok, I admit it. Some of my best friends are White. I like white people, is that a sin? They aren't murdering each other with disregard to others, they kind of don't do that. Whites don't resist police and can respect each other and the local gendarmerie. Whites want to accept but are alienated by the hate from minorities. And whites are intimidated and angered by minorities disrespect and failure to adapt. I Think, If I understand whites. they are tired of the games and demagoguery committed by non whites, if I'm listening here. It's hard to hear the signal from the noise.

Forum List

Back