White man gets 17 years for shooting super-drunk black breaking into his house at 4 AM

I'm white. I live not far from Detriot, and this OP is not how it happened. The white guy had his gun already cocked and loaded before opening the door.

The OP's a racist asshole, and he's been posting bullshit like this as long as he's been here. He's a joke.

I don't much care for blacks and think they have a LOT of problems within their own race, but fuck murder is murder. This was murder.

I agree. The I don't care for blacks comment is kind of ignorant though...... You should care for every person.

It's not ignorant at all. Look at black men as a whole, society would be better off without them. I contend that they are a bigger danger than Muslims. They are ESPECIALLY a danger if you are a black woman. Black women should be scared to death of black men and be actively trying to breed them out of existence.

Does this apply to every single black man? Of course not. As a group though..............

All I can say is WOW!!! For a short moment, I thought you were okay. I was reading your postings, nodding in agreement, and wham....this!!!

I guess I'm just used to deciphering racist code. But oh no...not with you! You just let it all hang out.

dreamstime_7163369.jpg

Your flummox is understandable; I had the same impression. Apparently it was all a ruse. Or perhaps he had misplaced his white dunce cap hood.

We'll have to presume he's bipolar. Which to me would seem to violate the board rules about multiple accounts.

Listen, you people are using emotion rather than logic. I am not talking about killing anyone, or anything of the sort.

I am actually talking about women breeding black men out of existence by racially diversifying. Back women, get with white men, black men get with fat white women.

In 3 generations there will be no "black" males in the US. It's logic.

This is as crazy as it gets. Whites are never allowed to defend themselves when attacked by crazy blacks.

Theodore Wafer sentenced to 17 years in prison for shooting dead Renisha McBride Mail Online

sep 2 2014
A white homeowner who gunned down an unarmed 19-year-old black woman on his porch last year has been sentenced to at least 17 years in prison.

Theodore Wafer was convicted of second-degree murder in August for killing Renisha McBride outside his home in Dearborn Heights in Detroit, Michigan home in the early hours of November 2.

Wafer was convicted last month after a nine-day trial that centered on whether he had a reasonable and honest belief that his safety was in peril.

He testified that he was awakened by pounding on his doors and shot McBride - who was found to be extremely drunk - because he feared for his life. But a jury rejected his claim of self-defense.

You are as crazy as crazy gets. What a dupe. I think you just post stupid shit to piss people off. The guy executed this woman for banging on his door. She was not breaking into his home. He opened the door and began firing through the screen door. He should have gotten life. I hope he dies in prison.

Oh, no.....I don't want him to die in prison. I can't wait for him to meet his new boyfriend there....

hqdefault.jpg

Carla would LOVE to have that guy as a son in law, I'm sure.

He might be a very nice guy. We can't really judge the book by the cover, can we?

All the neighbors thought this guy was really nice...

Ted_Bundy_HS_Yearbook.jpeg

Oh, no.....I don't want him to die in prison. I can't wait for him to meet his new boyfriend there....

hqdefault.jpg

That Big Black Prisoner Kali Kirkendall didn't kill anyone, so he only got 7 years for theft, because he wasn't so stupid as Theodore Wafer who killed someone for knocking on his door landing him a 17 year conviction. Kali Kirkendall is a nice guy with his own foundation Ex-Con To Icon & makes a good living.

Last edited:
This is as crazy as it gets. Whites are never allowed to defend themselves when attacked by crazy blacks.

Theodore Wafer sentenced to 17 years in prison for shooting dead Renisha McBride Mail Online

sep 2 2014
A white homeowner who gunned down an unarmed 19-year-old black woman on his porch last year has been sentenced to at least 17 years in prison.

Theodore Wafer was convicted of second-degree murder in August for killing Renisha McBride outside his home in Dearborn Heights in Detroit, Michigan home in the early hours of November 2.

Wafer was convicted last month after a nine-day trial that centered on whether he had a reasonable and honest belief that his safety was in peril.

He testified that he was awakened by pounding on his doors and shot McBride - who was found to be extremely drunk - because he feared for his life. But a jury rejected his claim of self-defense.

You are as crazy as crazy gets. What a dupe. I think you just post stupid shit to piss people off. The guy executed this woman for banging on his door. She was not breaking into his home. He opened the door and began firing through the screen door. He should have gotten life. I hope he dies in prison.

hqdefault.jpg

He might be a very nice guy. We can't really judge the book by the cover, can we?

Which of those two guys belongs to a group that is more likely than not going to

A) Beat up,rape, kill or a combination of the three some woman in their life
B) End up in jail
C) Fail HS
D) Never have a real job
E) Have multiple children with multiple women (either before or during the times he beats them up and rapes them , but before he kills them) that never receive any support, financial or otherwise, from their father.

I gave you the statistics.

I'm white. I live not far from Detriot, and this OP is not how it happened. The white guy had his gun already cocked and loaded before opening the door.

The OP's a racist asshole, and he's been posting bullshit like this as long as he's been here. He's a joke.

I don't much care for blacks and think they have a LOT of problems within their own race, but fuck murder is murder. This was murder.

I agree. The I don't care for blacks comment is kind of ignorant though...... You should care for every person.

It's not ignorant at all. Look at black men as a whole, society would be better off without them. I contend that they are a bigger danger than Muslims. They are ESPECIALLY a danger if you are a black woman. Black women should be scared to death of black men and be actively trying to breed them out of existence.

Does this apply to every single black man? Of course not. As a group though..............

All I can say is WOW!!! For a short moment, I thought you were okay. I was reading your postings, nodding in agreement, and wham....this!!!

I guess I'm just used to deciphering racist code. But oh no...not with you! You just let it all hang out.

dreamstime_7163369.jpg

Your flummox is understandable; I had the same impression. Apparently it was all a ruse. Or perhaps he had misplaced his white dunce cap hood.

We'll have to presume he's bipolar. Which to me would seem to violate the board rules about multiple accounts.

Listen, you people are using emotion rather than logic. I am not talking about killing anyone, or anything of the sort.

I am actually talking about women breeding black men out of existence by racially diversifying. Back women, get with white men, black men get with fat white women.

In 3 generations there will be no "black" males in the US. It's logic.

Well, that's a big Bullshit Four, You-People Bear.

Educate yourself, a woman is likely putting herself in mortal danger when she gets with a black man.

Don't you care about women being beaten up,raped, and killed by the men in her life?

Breeding black man out of existence in this county is self defense for women.

Those are direct Appeals to Fear/Appeals to Emotion. And as such, fallacies.

You lose. Thanks for playin' and be sure to play the Specious Reasoning Bored game at home. Seconds of fun for the whole family. You know, the ones in the "bred" box.

You lose.

Bullshit, they are a direct appeal to fear/emotion based on FACT.

If I tell my kids "don't touch the pot on the stove because it will burn you" That is a FACT, a hot pan will burn you.

This is no different. YOU are the one getting emotional here "hey you can't say that about people" ignoring facts because you don't like what is said about black men.

sep 2 2014

hqdefault.jpg

Which of those two guys belongs to a group that is more likely than not going to

B) End up in jail
C) Fail HS
D) Never have a real job
E) Have multiple children with multiple women (either before or during the times he beats them up and rapes them , but before he kills them) that never receive any support, financial or otherwise, from their father.

One is a thief, and one is a serial killer, you idiot.

sep 2 2014

hqdefault.jpg

B) End up in jail
C) Fail HS
D) Never have a real job

I'm the idiot? I'm talking about a group of people, you are talking about one person.

You lose.

If I tell my kids "don't touch the pot on the stove because it will burn you" That is a FACT, a hot pan will burn you.

This is no different. YOU are the one getting emotional here "hey you can't say that about people" ignoring facts because you don't like what is said about black men.

Apparently there walk among us those to whom logic is some kind of new concept...

Appeal to fear

Emotional Argument

A stove being hot and therefore a potential source of injury is scientifically demonstrable fact. What you tried to do is float racist theories, not facts. Your comparison fails. Which leads us to...

False analogy

You might wanna read further into these area before you dig even deeper...

:dig:

You lose.

Apparently there walk among us those to whom logic is some kind of new concept...

Appeal to fear

Emotional Argument

A stove being hot and therefore a potential source of injury is scientifically demonstrable fact. What you tried to do is float racist theories, not facts. Your comparison fails. Which leads us to...

False analogy

You might wanna read further into these area before you dig even deeper...

:dig:

Racist theories? LOL ahahahaha I posted links to FBI statistics, census bureau statistics , and a hot of other sources that PROVE exactly what I said about black men.

Nothing racist about it. It is FACT

I have to wonder if I made the statement - and let me be clear I'm not comparing black men to dogs I'm just asking for illustrative purposes

As a group Pit Bulls are dangerous, and dog owners should breed them out of existence

would some of you get as emotional as you are here?

And further, would you stupidly post a picture of a Doberman Pincher as some sort of evidence that Pill Bulls aren't dangerous? :rofl:

Last edited:

sep 2 2014

hqdefault.jpg

B) End up in jail
C) Fail HS
D) Never have a real job

I'm the idiot? I'm talking about a group of people, you are talking about one person.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that one picture of the big, bad, black man, represented the black men in this country.

sep 2 2014

hqdefault.jpg

B) End up in jail
C) Fail HS
D) Never have a real job

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that one picture of the big, bad, black man, represented the black men in this country.

And I'm sorry that you are too illiterate to understand that from the very beginning I was speaking about black men in general. I wasn't pointing and saying "this black guy is bad , and that black guy is bad"

Do you dispute the FACTS that I have presented here?

I have to wonder if I made the statement - and let me be clear I'm not comparing black men to dogs I'm just asking for illustrative purposes

As a group Pit Bulls are dangerous, and dog owners should breed them out of existence

And further, would you stupidly post a picture of a Doberman Pincher as some sort of evidence that Pill Bulls aren't dangerous? :rofl:

And now your species-ism comes out. Shocking!

sep 2 2014

hqdefault.jpg

B) End up in jail
C) Fail HS
D) Never have a real job

And I'm sorry that you are too illiterate to understand that from the very beginning I was speaking about black men in general. I wasn't pointing and saying "this black guy is bad , and that black guy is bad"

Do you dispute the FACTS that I have presented here?

Oh, you're not speaking about black men in general? Is that not your ignorant quote below?

"Look at black men as a whole, society would be better off without them. "

[

A camera only records the crime, but a shot gun solves it...though if you use it wrong it can create another crime., but one you will live through.

What would that camera have shown him that he could not already see when he opened his door to see a drunk woman there anyway? Nothing more that would be useful. A camera cant show you a loaded gun tucked under the belt. The guy was not working with a clear head, that much is sure.

Still, better to be judged by twelve than carried by six, but this man made the wrong choice for everyone.

BS - he made the right choice. Problem is we have a racist legal system that says the white man is always wrong. If the races were reversed here, the shooter would be regarded as a hero who took out one of the bad guys.

Killing someone is NEVER the right choice. Sometimes it is the necessary choice, but is NEVER the "right" choice.

In this particular case it was the stupid choice.

You got that one right. Taking a human life is something that you have to live with and the loud mouths like Shooter are not likely to have ever seen it.

Oh, you're not speaking about black men in general? Is that not your ignorant quote below?

"Look at black men as a whole, society would be better off without them. "

You are either illiterate, dishonest, or both. In either case, have a good day.

She is too stupid to bother with, and also a liar and ignorant. A no value waste of time.

Uhhhh... you're the guy trying to appeal to emotion here, hoodman. Checkkk yo' mirror.

Racist theories? LOL ahahahaha I posted links to FBI statistics, census bureau statistics , and a hot of other sources that PROVE exactly what I said about black men.

Nothing racist about it. It is FACT

Yyyyyeah..... kould you point us to the kuote where the KKK FBI, or the KKKoran census statistics or the "host of other Imperial Wizards sources tell us that "society would be better off without black men"? I just must have missed that linkkk.

Thankkks.

Oh and maybe a bilogikkkal kkkuestion as well -- how exactly to you "breed them out of exsitence" while at the same time kkklaiming "this doesn't apply to all black men"? Does this not ignore the definition of "existence"? Let alone logikkk?

Besides, the women in question are themselves black. What happens when one of them gives birth to a boy? What would you have them do, kkkill the kkkid?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back