White man shoots innocent black teen....

Turns out the new conservative Hero..and murderer..has an arrest record.

Wannabe copper shoots an innocent kid with no arrest record for nothing..and walks free.

Man.

Because we all know that the only people who want to be cops are racist with the secret desire to kill a black teen.

Good God.

You derive this, how, exactly?

Then why did you bring up the fact the guy wants to be a cop?

And how is having dropped charges make your record not 'squeaky clean'?

Your record is not 'squeaky clean' only if you have convictions, not arrests.

Zimmerman is heard on one of the 911 calls saying "these fucking coons." This can be heard at about the 2:20 mark on the referenced video. [5] wikipedia

Walking while black.

One more thing, if it was Zimmerman calling for help, why did the yelling stop after the shot was fired?

For the same reason that you always find what your looking for in the last place you look.

IF he just shot the guy, why would he keep yelling for help?

Personally, I think the kid was the one yelling for help, but that does not mean that the kid was not the one who started the fight or that he did not go for Zimmermans gun.

Here in the United States a person is not legally justified shooting a person without being put in fear of death or severe bodily injury, not just "any situation where they are threatened."

George Zimmerman ≠ police officer.

:cuckoo: indeed.

LOL, wow you are clueless.

In the Republic of Texas you can shoot an intruder on your property, whether you "feel" threatened or not.

I never said Zimmerman was on officer, but the same standard would apply. If someone is trying to grab a gun out of your hand in a confrontation, you have every right to blow them away.

Unless of course you're going to argue that just because someone is "unarmed", that means they cannot be a danger to anyone. With that kind of logic a 250 pound man could threaten an 80 year old woman, and if she pulls out a gun and he tries to grab it and she blows him away, you'd have her hauled off to jail. :eusa_shifty:

The 80 year old woman got out of her CAR & followed the 250 lb man AFTER calling 9/11 and being advised not to do so? WHY?
I'm pretty sure it is completely legal to get out of one's car and follow someone anywhere in the US, regardless of what a 9/11 dispatcher advises.

That's not what happened. The kid was not involved in any crime.

You dont know that.

Zimmerman followed him around the streets, got out..and confronted him while armed.

You dont know who first confronted who.

And you don't even know who started the fight.

Nor do you, yet you presume the white guy did it.

The facts now are thus:

Zimmerman spotted the kid. Called 911. Followed him. Confronted him. A fight ensued. Then Zimmerman shot the kid. The kid was unarmed. The kid was not engaged in criminal activity. The kid was visiting a friend at the community.

We do not know who first confronted who. And if this kid was casing homes for robbery, which there were a number locally at the time, then he would have a bullshit cover story. 'Oh, I was looking for my brother's house.' etc.

At the very least Zimmerman should be held. He's proven to be a danger. Given that he has an arrest record..for fighting with a cop..this demonstrates, in no uncertain terms..this is a violent person.

Yeah, people who defend themselves against attack are a danger to society...the leg breakers, gangbangers, meth heads ,etc, i.e. libtard constituencies.

Last edited:
Zimmerman is heard on one of the 911 calls saying "these fucking coons." This can be heard at about the 2:20 mark on the referenced video. [5] wikipedia

Walking while black.

Oh, so using ethnic slang terms is proof of desire to kill a black teen on sight?

lol, you are insane.

Walking while black.

Oh, so using ethnic slang terms is proof of desire to kill a black teen on sight?

lol, you are insane.

Not proof, but it certainly makes you doubt Zimmerman's intentions.

Walking while black.

lol, you are insane.

Why?

You dont think blacks have ethnic slang terms they use regarding every other ethnic group?

That is how MOST ethnic groups refer to other groups, by their own ethnic slang.

Only white people are suspect if they do that?

Is Clint Eastwood a potential murderer since he called blacks 'spooks' in a movie? lol

From a recent article:

Before an officer arrived, Trayvon and Zimmerman got into a fight, according to police, and witnesses heard one or both calling for help, and Zimmerman shot Trayvon once with a 9 mm handgun.

Zimmerman told police he acted in self-defense. Police found blood on his face and the back of his head as well as grass on the back of his shirt.

That jibes with what Cheryl Brown's teenage son witnessed while walking his dog that night. Thirteen-year-old Austin stepped out his front door and heard people fighting, he told the Orlando Sentinel on Thursday.

"I heard screaming and crying for help," he said. "I heard, 'Help me.' "

It was dark, and the boy did not see how the fight started, in fact, he only saw one person, a man in a red shirt — Zimmerman — who was on the ground.

These pics being used to represent Trayvon are not recent if he can knock a hefty guy like Zimmerman on the ground. These photos are shown to make it look like Trayvon could not have physically defended himself and that is apparently not the case.

Anyone have any pics more recent and data on what size Trayvon was?

lol, you are insane.

Why?

You dont think blacks have ethnic slang terms they use regarding every other ethnic group?

That is how MOST ethnic groups refer to other groups, by their own ethnic slang.

Only white people are suspect if they do that?

Is Clint Eastwood a potential murderer since he called blacks 'spooks' in a movie? lol

If a black person says about a white person "these fuckin crackers" and then shoots the white person I would also doubt the intentions of the black person.

I find it odd that you would not.

So, is there evidence that the police are corrupted or acting outside the law in this case?

I haven't seen any.

So, why is the FBI getting involved again?

If a black person says about a white person "these fuckin crackers" and then shoots the white person I would also doubt the intentions of the black person.

I find it odd that you would not.

I agree in those circumstnace I would see reason for suspicion.

Except it didnt happen that way. Zimmerman did not simply say 'those fuckin coons' and then shoot the kid.

We do not KNOW the exact circumstances, we only have a few facts, and some of those facts prove that Zimmerman was knocked to the ground by Trayvon, and that Trayvon had inflicted injuries to Zimmermans face and the back of his head.

How many times does a guy have to punch you in the head before you think your life is threatened? Only if you are about to black out? Only after they knock you down? The first punch?

How bad does an unarmed person have to beat you before lethal force is justified?

I have yet to hear a libtard answer that question. Wonder why?

LOL, wow you are clueless.

In the Republic of Texas you can shoot an intruder on your property, whether you "feel" threatened or not.

I never said Zimmerman was on officer, but the same standard would apply. If someone is trying to grab a gun out of your hand in a confrontation, you have every right to blow them away.

Unless of course you're going to argue that just because someone is "unarmed", that means they cannot be a danger to anyone. With that kind of logic a 250 pound man could threaten an 80 year old woman, and if she pulls out a gun and he tries to grab it and she blows him away, you'd have her hauled off to jail. :eusa_shifty:

The 80 year old woman got out of her CAR & followed the 250 lb man AFTER calling 9/11 and being advised not to do so? WHY?
I'm pretty sure it is completely legal to get out of one's car and follow someone anywhere in the US, regardless of what a 9/11 dispatcher advises.

It would appear to negate "fear" on the killer's part.

So, is there evidence that the police are corrupted or acting outside the law in this case?

I haven't seen any.

Because they were asked to:

U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown, D-Fla., along with members of the Congressional Black Caucus and the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, had asked the U.S. Department of Justice to review the case, and White House spokesman Jay Carney said earlier Monday during a briefing that officials there were aware of what happened.

Feds to probe killing of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin | FLORIDA TODAY | floridatoday.com

You do realize that people can overcome their fear and still do what they think they must do.

It is commonly referred to as 'courage'.

Why would Zimmerman be subject to fear if he thought he might be following a burglar who had been robbing peoples homes? How would he know the person watched was not also armed?

No it wouldn't, unless you are on crack.

First of all, when he was in his car and calling 9/11, he didn't call then to talk to them about the NCAA tournament - he called because of concern over what he saw as suspicious.

And, they advised him not to get out of his car BEFORE the confrontation. It negates NOTHING at the time of the apparent struggle (wounds on Zimmerman) and shooting.

Here is what this case is *really* about:
Florida's "Shoot First" Law: How George Zimmerman Claims Self-Defense

As the investigation of Trayvon Martin’s killing continues, one of the biggest unanswered questions has been what Florida law is the basis for the police department’s decision not to arrest the man who confessed to Martin’s killing, George Zimmerman.

A blog post shared with us on Twitter yesterday by theCoalition To Stop Gun Violence sheds some light on this subject. Here’s the relevant excerpt:

The reluctance of the Sanford Police Department to arrest Zimmerman probably has something to do with Florida’s outrageous “Stand Your Ground” law. The law removes the duty of individuals to retreat from a confrontation and allows them to use deadly force if they reasonably believe that it is necessary to prevent death or “great bodily harm.”

Libtards desperately want to protect their criminal constituency from possible violence as they rob/rape/kill people.

The case shook me up a bit. Not because I'm all that surprised, sad to say it. Moreso though because Trayvon looks a lot like a close relative of mine. Hit home. From what I heard he was a good kid and had a stable home. The Zimmerman guy had been in trouble with the Law before and had a drinking problem. My guess is he wasn't too bright of a person and that that night he wanted a chance to be a hero. This will probably turn into a miscarriage of justice almost for sure. I think there is a possibility that there is a racial element to it, but I think the bigger picture here is the "look-out-for-one-another" attitude some law enforcement officers have and the fact that no matter how meaningless the officer's job some people just shouldn't ever be allowed within 500 feet of a badge with their name on it.

Same with me, he looks like a family member of mine too, which is why it hurts to look at this case. :(

I haven't seen any.

Because they were asked to:

U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown, D-Fla., along with members of the Congressional Black Caucus and the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, had asked the U.S. Department of Justice to review the case, and White House spokesman Jay Carney said earlier Monday during a briefing that officials there were aware of what happened.

Feds to probe killing of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin | FLORIDA TODAY | floridatoday.com
Ah. Politicians.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back