White man shoots innocent black teen....

If a hispanic is a perpetrator they are considered white. If they are a victim, they are hispanic.

This was from last night:
Mary Cutcher describes what she witnessed that night.

"And at the time that we heard the whining and then the gunshot, we did not hear any wrestling, no punching, no fighting, nothing to make it sound like there was a fight," Cutcher said to Anderson Cooper.

Cutcher told Cooper that she does not believe the Zimmerman acted in self-defense.

"Originally, I didn't believe it was self-defense because of what we saw when we walked out on the porch. If it was self-defense, why was he on Trayvon's back?"

Another caller, Selma Mora Lamilla, who was also on Anderson Cooper 360, said she saw Zimmerman straddling Martin's body after the shooting.

Witness to FL teen shooting: not self-defense - WTOL.com: News, Weather and Sport for Toledo, Ohio

It doesn't jibe with Zimmerman's story that the kid was found face down with his hands under his body.

Drug tests for persons being autopsied (as in a case where the death was by "other than natural causes") is the norm.

In order to test a living breathing human being for drug use (or alcohol use) law enforcement needs either consent or authorization. If the guy (Zimmerman) did not give consent, then the police / prosecutors would need to get permission from a court. (In DWI cases, the "consent" may be provided by law as a condition of the license; so that scenario is very different than the scenario involving a possible suspect in what may have been a criminal incident.)

Merely knowing that Zimmerman did the shooting is not necessarily probable cause sufficient either for an arrest or a search warrant.

I'm sorry bro but that makes no sense to me, you can shoot someone but that doesn't necessarily mean you will be arrested? man I need a drink.

No. It certainly doesn't mean you will necessarily be arrested.

Simple hypothetical. Say you were in France the other day when that al qaeda piece of shit was deliberately killing little children. You happened to have quick access to a gun. Before he can kill the next child, as he is about to do so, you carefully aim, pull the trigger and splatter is filthy brains on a nearby wall.

Did you commit a crime?

Nope.

Should you be arrested?

Nope.

The point is: not only is self defense or defense of another in some situations a legal defense to a criminal charge, sometimes it even suffices to avoid any arrest in the first place.

Yeup... so by that account if I was standing outside in the Sanford neighborhood watching the neighborhood watch guy deliberately killing unarmed children and I had quick access to a gun... I could have assumed he was going to kill another unarmed child, aimed the gun, and splattered his filthy brains on a nearby wall?

I'm sorry bro but that makes no sense to me, you can shoot someone but that doesn't necessarily mean you will be arrested? man I need a drink.

Simple hypothetical. Say you were in France the other day when that al qaeda piece of shit was deliberately killing little children. You happened to have quick access to a gun. Before he can kill the next child, as he is about to do so, you carefully aim, pull the trigger and splatter is filthy brains on a nearby wall.

Did you commit a crime?

Nope.

Should you be arrested?

Nope.

The point is: not only is self defense or defense of another in some situations a legal defense to a criminal charge, sometimes it even suffices to avoid any arrest in the first place.

Yeup... so by that account if I was standing outside in the Sanford neighborhood watching the neighborhood watch guy deliberately killing unarmed children and I had quick access to a gun... I could have assumed he was going to kill another unarmed child, aimed the gun, and splattered his filthy brains on a nearby wall?

The sad thing is if you were there and did that, you would more than likely be in jail for murder right now as we speak.

Zimmerman was Hispanic, does that kill your beat up whitie bash thread?
:clap2:

:eusa_shhh:So far, what we know isTrayvon Martin initiated a verbal confrontation. :eusa_shhh:

it seems like the young man might have started a physical confrontation after he started a verbal confrontation, all before he knew the guy had an equalizer ... poor kid, but he acted stupidly. a tragedy for all involved.

The reports say Zimmerman was attacked and had a bad bruise on his face from being hit in the face with a soda can. A witness said the young man was on top of him beating the older man. That tells you the kid wasn't innocent in this either and there was a confrontation.

The chief listened to what Zimmerman said, there are reports that Zimmerman had wounds on him, and there is an eyewitness who saw him on the ground before he shot the kid.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/03/trayvon-martin-case-timeline-of-events/

According to the Sanford police report, George Zimmerman, 28, a self-appointed neighborhood watch captain, is found armed with a handgun, standing over Martin. He has a bloody nose and a wound in the back of his head.

Sanford police on Thursday also challenged a WFTV-Channel 9 report, in which Mary Cutcher said police largely ignored her even though she told them, "I know this was not self-defense. There was no punching, no hitting going on at the time, no wrestling."

Police said they twice tried to interview her without success, and the third time, she wrote a very short sworn statement for her roommate that was consistent with Zimmerman's account.

George Zimmerman's father on Trayvon Martin: My son is not racist, did not confront Trayvon Martin - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

---

According to the victim's own girlfriend who was on the phone with him, the victim started a verbal confrontation: young man: "why you following me?" - Hispanic man: "what are you doing around here?" - a struggle ensues on girlfriend's call and call ends with NO shot heard.

so, a guy follows a kid. kid confronts the guy starting a verbal confrontation. a physical fight ensues. kid ends up shot and dies.

where is the crime?
So far, what we know isTrayvon Martin initiated a verbal confrontation. [/B] :eusa_shhh:

it seems like the young man might have started a physical confrontation after he started a verbal confrontation, all before he knew the guy had an equalizer ... poor kid, but he acted stupidly. a tragedy for all involved.

Good job loser.

You make it seem as if Trayvon just simply walked up to Zimmerman and started cussing him out. Good use of the word "verbal confrontation". He asked the random grown male why he was following him.

I don't see how that's wrong or warranting his own demise in anyway.

I think it's a pretty fair question. If there's a random guy chasing you through a neighborhood it's a question that maybe might be going through your head. "Hmmm... why is this man chasing me?"

Then again black males don't ask questions we "start verbal confrontations". We're not allowed to asked questions. It's Zimmermans right to chase us through random neighborhoods and harass us because we "look suspicious". Self-defense was thrown out the window when this kid was born with dark skin.

What WE KNOW is that Zimmerman was in a car following this kid at one point, while on the phone. The kid spotted him and by Zimmerman's own admission ran away. Zimmerman stated "these guys always get away" on the phone with the dispatcher. Told the dispatcher that the kid was running. Zimmerman followed him. According to the girls account Trayvon Martin asked Zimmerman "why are you following me?" then she heard Zimmerman say "what are you doing here?" (as if that was any of his business, but I guess black males need reasons to walk down the street these days). So then you draw the conclusion that Trayvon starts a physical altercation.

How so? It just couldn't be the one who chased Trayvon, followed him down the street, seemed to be convinced that he was on drugs, up to no good, and probably a thief who start the confrontation hmm?

It couldn't have been the one who was complaining to the dispatcher that these guys "always get a way"?

Maybe in Zimmermans mind he was going to make sure this one didn't get a way. What he didn't realize was Trayvon may not have been armed but he wasn't a punk and he's not going to let some random grown man grab him or confine him. As he shouldn't. He has just as much of a right to defend himself as Zimmerman and Zimmerman HAD NO RIGHT TO HARASS HIM. Sorry he didn't. Trayvon was not on his property, he does not have a badge, he was not in any immediate danger. Trayvon very well could have been acting out of fear. Which makes sense because he ran in the first place. I would have ran if I'm in a neighborhood in Florida that I'm not familiar with by myself and some guy in a car on the phone is following me. That's a HUGE red flag. I come from a neighborhood were we were told run first ask questions later. Then for the man to get out of the car and chase him makes it worse.

Did you commit a crime?

Nope.

Should you be arrested?

Nope.

The sad thing is if you were there and did that, you would more than likely be in jail for murder right now as we speak.

Not if Liability was the sheriff in town.:eusa_silenced:

:eusa_shhh:So far, what we know isTrayvon Martin initiated a verbal confrontation. :eusa_shhh:

The reports say Zimmerman was attacked and had a bad bruise on his face from being hit in the face with a soda can. A witness said the young man was on top of him beating the older man. That tells you the kid wasn't innocent in this either and there was a confrontation.

The chief listened to what Zimmerman said, there are reports that Zimmerman had wounds on him, and there is an eyewitness who saw him on the ground before he shot the kid.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/03/trayvon-martin-case-timeline-of-events/

According to the Sanford police report, George Zimmerman, 28, a self-appointed neighborhood watch captain, is found armed with a handgun, standing over Martin. He has a bloody nose and a wound in the back of his head.

Sanford police on Thursday also challenged a WFTV-Channel 9 report, in which Mary Cutcher said police largely ignored her even though she told them, "I know this was not self-defense. There was no punching, no hitting going on at the time, no wrestling."

Police said they twice tried to interview her without success, and the third time, she wrote a very short sworn statement for her roommate that was consistent with Zimmerman's account.

George Zimmerman's father on Trayvon Martin: My son is not racist, did not confront Trayvon Martin - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

---

According to the victim's own girlfriend who was on the phone with him, the victim started a verbal confrontation: young man: "why you following me?" - Hispanic man: "what are you doing around here?" - a struggle ensues on girlfriend's call and call ends with NO shot heard.

so, a guy follows a kid. kid confronts the guy starting a verbal confrontation. a physical fight ensues. kid ends up shot and dies.

where is the crime?
So far, what we know isTrayvon Martin initiated a verbal confrontation. [/B] :eusa_shhh:

Good job loser.

You make it seem as if Trayvon just simply walked up to Zimmerman and started cussing him out. Good use of the word "verbal confrontation". He asked the random grown male why he was following him.

I think it's a pretty fair question. If there's a random guy chasing you through a neighborhood it's a question that maybe might be going through your head. "Hmmm... why is this man chasing me?"

Then again black males don't ask questions we "start verbal confrontations". We're not allowed to asked questions. It's Zimmermans right to chase us through random neighborhoods and harass us because we "look suspicious". Self-defense was thrown out the window when this kid was born with dark skin.

What WE KNOW is that Zimmerman was in a car following this kid at one point, while on the phone. The kid spotted him and by Zimmerman's own admission ran away. Zimmerman stated "these guys always get away" on the phone with the dispatcher. Told the dispatcher that the kid was running. Zimmerman followed him. According to the girls account Trayvon Martin asked Zimmerman "why are you following me?" then she heard Zimmerman say "what are you doing here?" (as if that was any of his business, but I guess black males need reasons to walk down the street these days). So then you draw the conclusion that Trayvon starts a physical altercation.

How so? It just couldn't be the one who chased Trayvon, followed him down the street, seemed to be convinced that he was on drugs, up to no good, and probably a thief who start the confrontation hmm?

It couldn't have been the one who was complaining to the dispatcher that these guys "always get a way"?

Maybe in Zimmermans mind he was going to make sure this one didn't get a way. What he didn't realize was Trayvon may not have been armed but he wasn't a punk and he's not going to let some random grown man grab him or confine him. As he shouldn't. He has just as much of a right to defend himself as Zimmerman and Zimmerman HAD NO RIGHT TO HARASS HIM. Sorry he didn't. Trayvon was not on his property, he does not have a badge, he was not in any immediate danger. Trayvon very well could have been acting out of fear. Which makes sense because he ran in the first place. I would have ran if I'm in a neighborhood in Florida that I'm not familiar with by myself and some guy in a car on the phone is following me. That's a HUGE red flag. I come from a neighborhood were we were told run first ask questions later. Then for the man to get out of the car and chase him makes it worse.

---

where is the crime?

Good job loser.

Your wasting your time bro, all he's going to say if Trayvon should not have been there and Zimmerman was well within his rights to shoot him.

Forum List

Back