White man shoots innocent black teen....

My questions along with why no BAC & drug tests? Obviously, his firearm should have been held for a few days for testing. I do not think Seminole county has everyday killings of strangers. Most killings are between family/friends.

I read they tested Trayvon's dead body for alcohol and drugs who is dead but not Zimmerman, what a huge joke.
If they had no probable cause to believe he was under the influence, they can't test him without violating his Constitutional rights.

But they still had the right to test the boys dead body? why?:confused:

the guy that shot the teen was hispanic !!! guess you libbs hate that !!

For all you people who have their panties in a wad because media reports (and this thread) called Zimmerman white:

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf
So the police thought Zimmerman was white. Interesting.

More interesting is that Martin was wearing a gray hoodie, didn't one of the "witnesses" claim he saw someone in a white shirt beating someone?

Also, Martin was face down with his hands under his body. Sounds kind of execution style.

:doubt:

The address zimmerman gives dispatcher in his call is 1111 Retreat View Circle ... yet he and Martin are found in the grass between the buildings at 1231 Twin Trees Lane and 2821 Retreat View Circle.

"I responded to 2821 Retreat View Circle and exited my marked Sandford police vehicle and began to canvas the area. As I walked in between the buildings I observed a white male, wearing a red jacket and blue jeans. I also observed a black male, wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, laying face down in the grass."

(note that officer Ricardo Ayala also refers to zimmerman as a 'white male')

Georgie called from 1111 Retreat View Circle ... and ended up in the grassy courtyard behind 2821 Retreat View Circle. But nah --- he didn't follow Martin.

lol

From both 'sides'. To me, there is only one side... that of justice. I await LEO verified information before forming a firm opinion. That's a logical approach.
There's not much to disagree with there.

The Sanford PD has made a terrible mess of things, and they have a history of fuck ups and cover ups, so I look forward to law enforcement oversight of the way they handled the evidence /witness statements.

Setting the table for a conspiracy ?

I don't see any building of conspiracies. What I do see is a whole bunch of people forming opinions based on rumor, speculation and unsubstantiated 'facts'. That is never a good way to reach a solid conclusion. I remain open minded about the entire case... until there is hard evidence, from LEOs, not from media, or witnesses - who can be somewhat unreliable, or from anyone with an agenda.

So far, what I do see is a very troubling lack of action from the local police.

My questions along with why no BAC & drug tests? Obviously, his firearm should have been held for a few days for testing. I do not think Seminole county has everyday killings of strangers. Most killings are between family/friends.

I read they tested Trayvon's dead body for alcohol and drugs who is dead but not Zimmerman, what a huge joke.
If they had no probable cause to believe he was under the influence, they can't test him without violating his Constitutional rights.
Wouldn't probable cause be that he admitted shooting the kid?

That report I linked to is labeled "partial" ... has anyone seen the full report (I'm guessing that's what was uncovered in the interview with zimmerman and witnesses?)

Florida is supposed to be a 'sunshine law' state ... but I'm having a heck of a time finding those reports.

There's not much to disagree with there.

The Sanford PD has made a terrible mess of things, and they have a history of fuck ups and cover ups, so I look forward to law enforcement oversight of the way they handled the evidence /witness statements.

Setting the table for a conspiracy ?

I don't see any building of conspiracies. What I do see is a whole bunch of people forming opinions based on rumor, speculation and unsubstantiated 'facts'. That is never a good way to reach a solid conclusion. I remain open minded about the entire case... until there is hard evidence, from LEOs, not from media, or witnesses - who can be somewhat unreliable, or from anyone with an agenda.

So far, what I do see is a very troubling lack of action from the local police.

I'm glad that FDLE is investigating. It sure seems like SPD dropped the ball here.

For all you people who have their panties in a wad because media reports (and this thread) called Zimmerman white:

More interesting is that Martin was wearing a gray hoodie, didn't one of the "witnesses" claim he saw someone in a white shirt beating someone?

Also, Martin was face down with his hands under his body. Sounds kind of execution style.

The address zimmerman gives dispatcher in his call is 1111 Retreat View Circle ... yet he and Martin are found in the grass between the buildings at 1231 Twin Trees Lane and 2821 Retreat View Circle.

"I responded to 2821 Retreat View Circle and exited my marked Sandford police vehicle and began to canvas the area. As I walked in between the buildings I observed a white male, wearing a red jacket and blue jeans. I also observed a black male, wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, laying face down in the grass."

Georgie called from 1111 Retreat View Circle ... and ended up in the grassy courtyard behind 2821 Retreat View Circle. But nah --- he didn't follow Martin.

lol

2821 Retreat View Circle - Google Maps

We aren't talking about a very large distance.

It would be good to know where Zimmerman's vehicle was when the cops arrived. In the street where he claimed he stopped or parked somewhere.

No. That would not constitute probable cause necessarily.

And I'm not arguing that the man is innocent. I have no idea what the circumstances actually were.

I'm just suggesting that acknowledging that he fired the shot is not the same thing as probable cause necessarily.

I don't give a damn about the mans race.

Didnt mean to infer that you did... Im just seeing an awful lot of it in this thread.

Sorry Bro.

Its ok man, this subject has alot of people hot. To be honest it does for me too cause this kid looks alot like a close family member of mine.

I just hope both guys get a fair trial... it is a painful case all the way around.

I do think Zimmerman needs to really be looked at very closely though. He sounds like a real 'busy body'.

Didnt mean to infer that you did... Im just seeing an awful lot of it in this thread.

Sorry Bro.

Its ok man, this subject has alot of people hot. To be honest it does for me too cause this kid looks alot like a close family member of mine.

I just hope both guys get a fair trial... it is a painful case all the way around.

I do think Zimmerman needs to really be looked at very closely though. He sounds like a real 'busy body'.

I agree.

lol

According to google maps, a 3 minute walk.

And I'm not arguing that the man is innocent. I have no idea what the circumstances actually were.

I'm just suggesting that acknowledging that he fired the shot is not the same thing as probable cause necessarily.

So how come its not ok to drug test the shooter, but its ok to test the dead body?:confused:

But they still had the right to test the boys dead body? why?:confused:
In fatal shootings, I believe autopsies are a given. They have to be done. And, tox analysis is standard in an autopsy.

So how come its not ok to drug test the shooter, but its ok to test the dead body?:confused:

I would guess they tested the kid because Zimmerman said he was acting strangely. But when the results came back negative, they should have reopened the investigation.

Forum List

Back