White man’s culture in this country has to change

Didnt he apologize for being a man the other day?
Deep down he probably wants to follow in Michelles footsteps and be part of the transgender community.
Why can't a strong woman just be a woman and not labeled male like. Do strong women of color threaten white men masculinity?

you keep wanting to forgive the 'repubs' , the repubs are as bad as the 'dems' . Even if a person only looks at the 'chambers of commerce' and big business who are mainly 'repubs' scumthat want immigrants of ALL types and so feck the American people . And then , the start of the thing was 'repubs' reagan and old man bush back in 1986 Beagle .

Deep down he probably wants to follow in Michelles footsteps and be part of the transgender community.
Why can't a strong woman just be a woman and not labeled male like. Do strong women of color threaten white men masculinity?

In what way? Can’t a strong woman of color be a strong woman of color and can’t a white man be masculine simultaneously?

Why is there a perception of opposition that you bring into the fold?

you keep wanting to forgive the 'repubs' , the repubs are as bad as the 'dems' . Even if a person only looks at the 'chambers of commerce' and big business who are mainly 'repubs' scumthat want immigrants of ALL types and so feck the American people . And then , the start of the thing was 'repubs' reagan and old man bush back in 1986 Beagle .
Just screw everybody eh pismoe ??? LOL

------------------------------- as i said , 'republican' reagan started the whole problem and republican 'bush' was complicit Beagle . --- A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants ---

------------------------------- as i said , 'republican' reagan started the whole problem and republican 'bush' was complicit Beagle . --- A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants ---
Agree, both parties were complicit. Now it's repair time.

I don't know about any forgiveness, but if we have this goal in mind to preserve the country, our better money is on the GOP than the Dems. Even then we have to be cautious on who we elect in the primaries to run on the Republican side. The ones that use the term "immigration reform" are the fist to be excluded, because immigration reform means allowing more people into the country than we already are.

Agree, both parties were complicit. Now it's repair time.
---------------------------- republicans messed it up to begin with and the time to fix it was the day BEFORE the republican 'reagan' - 'bush ' amnesty Beagle .

Strong women providing positive results by their actions and not the talk are different then what we see. The ghettos would have ended decades ago if most were not bullcrap artists.

I don't know about any forgiveness, but if we have this goal in mind to preserve the country, our better money is on the GOP than the Dems. Even then we have to be cautious on who we elect in the primaries to run on the Republican side. The ones that use the term "immigration reform" are the fist to be excluded, because immigration reform means allowing more people into the country than we already are.
Disagree with your anti-immigration stance. We have enough sense to work through the problem, and get back to what America is supposed to be in the world. A place that is respected again, and a place that isn't so weak that it fears immigration to this country from places in the world that are compatible to our beliefs and peace that we have enjoyed here for hundreds of years now. Narrow mindedness is not helpful, and plays right into the enemies of this countries hands.

Biden reaching out to the cucked white male demographic

Any man who even uses the word 'cuck' - you can almost guarantee he is a chauvinist at best, a misogynist at worst.

Why?

Because they believe COMPLETELY in their superiority over women (even though they usually don't have the guts to admit it).

They see any man who defends women's right to complete equality as a 'cuck' statement.

Almost all of these men seem to be stupid and/or old...so they are of little consequence.

Kinda like most Trumpbots seem to be.
A lot of white men believe blacks and women are under represented in the executive board room because they aren’t smart enough and don’t work as hard. They completely deny there is a bias that exists still.

Too many blacks and women eithe4 don’t vote or vote republican. Women vote for the party that says it’s ok that less than 5% of Fortune 500 CEOs are women. The women who vote republican must agree that women just don’t have what it takes. That must be it.

Oh sure they’ll tell you that “women” put their family first not their careers but that’s an insult to all the women out there working and getting masters at places like Harvard and then they hit the glass ceiling? Less than 5%?

But blame women for either not voting or voting for republicans. They deserve to be the second class subservient citizens they are.
------------------------------------- Works out pretty good for Old White Guys if your thinking is correct eh Sealy ??
That’s the thing. None of these conservative policies hurt me. So as a white man why can’t I get myself to sellout my people and vote republican now that I’ve made it?

I just can’t. Not after Reagan and the Bush’s. And Mitch McConnell Paul Ryan, newt, trump. They all suck. Ben Carson? Really? That’s the best black they have?

And Betsy DeVos? She’s pure greed and evil.

Trump is the worst asshole in the world. Forget about President I’m talking person. The other side loves him because he’s their asshole. The ends justify the means.

Any man who even uses the word 'cuck' - you can almost guarantee he is a chauvinist at best, a misogynist at worst.

Why?

Because they believe COMPLETELY in their superiority over women (even though they usually don't have the guts to admit it).

They see any man who defends women's right to complete equality as a 'cuck' statement.

Almost all of these men seem to be stupid and/or old...so they are of little consequence.

A lot of white men believe blacks and women are under represented in the executive board room because they aren’t smart enough and don’t work as hard. They completely deny there is a bias that exists still.

Too many blacks and women eithe4 don’t vote or vote republican. Women vote for the party that says it’s ok that less than 5% of Fortune 500 CEOs are women. The women who vote republican must agree that women just don’t have what it takes. That must be it.

Oh sure they’ll tell you that “women” put their family first not their careers but that’s an insult to all the women out there working and getting masters at places like Harvard and then they hit the glass ceiling? Less than 5%?

But blame women for either not voting or voting for republicans. They deserve to be the second class subservient citizens they are.
------------------------------------- Works out pretty good for Old White Guys if your thinking is correct eh Sealy ??
--------------------------------- well , lets keep it as it is for a few more years eh Sealy .

Why?

That’s the thing. None of these conservative policies hurt me. So as a white man why can’t I get myself to sellout my people and vote republican now that I’ve made it?

I just can’t. Not after Reagan and the Bush’s. And Mitch McConnell Paul Ryan, newt, trump. They all suck. Ben Carson? Really? That’s the best black they have?

Trump is the worst asshole in the world. Forget about President I’m talking person. The other side loves him because he’s their asshole. The ends justify the means.
Pure political bullcrap.

Why?

I have never understood how ANY woman could vote Republican, or gays or blacks for that matter. How can you vote for a party that doesn't want women to have equal rights under the Constitution, or that would remove the woman's right to reproductive choice? Talk about voting against your own best interests.
And they won’t admit they don’t want women to have equal rights but they say women do have equality and it’s not bias that produces less than 5% of the Fortune 500 CEOs are Women

They’ll use every excuse. My favorite is that women often times put family first. Women who put family first and let their husbands go to work can understand this explanation.

But what about all the Harvard mba grads who have no kids but are Vice Presidents at companies now? Even in the vp category women are far too under represented but the point is these white male ceos are not picking women to succeed them. Not nearly enough.

If women were 20% of the CEOs that might make sense but less than 5%? Bias is at play here.

I noticed the other day the ceo of the special Olympics is a woman. But that’s not a Fortune 500.

Women should be offended but they are not.

And women have benefitted more than anyone else from affirmative action yet they vote gop. They should be ashamed or embarrassed

Why?

Pure political bullcrap.
Too much to wrap your brain around don’t derail. If you don’t have a good response don’t respond loser.

Disagree with your anti-immigration stance. We have enough sense to work through the problem, and get back to what America is supposed to be in the world. A place that is respected again, and a place that isn't so weak that it fears immigration to this country from places in the world that are compatible to our beliefs and peace that we have enjoyed here for hundreds of years now. Narrow mindedness is not helpful, and plays right into the enemies of this countries hands.

Well IMO the only problem we have is the one we are inviting. Without these immigrants trying to get in there is no problem.

We've shutdown this border in the past for the same reasons we would like to see it now. These people are simply not assimilating. I don't say forever, just for a very extended period of time.

When all those bilingual signs disappear, when there is only one language to get your ballot, when I don't have choices on my phone on which language I wish to communicate in, when Americans are getting steady pay increases and everybody working, maybe then talk about letting immigrants into this country.

Why?

There is nothing insulting to women, in pointing out that women, generally speaking, are more likely "to put their family first".

And it is kind of crazy to assume that women who vote differently than you, must think the same as you, ie "women don't have what it takes".

A more likely scenario, is that women that vote differently than you, DISAGREE with you.

Which is WHY they vote differently than you.

D'uh.

Why?

I have never understood how ANY woman could vote Republican, or gays or blacks for that matter. How can you vote for a party that doesn't want women to have equal rights under the Constitution, or that would remove the woman's right to reproductive choice? Talk about voting against your own best interests.
And they won’t admit they don’t want women to have equal rights but they say women do have equality and it’s not bias that produces less than 5% of the Fortune 500 CEOs are Women

They’ll use every excuse. My favorite is that women often times put family first. Women who put family first and let their husbands go to work can understand this explanation.

But what about all the Harvard mba grads who have no kids but are Vice Presidents at companies now? Even in the vp category women are far too under represented but the point is these white male ceos are not picking women to succeed them. Not nearly enough.

If women were 20% of the CEOs that might make sense but less than 5%? Bias is at play here.

I noticed the other day the ceo of the special Olympics is a woman. But that’s not a Fortune 500.

Women should be offended but they are not.

And women have benefitted more than anyone else from affirmative action yet they vote gop. They should be ashamed or embarrassed

Good point. Maybe we can club those women on the head and drag them to CEO offices because it's likely many of them don't want to be CEO's for family reasons or otherwise.

Why?

--------------------------------- i only voted 'repub' this last time due to wanting to vote for TRUMP . There was early talk that 'jebito bush' was going to get the nomination . I told people that i was going to vote for 'hilary' if 'jebito' got the nomination Sealy .

Forum List

Back