White man’s culture in this country has to change

Two problems with that: For one, you are advocating US dollars leaving the country; dollars that should be in American hands. Two, when they do work here, they undercut wages of American workers and that's certainly no help either. Our middle-class is shrinking fast enough as it is. We don't need anymore help in that regard.

Against our desire, we are slowly becoming a bilingual nation. Our foreign friends are more of a political tool than an asset to our country. With more immigration, we will become a bilingual nation, and eventually English will be the language spoken in the past.

I'm sorry, but I don't want to see these changes just so I can buy a jar of pickles for $1.58. Remember that I have to work with these dangerous MF's. They are driving 75,000 pound vehicles on our roads and can't read or understand a word of English.
What part of my post about healthy numbers are y'all not comprehending ???? I'm for the wall, and a properly balanced, properly run immigration system in this country, and I am absolutely not for what the Demon-crats want, and want for nefarious reasons in the immigration debate. A properly run system is the only way forward.
-------------------------------------- there should be NO importation of third worlders [or anyone else] so that means NO properly run IMPORTATION / immigration System . All that should be seen is closed doors with no loopholes for asylum or other BS . All that should be seen should only be closed doors . As i often ask , what is the reason to increase the number of people in the USA that already has 310 million of all sorts according to 2010 Census and no accurate numbers of 'illegal aliens' Beagle ??
Give us a number as to how many of those 310 million people are truly carrying their weight, and this is of course besides the elderly or truly disabled and children in this country ?? We will always be looking to add people to our system, but we should truly do it in a very transparent way, and do it right. The Demon-crats have broken the system for nefarious reasons, and the wealthy have broken the system as well by selling out this country and it's workers for greed purposes. So we have a delema in both directions that puts our immigration system in grave jeapardy.

Why would we always be looking to add more people to our society? I say we have too many now. We don't need anymore.
If a person wants to come here because he or she loves what we have done here, and wants to be a part of America through and through, and they want to learn our language, and assimilate fully into our American cultures, then so be it........

The thing is, is that we have plenty of character's or cultures to choose from too, and if they can't find what they are looking for, then don't let the door hit them in the ace right ??? Right...
-------------------------------------------- feck'em ALL , how is LOVE judged and what is it worth . See the 'somalis' in Minnesota that want 'sharia; law in the USA because they LOVE their native ways more than they LOVE American ways yet --- here they are in Minnesota USA Beagle .

What part of my post about healthy numbers are y'all not comprehending ???? I'm for the wall, and a properly balanced, properly run immigration system in this country, and I am absolutely not for what the Demon-crats want, and want for nefarious reasons in the immigration debate. A properly run system is the only way forward.
-------------------------------------- there should be NO importation of third worlders [or anyone else] so that means NO properly run IMPORTATION / immigration System . All that should be seen is closed doors with no loopholes for asylum or other BS . All that should be seen should only be closed doors . As i often ask , what is the reason to increase the number of people in the USA that already has 310 million of all sorts according to 2010 Census and no accurate numbers of 'illegal aliens' Beagle ??
Give us a number as to how many of those 310 million people are truly carrying their weight, and this is of course besides the elderly or truly disabled and children in this country ?? We will always be looking to add people to our system, but we should truly do it in a very transparent way, and do it right. The Demon-crats have broken the system for nefarious reasons, and the wealthy have broken the system as well by selling out this country and it's workers for greed purposes. So we have a delema in both directions that puts our immigration system in grave jeapardy.

Why would we always be looking to add more people to our society? I say we have too many now. We don't need anymore.
If a person wants to come here because he or she loves what we have done here, and wants to be a part of America through and through, and they want to learn our language, and assimilate fully into our American cultures, then so be it........

The thing is, is that we have plenty of character's or cultures to choose from too, and if they can't find what they are looking for, then don't let the door hit them in the ace right ??? Right...

Agree, but once here, they don't leave when they don't like the way we do things.

Then they get into our political system like IIhan Omar or Rashida Tlaib. What happens when there are ten more like them, twenty more, fifty more in our Congress? Are they happy with America? How did they assimilate?

The difference between today and let's say 1960 is people used to come here to be Americans and leave their old way of life back home. Today, they come to America and bring their country with them.
Yes Ray, it is a problem, but a problem we can work through if we can get the Demon-crats out of it. The race baiting Demon-crats have one thing on their mind, and that is to flood the country with free loaders whom they promise to protect, work, and give free crap too, just as long as they think they can somehow get them ready to vote eventually.

-------------------------------------------- feck'em ALL , how is LOVE judged and what is it worth . See the 'somalis' in Minnesota that want 'sharia; law in the USA because they LOVE their native ways more than they LOVE American ways yet --- here they are in Minnesota USA Beagle .
I have always found it strange that people come here to basically forsake their own homeland, and then they think that what forced them out of that Homeland, uhhh should be implemented here ???? Not making any sense, and worse who are the American's that have led these people to believe that we are somehow open to their way of life now dominating our way of life here ???

Agree, but once here, they don't leave when they don't like the way we do things.

Then they get into our political system like IIhan Omar or Rashida Tlaib. What happens when there are ten more like them, twenty more, fifty more in our Congress? Are they happy with America? How did they assimilate?

The difference between today and let's say 1960 is people used to come here to be Americans and leave their old way of life back home. Today, they come to America and bring their country with them.
Yes Ray, it is a problem, but a problem we can work through if we can get the Demon-crats out of it. The race baiting Demon-crats have one thing on their mind, and that is to flood the country with free loaders whom they promise to protect, work, and give free crap too, just as long as they think they can somehow get them ready to vote eventually.
------------------------------------- WHERE have you been Beagle . Check out the 'republican bush' family . Check out 'jeb' or 'jebito' bush as he is pro hispanic or latino immigration as can be . And 'jebitos' wife , kids family are all 'mexican' . You seem to be trying to push the idea that 'repubs' are better than 'dems' but both groups are nefarious and untrustworthy as heck Beagle .

I have always found it strange that people come here to basically forsake their own homeland, and then they think that what forced them out of that Homeland, uhhh should be implemented here ???? Not making any sense, and worse who are the American's that have led these people to believe that we are somehow open to their way of life now dominating our way of life here ???
--------------------------- i think its YOU guys fault Beagle . For quite awhile all i read is that 'immigration' is a RIGHT of immigrants and that 'immigrants ' are needed for some reason because it is said that --- we are all immigrants silliness Beagle .

Biden reaching out to the cucked white male demographic

The only "cucked white male demographic" are idiots like you who are terrified of being replaced by black and brown men. Men cannot be replaced. Weak cucks, who are too stupid and too lazy to complete with the ambitious men and women.

All white supremacists are total cucks because their fear makes them weak. They fear evolution, the advancement of society, and basically, everything. No one is more filled with fear and self-loathing that the cucks who claim racial superiority.

Superior people have no need to prove their superiority. They don't have to hold others down to stay ahead of them. Superior people will always rise above lazy, stupid cucks like you.

--------------------------- i think its YOU guys fault Beagle . For quite awhile all i read is that 'immigration' is a RIGHT of immigrants and that 'immigrants ' are needed for some reason because it is said that --- we are all immigrants silliness Beagle .
Again I have no problem with immigration, just as long as it's properly done, and that no illegal immigration is supported, now quit being a hack about it.

Your post border line on being racist in nature if not careful, and if you think that's a good thing then you would be wrong. Don't need no racism going on, so if you aren't that way then speak about the problems and not the innocent who are sadly involved or being dragged into it all.

The only "cucked white male demographic" are idiots like you who are terrified of being replaced by black and brown men. Men cannot be replaced. Weak cucks, who are too stupid and too lazy to complete with the ambitious men and women.

All white supremacists are total cucks because their fear makes them weak. They fear evolution, the advancement of society, and basically, everything. No one is more filled with fear and self-loathing that the cucks who claim racial superiority.

Superior people have no need to prove their superiority. They don't have to hold others down to stay ahead of them. Superior people will always rise above lazy, stupid cucks like you.
Are you one of those who figure whites will be replaced by black and brown men in the near future ??? Do you desire such a thing in the future, and if so why ???

Any man who even uses the word 'cuck' - you can almost guarantee he is a chauvinist at best, a misogynist at worst.

Why?

Because they believe COMPLETELY in their superiority over women (even though they usually don't have the guts to admit it).

They see any man who defends women's right to complete equality as a 'cuck' statement.

Almost all of these men seem to be stupid and/or old...so they are of little consequence.

Kinda like most Trumpbots seem to be.

McLovin, you have outdone yourself. WTF are you going on about?It’s okay if you want to be in an alternative lifestyle. No judgment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

feck ya Beagle , you are pro immigration is what it is and i'm not as i see immigration and its diversity as being harmful to the USA and Future young Americans and thats REAL Americans Beagle .

Any man who even uses the word 'cuck' - you can almost guarantee he is a chauvinist at best, a misogynist at worst.

Why?

Because they believe COMPLETELY in their superiority over women (even though they usually don't have the guts to admit it).

They see any man who defends women's right to complete equality as a 'cuck' statement.

Almost all of these men seem to be stupid and/or old...so they are of little consequence.

A lot of white men believe blacks and women are under represented in the executive board room because they aren’t smart enough and don’t work as hard. They completely deny there is a bias that exists still.

Too many blacks and women eithe4 don’t vote or vote republican. Women vote for the party that says it’s ok that less than 5% of Fortune 500 CEOs are women. The women who vote republican must agree that women just don’t have what it takes. That must be it.

Oh sure they’ll tell you that “women” put their family first not their careers but that’s an insult to all the women out there working and getting masters at places like Harvard and then they hit the glass ceiling? Less than 5%?

But blame women for either not voting or voting for republicans. They deserve to be the second class subservient citizens they are.

Why?

A lot of white men believe blacks and women are under represented in the executive board room because they aren’t smart enough and don’t work as hard. They completely deny there is a bias that exists still.

Too many blacks and women eithe4 don’t vote or vote republican. Women vote for the party that says it’s ok that less than 5% of Fortune 500 CEOs are women. The women who vote republican must agree that women just don’t have what it takes. That must be it.

Oh sure they’ll tell you that “women” put their family first not their careers but that’s an insult to all the women out there working and getting masters at places like Harvard and then they hit the glass ceiling? Less than 5%?

But blame women for either not voting or voting for republicans. They deserve to be the second class subservient citizens they are.
------------------------------------- Works out pretty good for Old White Guys if your thinking is correct eh Sealy ??

Are you one of those who figure whites will be replaced by black and brown men in the near future ??? Do you desire such a thing in the future, and if so why ???

No, I don't believe for a second that white people will be replaced. But I do think that the human race will continue to evolve and change. I don't place much stock in race as a divider of peoples. We are all the same under the skin.

I think that those who get all crazy about race, are the least superior among us. Mouthbreathers and lowlifes who can't compete against the people they consider "inferior races" so they rail against non-whites having rights. I'm waiting for the day when they're driven back under the rocks they crawled out from under.

The Wall: because the wall is unlikely to be a very effective tool.

Most evidence suggests you are wrong.

Where do Border Fences work? Everywhere

Homeland Security secretary: Border walls work. Yuma sector proves it.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/13/we-already-have-a-border-wall-and-it-works/

Kate's Law: I honestly don't know anything about it, or who was responsible for stopping it? It was never on my radar.

Kate's Law was named after the murdered American Kate Steinle. An illegal stole a patrolman's gun out of his car, shot her, and was later found not-guilty. The then Democrat led Senate floored the bill after passed by the Republican Congress.

Sactuary cities: the logic is that refusing to deport illegals enables those same illegals to work with the police to apprehend dangerous people in their community. I don't really agree with the idea that we should ignore law-breaking but it does make some sense, assuming they are actually right and aren't just bullshitting.

Let me ask: how many times have you been a witness to a crime where police needed your input? How about your family members? Your neighbors? Your coworkers?

It very seldom happens. It's as phony as the claim we need immigrants to do the jobs Americans won't do. It was made up by the Democrat party, and I dare you to find a reliable site where they have evidence of illegals assisting authorities in locating criminals.

The Dangerous Myth That Sanctuary City Policies Encourage Victims and Witnesses to Cooperate with Local Law Enforcement | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Trump said he wanted to build a wall across the entire southern border. But the truth is, I don't have anything against border control efforts. Nor am I democratic shill, or in favor of illegal immigration, so we have nothing to argue about in this particular case. There are definitely things that could be done more effective than a giant wall, though ... it's just that, republicans don't want to.

I'll never understand this....if you wanted to secure your property line to stop trespassers wouldn't you start with a fence / wall?
Would you forgo the wall and move straight to armed guards and expensive technology?

I say a wall and some vicious robot dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why?

------------------------------------- Works out pretty good for Old White Guys if your thinking is correct eh Sealy ??

I have never understood how ANY woman could vote Republican, or gays or blacks for that matter. How can you vote for a party that doesn't want women to have equal rights under the Constitution, or that would remove the woman's right to reproductive choice? Talk about voting against your own best interests.

Forum List

Back