White man’s culture in this country has to change

do it Right , that will never happen !! Anyway , i want no more immigration but that goes double for third worlders from nonWestern countries . I suppose that the best it could be was before 1965 or 66 when i think that only WESTERNERS were the desired imported person Beagle .

Last edited:
Says joe Biden

Biden: "White Man's Culture" Has To Change

Joe is too dumb to beat Trump

After his recent narrative, Plugs would have to be the dumbest fucker in the world to announce that he is running!
Unless the DNC has given him assurance that they already have or can rig the 2020 election in his favor.
He has yet to announce. Means the DNC is still working on the above.
Bookmark this post!

I do have a problem with that because illegal and legal immigrants use more welfare than Americans. In fact, over half of the legal immigrants are on some form of welfare. That's not making America great, that's advancing the Democrat platform.
The Democrat platform is to use people for nefarious reasons, and to hold them up with taxpayers money while undermining the taxpayers with them.

The Republican platform should always be to accept legal immigrants within a healthy number ratio, in order to have a nation that is exciting, interesting, colorful, and beautiful.

We have that now, and we should continue it.

We should allow only temporary workers to do specific jobs (not illegals), and when the seasonal work is done, then they should happily go back home.

Two problems with that: For one, you are advocating US dollars leaving the country; dollars that should be in American hands. Two, when they do work here, they undercut wages of American workers and that's certainly no help either. Our middle-class is shrinking fast enough as it is. We don't need anymore help in that regard.

Against our desire, we are slowly becoming a bilingual nation. Our foreign friends are more of a political tool than an asset to our country. With more immigration, we will become a bilingual nation, and eventually English will be the language spoken in the past.

I'm sorry, but I don't want to see these changes just so I can buy a jar of pickles for $1.58. Remember that I have to work with these dangerous MF's. They are driving 75,000 pound vehicles on our roads and can't read or understand a word of English.
What part of my post about healthy numbers are y'all not comprehending ???? I'm for the wall, and a properly balanced, properly run immigration system in this country, and I am absolutely not for what the Demon-crats want, and want for nefarious reasons in the immigration debate. A properly run system is the only way forward.

I think good Americans are done fostering the worlds desperate...we have been too kind for too long and it's bit us in the ass big time.
The only foreigners we should take in are those we NEED, those who can truly help build and sustain the greatest nation on the planet.
Yes until we get the poverty situation under control in our own house (America), then why add millions to it as if we don't already have a major problem here already ? Makes no sense, but go tell the corrupt Demon-crats that. Good luck.
---------------------------------------------- it was 'repub reagan' and 'repub old man bush' that started the problem with their 'amnesty' in 1986 . And i think it was 'dem kennedy' that redid immigration favoring third worlders in 1966 or 67 Beagle .

We need to close off most immigration until the people already here assimilate into the American culture. That will take a couple of decades. Otherwise we are done.
True. Time for an Immigration Moratorium. We no longer need the constant influx.
Like Trump said, we need to figure out what the hell is going on before we just allow more people to come in here who hate us. That's different than banning great immigrants whom want to come here to be with us peacefully, and to help us be better than we are as a people. American's don't have a Patten on being the greatest people in the world.
This is not about banning people. This is about getting the people coming here to becoming part of the American culture. The ones wh have come here since the 1960's have lived with a social welfare state. There was none in other immigration cycles before that. This is not being mean. This is for a first world nation to survive.

do it Right , that will never happen !! Anyway , i want no more immigration but that goes double for third worlders from nonWestern countries . I suppose that the best it could be was before 1965 or 66 when i think that only WESTERNERS were the desired imported person Beagle .
Westerners ?? From where ?

We need to close off most immigration until the people already here assimilate into the American culture. That will take a couple of decades. Otherwise we are done.
True. Time for an Immigration Moratorium. We no longer need the constant influx.
Like Trump said, we need to figure out what the hell is going on before we just allow more people to come in here who hate us. That's different than banning great immigrants whom want to come here to be with us peacefully, and to help us be better than we are as a people. American's don't have a Patten on being the greatest people in the world.
--------------------------------------------- let them build their own homelands if they are so Great . 'mexico' and other third world sends their poor and sickly and criminals . It shows the character of the 'asylum seeker ' who are released into the USA who cut off their ankle monitors or who never show up for their Court Appearance Beagle .

Westerners ?? From where ?
--------------------------------------- I'D imagine that you'd know where Western Civilization comes from Beagle .

but as i said , i want NO imported people from no where in the world . What do i want to import an anti gunner from 'morocco' or an anti gunner from Blighty / england Beagle .

This is not about banning people. This is about getting the people coming here to becoming part of the American culture. The ones wh have come here since the 1960's have lived with a social welfare state. There was none in other immigration cycles before that. This is not being mean. This is for a first world nation to survive.
----------------------------------------- we already have 310 million people in the USA according to the 2010 Census plus millions of illegal aliens in the USA pumping out Anchor babies '22 Cid ' .

This should not even be an argument. But politicians turned this into one. Reality has been blurred and fused with allegations of hate and disdain with success. There was foundation in the major immigration migration over century ago. There is none now even though we live better. We live off a pure fiat currency that enslaves others in the world for us to live well now. All of those protests and people fighting for the non hating ways while they live high off the hog would wilt into pure slaves if taken away.

----------------------------------------- we already have 310 million people in the USA according to the 2010 Census plus millions of illegal aliens in the USA pumping out Anchor babies '22 Cid ' .
Close the border for a couple of decades.

True, every nation has their problems. But we deal with our own when those problems arise. We don't invite more problems in. No, we don't have a patten on the greatest people in the world, but we do have a patten on the greatest country in the world. As for allowing "good" people to come only, how do we sort that out when we can't even make that decision on our own people?

The big problem is assimilation. It's not happening at a rate equal to the amount of people coming here. So we do need to close our borders for several years until we can get back to normal. We need to fix this anchor baby BS so we are not home to Birther Tourism which are making future enemies of the US into American citizens for easy access to our country when they get older and are radicalized.

I do have a problem with that because illegal and legal immigrants use more welfare than Americans. In fact, over half of the legal immigrants are on some form of welfare. That's not making America great, that's advancing the Democrat platform.
The Democrat platform is to use people for nefarious reasons, and to hold them up with taxpayers money while undermining the taxpayers with them.

The Republican platform should always be to accept legal immigrants within a healthy number ratio, in order to have a nation that is exciting, interesting, colorful, and beautiful.

We should allow only temporary workers to do specific jobs (not illegals), and when the seasonal work is done, then they should happily go back home.

Two problems with that: For one, you are advocating US dollars leaving the country; dollars that should be in American hands. Two, when they do work here, they undercut wages of American workers and that's certainly no help either. Our middle-class is shrinking fast enough as it is. We don't need anymore help in that regard.

Against our desire, we are slowly becoming a bilingual nation. Our foreign friends are more of a political tool than an asset to our country. With more immigration, we will become a bilingual nation, and eventually English will be the language spoken in the past.

I'm sorry, but I don't want to see these changes just so I can buy a jar of pickles for $1.58. Remember that I have to work with these dangerous MF's. They are driving 75,000 pound vehicles on our roads and can't read or understand a word of English.
What part of my post about healthy numbers are y'all not comprehending ???? I'm for the wall, and a properly balanced, properly run immigration system in this country, and I am absolutely not for what the Demon-crats want, and want for nefarious reasons in the immigration debate. A properly run system is the only way forward.
-------------------------------------- there should be NO importation of third worlders [or anyone else] so that means NO properly run IMPORTATION / immigration System . All that should be seen is closed doors with no loopholes for asylum or other BS . All that should be seen should only be closed doors . As i often ask , what is the reason to increase the number of people in the USA that already has 310 million of all sorts according to 2010 Census and no accurate numbers of 'illegal aliens' Beagle ??
Give us a number as to how many of those 310 million people are truly carrying their weight, and this is of course besides the elderly or truly disabled and children in this country ?? We will always be looking to add people to our system, but we should truly do it in a very transparent way, and do it right. The Demon-crats have broken the system for nefarious reasons, and the wealthy have broken the system as well by selling out this country and it's workers for greed purposes. So we have a delema in both directions that puts our immigration system in grave jeapardy.

Why would we always be looking to add more people to our society? I say we have too many now. We don't need anymore.

-------------------------------------- there should be NO importation of third worlders [or anyone else] so that means NO properly run IMPORTATION / immigration System . All that should be seen is closed doors with no loopholes for asylum or other BS . All that should be seen should only be closed doors . As i often ask , what is the reason to increase the number of people in the USA that already has 310 million of all sorts according to 2010 Census and no accurate numbers of 'illegal aliens' Beagle ??
Give us a number as to how many of those 310 million people are truly carrying their weight, and this is of course besides the elderly or truly disabled and children in this country ?? We will always be looking to add people to our system, but we should truly do it in a very transparent way, and do it right. The Demon-crats have broken the system for nefarious reasons, and the wealthy have broken the system as well by selling out this country and it's workers for greed purposes. So we have a delema in both directions that puts our immigration system in grave jeapardy.

Why would we always be looking to add more people to our society? I say we have too many now. We don't need anymore.
If a person wants to come here because he or she loves what we have done here, and wants to be a part of America through and through, and they want to learn our language, and assimilate fully into our American cultures, then so be it........

The thing is, is that we have plenty of character's or cultures to choose from too, and if they can't find what they are looking for, then don't let the door hit them in the ace right ??? Right...

and some talk about 'good' immigrant helping us to make things really Great in the USA . What can they do as they run away from their own countries because things aren't comfortable in their homelands . And aren't 'otm' asylum seekers supposed to be seeking asylum in the first country that is judged to be Safe and that would be 'mexico' for third worlders that are forming caravans or just coming from 'guatamala , honduras , belize and other third world zhitholes eh .

If a person wants to come here because he or she loves what we have done here, and wants to be a part of America through and through, and they want to learn our language, and assimilate fully into our American cultures, then so be it........

The thing is, is that we have plenty of character's or cultures to choose from too, and if they can't find what they are looking for, then don't let the door hit them in the ace right ??? Right...

Agree, but once here, they don't leave when they don't like the way we do things.

Then they get into our political system like IIhan Omar or Rashida Tlaib. What happens when there are ten more like them, twenty more, fifty more in our Congress? Are they happy with America? How did they assimilate?

The difference between today and let's say 1960 is people used to come here to be Americans and leave their old way of life back home. Today, they come to America and bring their country with them.

Says joe Biden

Biden: "White Man's Culture" Has To Change

Joe is too dumb to beat Trump
I have a culture???

I work.
Goto bed usually by 9.
Wake up between 4 & 5.
Spend a couple hours a day on various highways.
Watch a bit of local news at night.

BUT I often work side by side with a painting company owned by a black man.

Something in my culture is clearly fucked up I guess. What is it Biden wants me to change?
Go back and be a dead beat absent father?
Start listening to ghetto rap?
Sell some pot or crack on the street corner?
Apply to live in the section 8 highrise?
Get food stamps?
Fake a hate crime?

Damnit, i dunno what i need to change. Help me Sir Biden!

----------------------------------- i'd think that someone that wanted to come to the USA would know English before he gets here if he was a serious person . Course thats not what happens as the arriving third worlder moves into a falling down apartment building in 'van nuys' California and then speaks 'mexican - spanish' with his neighbors as he gets a job hanging drywall and being paid Cash . And then they go to DMV and get ' mexican - spanish' info and instructions on getting a drivers license plus they have interpreters available [tax payer paid] i think Beagle .

Agree, but once here, they don't leave when they don't like the way we do things.

Then they get into our political system like IIhan Omar or Rashida Tlaib. What happens when there are ten more like them, twenty more, fifty more in our Congress? Are they happy with America? How did they assimilate?

The difference between today and let's say 1960 is people used to come here to be Americans and leave their old way of life back home. Today, they come to America and bring their country with them.
---------------------------------------------- yep , they vote for what they want . See the 'somali ' muslims' that want 'shariah' law in the Minnesota USA .

Forum List

Back