White men are now the DemonRATIC Party's punching bag

Best line of the piece IMO--"Today’s Democratic Party is predicated on having and expressing open hostility toward white citizens. They are making the dangerous bet that most minorities and immigrants will jump on the white-male-bashing bandwagon."

As you’ve probably noticed, bashing straight white men, especially of the conservative kind, is very fashionable these days.

You seemingly can’t escape it — you switch on cable TV, or "The View", read The Washington Post or The New York Times, and see liberal pundits verbally attack white men for this or that.

It’s become often enough that it is seemingly now normal to just casually attack a broad group of the country’s citizens.

And sometimes race is inserted gratuitously even when it isn’t an issue, like during the Brett Kavanaugh hearings: the Republican senators on the Judiciary Committee were attacked as old white men

Besides, there is the strangeness in the spectacle of certain white people calling out certain other white people on their whiteness.

What gives? What is happening is that everyone’s id is now not just out in the open, it has gone berserk.

The left... talks with this broad-brush-strategy of portraying all Trump supporters as bigots, and white men (and white women) as the villains of both history and contemporary politics.

Today’s Democratic Party is predicated on having and expressing open hostility toward white citizens. They are making the dangerous bet that most minorities and immigrants will jump on the white-male-bashing bandwagon.

(Excerpt) Read more at flipboard.com ...

They are used to the modern culture where you can run over whites as if they were doormats.

They have forgotten the history where the whites were exposed to be the most perfectly designed murder machines if pissed off enough. They are playing with fire and eventually will light themselves.

It’s actually been going on for decades.

Just look at every sitcom from the seventies on, the white male father at home or boss at work character is always a bumbling buffoon.

Liberals that have been running media for decades have always hated the white Christian male.

Yeah; I remember watching Sanford & Son, and thinking Fred was ALWAYS really in need of a sun tan.
Wasn't that a rip-off of the British "Steptoe and Son"?? Now THAT really WAS funny!!! Never saw much of Sanford and Son but what I did see of it left me unimpressed.

Greg

The RepubliKlan party will always stand for White males

The Republican Party also stands for black males. Might want to look into something called the Civil War.

Let me check my watch......
That was 150 years ago

And yet today Democrats still stand for forced labor, and Republicans oppose.

Your side favors forcing a black baker to provide services to a KKK rally.
Today

The RepubliKlan Party and KKK are indistinguishable

White males have it so tough in our society

The premise was that White Men are under attack.......not that they are not tough. Liberals are the party of the offended and depend on people being offended for their success.

Poor, poor white males

Have to compete with women and minorities
Poor dumbass snowflake who refuses to admit that the system is rigged.

When the courts no longer protected the rights of white males to exclusive treatment in society......they resorted to terrorism

Best line of the piece IMO--"Today’s Democratic Party is predicated on having and expressing open hostility toward white citizens. They are making the dangerous bet that most minorities and immigrants will jump on the white-male-bashing bandwagon."

As you’ve probably noticed, bashing straight white men, especially of the conservative kind, is very fashionable these days.

You seemingly can’t escape it — you switch on cable TV, or "The View", read The Washington Post or The New York Times, and see liberal pundits verbally attack white men for this or that.

It’s become often enough that it is seemingly now normal to just casually attack a broad group of the country’s citizens.

And sometimes race is inserted gratuitously even when it isn’t an issue, like during the Brett Kavanaugh hearings: the Republican senators on the Judiciary Committee were attacked as old white men

Besides, there is the strangeness in the spectacle of certain white people calling out certain other white people on their whiteness.

What gives? What is happening is that everyone’s id is now not just out in the open, it has gone berserk.

The left... talks with this broad-brush-strategy of portraying all Trump supporters as bigots, and white men (and white women) as the villains of both history and contemporary politics.

Today’s Democratic Party is predicated on having and expressing open hostility toward white citizens. They are making the dangerous bet that most minorities and immigrants will jump on the white-male-bashing bandwagon.

I was 19 years old when I was able to vote the first time for a POTUS election; I voted for Ronny RayGun. :9:

That was nearly forty years ago.

I have NEVER registered as a Republican, a Democrat, a Libertarian, etc., never registered as ANYTHING politically.

I'm also a white male. I don't feel like I am being used as a punching bag.

YMMV

It’s actually been going on for decades.

Just look at every sitcom from the seventies on, the white male father at home or boss at work character is always a bumbling buffoon.

Liberals that have been running media for decades have always hated the white Christian male.
Look at most commercials. They paint white males as bumbling idiots. The Carvana commercial is the latest one I can think of.
Well, if the shoe fits................

I'd like to see Straight White Male History Month celebrated in the schools. A lot of straight white male young kids don't realize their rich history that dates back to classical antiquity.
I was laughing at the sarcasm of your post until I realized you were serious. Then I laughed at that. :777:

I'd like to see Straight White Male History Month celebrated in the schools. A lot of straight white male young kids don't realize their rich history that dates back to classical antiquity.
I was laughing at the sarcasm of your post until I realized you were serious. Then I laughed at that. :777:

What's wrong with instilling pride into young people and encouraging them to celebrate their straight white male heritage? They can't get it by watching TV- the media refuses to acknowledge the straight men of the past.

This is the Israeli owned "US" media's take on it, that agitating racial tensions between blacks and whites helps Zionists get away with things like 911 and hate hoax synagogue shootings...

The hate hoax is always "real" until it gets busted as a hoax, and then the media doesn't report that it was a hoax.

The last one, some Israeli teenager making "threatening anti-semitic phone calls" to Jewish Youth Centers....

WE ARE NOT ALL FOOLED BY YOU, JEW.

They are forced to live in nice homes, have good paying jobs and drive vehicles..Damn the bad luck!

That's not luck. It's personal responsibility and planning.
After 45 years of personal responsibility and planning I am ready to be a bum....

You don't have far to go. :auiqs.jpg:
I bum off my land that is for sure...

The premise was that White Men are under attack.......not that they are not tough. Liberals are the party of the offended and depend on people being offended for their success.

Poor, poor white males

When the courts no longer protected the rights of white males to exclusive treatment in society......they resorted to terrorism

The white males conducting more terrorism today where black veils and masks over their faces justifying their actions against innocents supposedly in the name of Anti Facism.

The RepubliKlan party will always stand for White males

The Republican Party also stands for black males. Might want to look into something called the Civil War.

Let me check my watch......
That was 150 years ago

And yet today Democrats still stand for forced labor, and Republicans oppose.

Your side favors forcing a black baker to provide services to a KKK rally.
Today

The RepubliKlan Party and KKK are indistinguishable

Dims are indistinguishable from a pile of shit.

I was 19 years old when I was able to vote the first time for a POTUS election; I voted for Ronny RayGun. :9:

I have NEVER registered as a Republican, a Democrat, a Libertarian, etc., never registered as ANYTHING politically.

YMMV

that's called the Dunning Krueger effect.

Poor, poor white males

There is no accusation so idiotic that you are ashamed to vomit it into this forum

It's no more ridiculous than having black history month.

YMMV

Maybe they are punching you and you're too numb to feel it:

Forum List

Back