White men are now the DemonRATIC Party's punching bag

It’s actually been going on for decades.

Just look at every sitcom from the seventies on, the white male father at home or boss at work character is always a bumbling buffoon.

Liberals that have been running media for decades have always hated the white Christian male.
Look at most commercials. They paint white males as bumbling idiots. The Carvana commercial is the latest one I can think of.

I quit watching commercials. I DVR everything and skip right past them.

The RepubliKlan party will always stand for White males

No, the Republican party stands for Americans. It's the Democrat party that wants to keep us divided, then decide who they love and who they hate.

With our roaring economy, we have record levels of the lowest unemployment for blacks and Hispanics. Yet Trump didn't do one thing for either group. They are just part of American society that benefited just like any other group of people.

That's the way government should be run.

If you ask a liberal why blacks vote Democrat, they will tell you the blacks are looking out for their own self-interest. If you ask why whites vote Republican, it's because they're racist.

Just look at every sitcom from the seventies on, the white male father at home or boss at work character is always a bumbling buffoon.

Liberals that have been running media for decades have always hated the white Christian male.

Yeah; I remember watching Sanford & Son, and thinking Fred was ALWAYS really in need of a sun tan.

So who was the idiot on Sanford and Son? That's right, the white cop.

Yes, but they were never so overt as they are today.

As a white male please exp lain why I shouldn't vote third party. To check with both parties. There is zero...notta...nothing....no attack on white males. I'm calling you out....liars.

White males have it so tough in our society

The premise was that White Men are under attack.......not that they are not tough. Liberals are the party of the offended and depend on people being offended for their success.

White men under attack....Where do you dream this stuff up? As a white male i laugh hysterically at the premise.

Best line of the piece IMO--"Today’s Democratic Party is predicated on having and expressing open hostility toward white citizens. They are making the dangerous bet that most minorities and immigrants will jump on the white-male-bashing bandwagon."

As you’ve probably noticed, bashing straight white men, especially of the conservative kind, is very fashionable these days.

You seemingly can’t escape it — you switch on cable TV, or "The View", read The Washington Post or The New York Times, and see liberal pundits verbally attack white men for this or that.

It’s become often enough that it is seemingly now normal to just casually attack a broad group of the country’s citizens.

And sometimes race is inserted gratuitously even when it isn’t an issue, like during the Brett Kavanaugh hearings: the Republican senators on the Judiciary Committee were attacked as old white men

Besides, there is the strangeness in the spectacle of certain white people calling out certain other white people on their whiteness.

What gives? What is happening is that everyone’s id is now not just out in the open, it has gone berserk.

The left... talks with this broad-brush-strategy of portraying all Trump supporters as bigots, and white men (and white women) as the villains of both history and contemporary politics.

Today’s Democratic Party is predicated on having and expressing open hostility toward white citizens. They are making the dangerous bet that most minorities and immigrants will jump on the white-male-bashing bandwagon.

(Excerpt) Read more at flipboard.com ...

No worries, friend—us mostly white European/Nordic folk will continue doing what we always do to emergent threats. Observe carefully:

This has been on my mind a lot today. So, Trump is now Anti-Semite because a slime-ball killed people. And of course anyone who supports him is the same piece of shit, especially if they're white male.

The progressive doctrine is real bad now. What pussies too, yack yack yack all the time and not a word can be supported objectively. Chickens make more sense.

Progressives come in all forms. I was talking to a guy at the gym today. He's white male and late 50s like myself. Anyway, he wanted to dive into politics while CNN was broadcasted on 30 TVs. It became immediately clear he's progressive. He made a few statements, and I put him in position he couldn't defend any of them. My favorite was "Trump should relinquish all business ventures". Imagine that, this guy is in his 50s. Soon he whisked away to find a 70 year old white male attorney, who like him has been thoroughly indoctrinated. I didn't have to hear what they bickered about for 30-40 minutes. Makes me happy they found comfort.

Here's a slight, but there's a lot of truth to it. Who are the most vocal progressives? Bet the house they're white progressives, they're the worst of the bunch. But they're heroes for the cause, just ask them. Sometimes they're even another nationality.

The message is clear: The deplorable, uncivilized, dangerous, sinners, racist, this ist and that, phobias, closet gays and especially guilty are white republicans. That and you're declared a traitor if you're non-white and reject the progressive doctrine.
Trump's biggest concern when the Jews were killed was how his hair looked. He almost cancelled his statement to the press because his hair was mussed. I shit you not.

Then, instead of saying something consoling about the dead and their families, he decided to blame the Jews for getting themselves killed, saying they should have turned their synagogue into an armed camp.

And then as extra special sauce, Trump decided to throw his racist voters a bone by perpetrating a hoax on them, saying he was going to change the Constitution with an EO and take away birthright citizenship for beaner babies.

Then poor Mike Pence couldn't find a Jew anywhere, so he brought out a Christian rabbi to say a few words.

This all actually happened.

So...yeah.

Trump's biggest concern when the Jews were killed was how his hair looked. One of my first points was progressives say things that cannot be supported.

He almost cancelled his statement to the press because his hair was mussed. I shit you not. Notice how with progressives it's often "almost", "nearly", "could be", "might be" etc. etc. Trump said something stupid and you're dumb enough to believe him.

Then, instead of saying something consoling about the dead and their families, he decided to blame the Jews for getting themselves killed, saying they should have turned their synagogue into an armed camp. I agree to extent, however you're being dishonest. And you missed the part his response was to the progressive view guns kill people. So you know, instead of consoling liberals decided to make it a political issue. What a surprise.

And then as extra special sauce, Trump decided to throw his racist voters a bone by perpetrating a hoax on them, saying he was going to change the Constitution with an EO and take away birthright citizenship for beaner babies. I'm not racist. And I only wish he could accomplish this task.

Then poor Mike Pence couldn't find a Jew anywhere, so he brought out a Christian rabbi to say a few words. One of my first points was progressives say things that cannot be supported.

This all actually happened. What, you're sporting wood with your progressive narration?

So...yeah. You are sporting wood with your progressive narration.

Best line of the piece IMO--"Today’s Democratic Party is predicated on having and expressing open hostility toward white citizens. They are making the dangerous bet that most minorities and immigrants will jump on the white-male-bashing bandwagon."

As you’ve probably noticed, bashing straight white men, especially of the conservative kind, is very fashionable these days.

You seemingly can’t escape it — you switch on cable TV, or "The View", read The Washington Post or The New York Times, and see liberal pundits verbally attack white men for this or that.

It’s become often enough that it is seemingly now normal to just casually attack a broad group of the country’s citizens.

And sometimes race is inserted gratuitously even when it isn’t an issue, like during the Brett Kavanaugh hearings: the Republican senators on the Judiciary Committee were attacked as old white men

Besides, there is the strangeness in the spectacle of certain white people calling out certain other white people on their whiteness.

What gives? What is happening is that everyone’s id is now not just out in the open, it has gone berserk.

The left... talks with this broad-brush-strategy of portraying all Trump supporters as bigots, and white men (and white women) as the villains of both history and contemporary politics.

Today’s Democratic Party is predicated on having and expressing open hostility toward white citizens. They are making the dangerous bet that most minorities and immigrants will jump on the white-male-bashing bandwagon.

(Excerpt) Read more at flipboard.com ...

I'd like to see Straight White Male History Month celebrated in the schools. A lot of straight white male young kids don't realize their rich history that dates back to classical antiquity.

The RepubliKlan party will always stand for White males

The Republican Party also stands for black males. Might want to look into something called the Civil War.

Let me check my watch......
That was 150 years ago

And yet today Democrats still stand for forced labor, and Republicans oppose.

Your side favors forcing a black baker to provide services to a KKK rally.

FACT. And a Christian is required to decorate a satanic themed cake if asked.

Going on for decades, eh?

Maybe you didn't notice that white people were the only ones on TV for decades, bubba.

Now that TV is more diverse, we now have colored dads in sitcoms as bumbling buffoons y'all!

O'course yew don't know that since yew don't watch them there colored shows, amiright?

USA!USA!USA!

Sure they do it to back men as well. It’s their hatred of the “patriarchy”.
What America Needs Is an Ambidextrous Guillotine

The "Leftists" are richkids who hate their fathers. Since they are almost autistically self-absorbed, they transfer that hatred to all fathers. They can't distinguish between Myself and The Other.

Forum List

Back