White men are now the DemonRATIC Party's punching bag

Best line of the piece IMO--"Today’s Democratic Party is predicated on having and expressing open hostility toward white citizens. They are making the dangerous bet that most minorities and immigrants will jump on the white-male-bashing bandwagon."

As you’ve probably noticed, bashing straight white men, especially of the conservative kind, is very fashionable these days.

You seemingly can’t escape it — you switch on cable TV, or "The View", read The Washington Post or The New York Times, and see liberal pundits verbally attack white men for this or that.

It’s become often enough that it is seemingly now normal to just casually attack a broad group of the country’s citizens.

And sometimes race is inserted gratuitously even when it isn’t an issue, like during the Brett Kavanaugh hearings: the Republican senators on the Judiciary Committee were attacked as old white men

Besides, there is the strangeness in the spectacle of certain white people calling out certain other white people on their whiteness.

What gives? What is happening is that everyone’s id is now not just out in the open, it has gone berserk.

The left... talks with this broad-brush-strategy of portraying all Trump supporters as bigots, and white men (and white women) as the villains of both history and contemporary politics.

Today’s Democratic Party is predicated on having and expressing open hostility toward white citizens. They are making the dangerous bet that most minorities and immigrants will jump on the white-male-bashing bandwagon.

(Excerpt) Read more at flipboard.com ...

:laughing0301:

It's really clever, because you changed the 'c' to an 'n' so it says 'demon.' Then, you capitalized the 'ratic' ending, which doesn't actually mean anything, but it sounds like you're extra sure that what you're saying is awesome, so it makes me believe it really is awesome.

Hilarious, I tell you. I haven't laughed that hard since I was 7 years old.

Best line of the piece IMO--"Today’s Democratic Party is predicated on having and expressing open hostility toward white citizens. They are making the dangerous bet that most minorities and immigrants will jump on the white-male-bashing bandwagon."

As you’ve probably noticed, bashing straight white men, especially of the conservative kind, is very fashionable these days.

You seemingly can’t escape it — you switch on cable TV, or "The View", read The Washington Post or The New York Times, and see liberal pundits verbally attack white men for this or that.

It’s become often enough that it is seemingly now normal to just casually attack a broad group of the country’s citizens.

And sometimes race is inserted gratuitously even when it isn’t an issue, like during the Brett Kavanaugh hearings: the Republican senators on the Judiciary Committee were attacked as old white men

Besides, there is the strangeness in the spectacle of certain white people calling out certain other white people on their whiteness.

What gives? What is happening is that everyone’s id is now not just out in the open, it has gone berserk.

The left... talks with this broad-brush-strategy of portraying all Trump supporters as bigots, and white men (and white women) as the villains of both history and contemporary politics.

Today’s Democratic Party is predicated on having and expressing open hostility toward white citizens. They are making the dangerous bet that most minorities and immigrants will jump on the white-male-bashing bandwagon.

It's really clever, because you changed the 'c' to an 'n' so it says 'demon.' Then, you capitalized the 'ratic' ending, which doesn't actually mean anything, but it sounds like you're extra sure that what you're saying is awesome, so it makes me believe it really is awesome.

Make my night....tell me you wet your panties, too!!!
ROTFLMFAO!

Quit dwelling about the past. Last year was last year. :auiqs.jpg:

Plenty of white men in the Democratic Party.

The whites Republicans hate.

College professors
gays
scientists
liberals
atheists
white guys who support women's rights
and so on...............

Plenty of white men in the Democratic Party.

The whites Republicans hate.

College professors
gays
scientists
liberals
atheists
white guys who support women's rights
and so on...............

Most whites that hate that I know are Dems. See? Anyone can say that. This is SO ignorant of you.

Forum List

Back