White Nationalist Epithet Is A Smear

I'm seeing the Left amping up their use of the epithet "White Nationalist" to smear any Caucasian who expresses patriotic views in support of the U.S. as a sovereign nation.

Calling someone a RACIST is worn out. Normal people see it for the fake "cry wolf" that it is. So now, the Prog-Dems are accusing Normal White people of being what is actually the roots of the Prog-Dem ideology: Neo-KKK.

Don't be fooled. The Real White Racists are the Democrat-Prog descendants of the Democrat Ku Klux Klan.
Those who feel white privilege in the USA is an entitlement are racist. They do not think that minorities are any worse than anyone else, they think whites are better.
They do not hate minorities as long as they do not have the privileges that are reserved for whites.
Just because you do not hate minorities does not mean you are not a racist.

Incoherent much?
If you do not understand the logic you are a racist pig.

And/or he is just not intellectually capable of understanding it.

I'm seeing the Left amping up their use of the epithet "White Nationalist" to smear any Caucasian who expresses patriotic views in support of the U.S. as a sovereign nation.

Calling someone a RACIST is worn out. Normal people see it for the fake "cry wolf" that it is. So now, the Prog-Dems are accusing Normal White people of being what is actually the roots of the Prog-Dem ideology: Neo-KKK.

Don't be fooled. The Real White Racists are the Democrat-Prog descendants of the Democrat Ku Klux Klan.
Those who feel white privilege in the USA is an entitlement are racist. They do not think that minorities are any worse than anyone else, they think whites are better.
They do not hate minorities as long as they do not have the privileges that are reserved for whites.

Incoherent much?

I don't care. Being called a racist doesn't mean anything anymore.

You intellectually and ethically dishonest lefties have turned everything you don't like into RACIST, SEXIST, TRANSPHOBIC, ABLE-IST and blah blah blah.

I don't care what you think or say.

LOL...I got news for you pal...it is IMPOSSIBLE to not care about something that you keep bringing up.

You started an entire thread about the topic that you say that you do not care about?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Suuuuuuuure you don't care.

Ta ta.

BTW - I am not reading your replies to me. I try not to waste my time on racist people's replies to me. They are too sad or too funny or both.

Like when Obama used the UN to halt aid to Israel during the middle of the last Gaza war. No wait, that didn't happen he pledged to resupply them. Never mind.

Thank god for the USA and the UN because Ebola didn't recognize borders.
EBOLA, thanks that's what I couldn't remember. After this election and the caravan hysteria ends, I figure Trump will scream at rallies that the dirty rapist Mexicans may infect our precious children with EBOLA

And yet all the racist and really ignorant verbage comes from people like you....

Those of us who oppose liquid borders recognize that it isn't "mexican children" who are the problem. It's the Hondoruans and the Guatemalans. But fools like you can't seem to distinguish brown people. To you theyr'e all dirty mexicans.

And they're already infecting us. We said they would, and they have.

Another 10 cases of polio-like disease confirmed | Daily Mail Online

Isn't it interesting how the Cool Prog Elites are anti-vaccines while the Left is encouraging illegal immigration from counties that have prevalent infectious diseases. The immigrants won't be living and going to schools in the communities where the Prog Elites are. But plenty of "deplorable" people will be at risk.
The majority of Trump supporters are similar to citizens from 3rd world countries; uneducated and do not have an understanding of the world outside their own neighborhood.

This is very true.

Why are white, uneducated voters voting for Trump?

Opinion | Why Rural America Voted for Trump

Trump voters are largely uneducated hicks from the sticks.

Keep it up! Insulting people is a surefire winning strategy for the election!

NPC Crowd Deplorables.jpg

Incoherent much?

I don't care. Being called a racist doesn't mean anything anymore.

You intellectually and ethically dishonest lefties have turned everything you don't like into RACIST, SEXIST, TRANSPHOBIC, ABLE-IST and blah blah blah.

I don't care what you think or say.

LOL...I got news for you pal...it is IMPOSSIBLE to not care about something that you keep bringing up.

You started an entire thread about the topic that you say that you do not care about?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Suuuuuuuure you don't care.

Ta ta.

BTW - I am not reading your replies to me. I try not to waste my time on racist people's replies to me. They are too sad or too funny or both.

You are a moron.

But thanks for playing!

Like when Obama used the UN to halt aid to Israel during the middle of the last Gaza war. No wait, that didn't happen he pledged to resupply them. Never mind.

EBOLA, thanks that's what I couldn't remember. After this election and the caravan hysteria ends, I figure Trump will scream at rallies that the dirty rapist Mexicans may infect our precious children with EBOLA

And yet all the racist and really ignorant verbage comes from people like you....

Those of us who oppose liquid borders recognize that it isn't "mexican children" who are the problem. It's the Hondoruans and the Guatemalans. But fools like you can't seem to distinguish brown people. To you theyr'e all dirty mexicans.

Isn't it interesting how the Cool Prog Elites are anti-vaccines while the Left is encouraging illegal immigration from counties that have prevalent infectious diseases. The immigrants won't be living and going to schools in the communities where the Prog Elites are. But plenty of "deplorable" people will be at risk.
The majority of Trump supporters are similar to citizens from 3rd world countries; uneducated and do not have an understanding of the world outside their own neighborhood.

This is very true.

You sound elitist, and not in a good way. I guess it’s not true that “liberals” are for the little guy. :dunno: But then, I always knew that limousine liberals don’t care about people, just control.

Incoherent much?

That is a possibility but I think he is a racist pig.

Incoherent much?

It's probably both.

Incoherent much?

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

This is very true.

Mongrel democrats are largely liberal arts grads that live with their mommy in the basement and think they're somehow superior.

This is very true.

Mongrel democrats are largely liberal arts grads that live with their mommy in the basement and think they're somehow superior.
What about those who have an MBA, own their own business employing many people and own three homes?

They have been projecting their horrid behavior from decades and centuries past for years now onto conservatives. They have desperately tried to whitewash their segregation and slavery abomination but to no avail. Racist has no meaning now which, in itself, is appalling.

This is very true.

What about those who have an MBA, own their own business employing many people and own three homes?

One wonders why they want to deny economic freedom and educational opportunity to others.

This is very true.

What about 'em? There's more of those type people OUTSIDE the toilet cities than there is in them.

Now what?

Racist is as racist does.
RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...

Sorry, dumbass, but you've WORN THAT OUT. It's MEANINGLESS now.
Nope. What's worn out is racism.

Stop racism, and then we won't have to call it out any more.

Balkanization has caused a huge disproportionate amount of conflcts of genocide, massacres, and so forth.

Separation has proven results.
That's what they did recently in Sudan vs South Sudan to stop Darfur, that's what they did in Yugoslavia give them separate nations to stop the massacres , it's what they did in Pakistan & Bangladesh against India to stop an Indian genocide on Muslims & vice versa, and Poland vs Ukrainians & Germans separating following WW2 solved Germans & Ukrainians killing Poles & vice versa, or Turks & Greeks separating into their spaces after WW1 stopped Turks & Greeks from killing each other.

Balkanization has proven to empower racists in the past decade, as "THIS EXPERIMENT" in Ballkanizzing the U.S.A, and Western Europe is starting to overturn, and bring forward more racism & prejudices.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you one of the White Nationalists in your midst.

More like a Polish Nationalist, since I don't like the majority of White nations.

But, do explain how Balkanizing countries has brought about more peace, harmony, less racism, less ethnic tensions etc. etc.
rather than Separation, which HAS worked, we know it does work, we saw it as I mentioned past post in Turkey - Greece post WW1, Poland after WW2, in South Asia post WW2, , in Sudan because of Darfur, in Yugoslavia because of massacres on all sides, NEXT they might do such for Rohingya.

The fact of the matter is yes, there is just a ton of evidence that separation will work better.

Yet, dumb, dumb, f*cking Leftists keep selling us damaged goods.

If Balkanization is behind most massacres, and genocides, HOW IS Balkanizing the West a GOOD THING????????

Please, do EXPLAIN?????????
I'd love to frigging hear it.
You want an example of success? You're on an American forum!

The United States is the greatest nation in history. We are the most powerful.

And that is because we are a nation of mutts. A melting pot. It is our strength.

Poland is a throughway for Germans and Russians.

It appears to have been around for awhile.

white nationalist
noun

Definition of white nationalist

: one of a group of militant whites who espouse white supremacy and advocate enforced racial segregation ...

First Known Use of white nationalist
1970, in the meaning defined above

Definition of WHITE NATIONALIST

white nationalist
noun

: one of a group of militant whites who espouse white supremacy and advocate enforced racial segregation ...

People who believe that are a tiny minority fringe group. Whites who believe in Nationalism as opposed to Globalism are not advocates for enforced racial segregation. The Progs are smearing people for wanting the U.S. to survive as a nation.

white nationalist
noun

People who believe that are a tiny minority fringe group. Whites who believe in Nationalism as opposed to Globalism are not advocates for enforced racial segregation. The Progs are smearing people for wanting the U.S. to survive as a nation.

I don’t think most white people who love their country are white nationalists as defined above.

I was just saying the the term has been around a long time.

Painting every white person who loves America as a “white nationalist” is pretty silly.

white nationalist
noun

I don’t think most white people who love their country are white nationalists as defined above.

I was just saying the the term has been around a long time.

Painting every white person as a “white nationalist” is pretty silly.

It's not silly anymore. It's toxic to our society to throw such an epithet against innocent white people.

Parroting the party line makes you a stooge, a useful idiot (in communist terms}. The reality of parroting the party line is you are so ignorant it is actually painful. What credible evidence do you have that proves the truth of your party line? You have none but your ignorance? Go sit in the corner and shut your mouth until your IQ exceeds that of a radish.

RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...RACIST... RACIST... RACIST...

Sorry, dumbass, but you've WORN THAT OUT. It's MEANINGLESS now.
Nope. What's worn out is racism.

Stop racism, and then we won't have to call it out any more.

Balkanization has caused a huge disproportionate amount of conflcts of genocide, massacres, and so forth.

Separation has proven results.
That's what they did recently in Sudan vs South Sudan to stop Darfur, that's what they did in Yugoslavia give them separate nations to stop the massacres , it's what they did in Pakistan & Bangladesh against India to stop an Indian genocide on Muslims & vice versa, and Poland vs Ukrainians & Germans separating following WW2 solved Germans & Ukrainians killing Poles & vice versa, or Turks & Greeks separating into their spaces after WW1 stopped Turks & Greeks from killing each other.

Balkanization has proven to empower racists in the past decade, as "THIS EXPERIMENT" in Ballkanizzing the U.S.A, and Western Europe is starting to overturn, and bring forward more racism & prejudices.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you one of the White Nationalists in your midst.

More like a Polish Nationalist, since I don't like the majority of White nations.

But, do explain how Balkanizing countries has brought about more peace, harmony, less racism, less ethnic tensions etc. etc.
rather than Separation, which HAS worked, we know it does work, we saw it as I mentioned past post in Turkey - Greece post WW1, Poland after WW2, in South Asia post WW2, , in Sudan because of Darfur, in Yugoslavia because of massacres on all sides, NEXT they might do such for Rohingya.

The fact of the matter is yes, there is just a ton of evidence that separation will work better.

Yet, dumb, dumb, f*cking Leftists keep selling us damaged goods.

If Balkanization is behind most massacres, and genocides, HOW IS Balkanizing the West a GOOD THING????????

Please, do EXPLAIN?????????
I'd love to frigging hear it.
You want an example of success? You're on an American forum!

The United States is the greatest nation in history. We are the most powerful.

And that is because we are a nation of mutts. A melting pot. It is our strength.

Poland is a throughway for Germans and Russians.

So, why do the stats of America tend to look a lot worse than Europe????

Powerful, ONLY because it's the largest White country.

Forum List

Back