🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Nationalist plot Election Day show of force.

Black racial supremacy groups can literally shut down a business because it is foreign owned and get no media attention. People like the simpleton that wrote the OP aren't aware of it. What would the reaction be if those white nationalists did this?

You're making some pretty big assumptions here. I'm not cool with this kind of thing happening and I would stand up against it. I believe strongly in freedom for all regardless of creed or race.

Oh, I'm sure you're outraged. Race relations have deteriorated under this president. There are literally countless videos of black youth savagely attacking elderly white people. There is an epidemic of interracial violence occurring, and people like you want to talk about white nationalism? What a joke!

Here's the difference, these racists are on YOUR side. They are voting for your candidate. They are a result of decades of voting Democrat.

"Let me tell you about the Negro....."

You've the intellect of a 8 eight year old with down syndrome. You're nothing but a troll.

C'mon.....surely you can do better than that? Or are you one of those Stormfront intellectuals we've heard about.

Is it election day?

Look there have been a certain aspect of the right threatening armed insurrection since Obama took office.

They were too chickensh*t to do it so far so I serious doubt they have the courage to send in a couple of white guys w/ AK's slung over their shoulder to Philadelphia.

If Trump is elected it is guaranteed that
No one is snuffing white people out.....tho you make it tempting.

You have no credibility. Like you avatar you are a clown.

Here is a black man using the logic of the left to justify murdering a white person.

How's Stormfront hanging these days? :whip:

No idea, that seems to be your hangout. Why don't you tell us....

Ooooooooooo! Clever retort.....:lol:

More substantive than any of your posts. Use some more emoji's!!

I like to use them since they are here. Sorry I couldn't find one with a white sheet on for you.

Black racial supremacy groups can literally shut down a business because it is foreign owned and get no media attention. People like the simpleton that wrote the OP aren't aware of it. What would the reaction be if those white nationalists did this?

You're making some pretty big assumptions here. I'm not cool with this kind of thing happening and I would stand up against it. I believe strongly in freedom for all regardless of creed or race.

Oh, I'm sure you're outraged. Race relations have deteriorated under this president. There are literally countless videos of black youth savagely attacking elderly white people. There is an epidemic of interracial violence occurring, and people like you want to talk about white nationalism? What a joke!

Here's the difference, these racists are on YOUR side. They are voting for your candidate. They are a result of decades of voting Democrat.

You've the intellect of a 8 eight year old with down syndrome. You're nothing but a troll.

C'mon.....surely you can do better than that? Or are you one of those Stormfront intellectuals we've heard about.

Anyone from Stormfront could effortlessly wipe the floor with you in a debate on absolutely any subject.

You are so stupid you don't even understand the concept of stupidity.

Here is a black man using the logic of the left to justify murdering a white person.

No idea, that seems to be your hangout. Why don't you tell us....

Ooooooooooo! Clever retort.....:lol:

More substantive than any of your posts. Use some more emoji's!!

I like to use them since they are here. Sorry I couldn't find one with a white sheet on for you.

You like to use them for the same reason teenage girls do, you're dumb. That's why you can't string more than a few sentences together, never post anything the resembles a cogent point, and constantly call people racist.

Laugh it up, but I recall that folks got VERY up in arms about the idea of the Black Panthers at polling places in 2008. This is the same thing.

Are these White Nationalists showing up armed and threatening people?

No, so no it is NOT the same thing.
Is it election day?

Look there have been a certain aspect of the right threatening armed insurrection since Obama took office.

They were too chickensh*t to do it so far so I serious doubt they have the courage to send in a couple of white guys w/ AK's slung over their shoulder to Philadelphia.

See. This guy. This guy right here. How did this become an acceptable political point?
So you think its OK to NOT resort to violence when your race is being snuffed out and every angle from the political system has been used and gone no where? Eh guess you have no problem being snuffed out then. I do have a problem with it and intend to help stop it. Its white genocide plain and simple. You morons are pissed we have a candidate that's speaking some of our language about protecting western white civilization.

Are you afraid to go on there yourself?

Why are you regressive/alt-left types so afraid of your counterparts?

The far left, which is now the entire Democrat party, and the far right are mirror images. They both share a strong hatred of Israel, excuse Islamic executions of gays and oppression of women, promote segregation--it is funny.

Are these White Nationalists showing up armed and threatening people?

No, so no it is NOT the same thing.
Is it election day?

So you think its OK to NOT resort to violence when your race is being snuffed out and every angle from the political system has been used and gone no where? Eh guess you have no problem being snuffed out then. I do have a problem with it and intend to help stop it. Its white genocide plain and simple. You morons are pissed we have a candidate that's speaking some of our language about protecting western white civilization.

The far left, which is now the entire Democrat party, and the far right are mirror images. They both share a strong hatred of Israel, excuse Islamic executions of gays and oppression of women, promote segregation--it is funny.

The "far left" is a jumbled mess of nothingness that comprises of both the extreme left whites and the extreme right non-whites.

The "far right" is just the white right that has been repeatedly ganged up on by the entire political spectrum for absolutely no reason and has actually started to retaliate.

Anyone from Stormfront could effortlessly wipe the floor with you in a debate on absolutely any subject.

Again...I will have simply take your Stormfront expert word for that.

As opposed to your Democratic Underground/Tumblr one?

Is it election day?

The "far left" is a jumbled mess of nothingness that comprises of both the extreme left whites and the extreme right non-whites.

The "far right" is just the white right that has been repeatedly ganged up on by the entire political spectrum for absolutely no reason and has actually started to retaliate.

I think that the left's framing of the cultural narrative in America for the last 3 decades against the harsh and conflicting realities of the real world is what is motivating the so-called Alt Right. The left has pushed tribalistic racial and cultural identity politics on an entire generation of millennials that have grown up and are sick and tired of it. You can see it on college campuses across the country. The counter culture that once defined the left IS the culture. To be conservative is to rebel. They've pushed things so far to the left that it is punk rock to be a conservative on a college campus. And they are dumbfounded, like the Nevertrumpers, as the cause and attraction to Donald J. Trump.

The heretofore plot of white American nationals has been exposed in all of its ugliness. They plan to vote en masse this November 8 and illegally affect the election.

So there.

Don't check that silly stuff out either so can't tell you what it's like.....but pray continue about Stormfronters being so awesome.

Don't check that silly stuff out either so can't tell you what it's like.....but pray continue about Stormfronters being so awesome.
When the only thing you have against them is their pro-white activism ; yeah, I am going to side with them against dumbasses like you.

When the only thing you have against them is their pro-white activism ; yeah, I am going to side with them against dumbasses like you.
"pro-white activism"....ok *snicker*...that's what you are calling it these days.....*chortle*

White nationalists plot Election Day show of force

No matter who you support, this has been one of the most depressing/disgusting/disturbing parts of the 2016 election. A lot of the groups mentioned here in this article are out and out racists and are not above violence or intimidation. And this election, they've felt like they've been welcomed into the mainstream dialogue.

No matter who wins, this is going to be something we as a country have to face in the coming decades. Demographics are changing and a lot of these groups are actively scared by the fact that they're seeing their political clout disappear as African American, Hispanic, and other voter groups grow. They will probably turn violent in the long run.

White nationalists 'show of force' is about as laughable as a Klan rally. :0)
Democrats are a joke....:lol:

"pro-white activism"....ok *snicker*...that's what you are calling it these days.....*chortle*
No, that is simply what it is.

Nobody on Stormfront is lynching anyone.

No matter who wins, this is going to be something we as a country have to face in the coming decades. Demographics are changing and a lot of these groups are actively scared by the fact that they're seeing their political clout disappear as African American, Hispanic, and other voter groups grow. They will probably turn violent in the long run.

It is politics that their racism is founded from.

Without the state, there would be no serious racism.

It is politics that their racism is founded from.

Without the state, there would be no serious racism.
That is actually technically true, but for a different reason.

Without the state there would be little opportunity for one group to dominate another and fears along racial lines would be greatly diminished.

Mississippi church burned, vandalized with 'Vote Trump'

Trump's basket of deplorables are already out in force.

Black church firebombed and 'vote Trump' painted on side of church.
imrs.php
There is no proof that this was done by a Trump supporter.

The left is well known to fake such things.
I doubt it. Trump requesting that his supporters monitor the polls has been taken to heart by white supremacists who say they'll be at the polls in Miss, doing what white supremacy have always done at the polls. With the number of Trump endorsements from groups such as the American Nazi Party, KKK, Daily Storm Trooper, and Vanguard News Network and others, Trump supporters seem the more likely culprit than Clinton supporters in Greenville which is 70% black.

Forum List

Back