White Nationalists In Mourning Over The Death Of Adam West, TV's Batman.

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
What a great analytical write-up. I think the reason is because Adam played a wholesome character that wanted to send a clear message to Citizens about abiding by the law and not being corrupt or practicing Degeneracy. Also, Adam West had no Jewish heritage.

Read the comments!
Batman Died

What ia great write-up. I think the reason is because Adam played a wholesome character that wanted to send a clear message to Citizens about abiding by the law and not being corrupt or practicing Degeneracy. Also, Adam West had no Jewish heritage.

Read the comments!
Batman Died
Family guy will never be the same. Rip mayor west aka batman

You are a fucking retard and the fact you noted he had no Jewish heritage in his genetics just proves that.

Out of curiosity, why do you spend so much time here when you would fit in much better in a forum like Stormfront?

You are a fucking retard and the fact you noted he had no Jewish heritage in his genetics just proves that.

Out of curiosity, why do you spend so much time here when you would fit in much better in a forum like Stormfront?
How do you know what Stormfront is?

How do you know what Stormfront is?

Because it has been mentioned here many times every time a new Nazi sympathizer enters the forum and creates a post about the holocaust being a made up story...

What a great analytical write-up. I think the reason is because Adam played a wholesome character that wanted to send a clear message to Citizens about abiding by the law and not being corrupt or practicing Degeneracy. Also, Adam West had no Jewish heritage.

Read the comments!
Batman Died

This is pathetic.

"because Adam played a wholesome character"? The key word is "played". It was pretend. Batman is a fictional character. And the show was intentionally campy. In other word, even back then, it was part parody, part campy, and all in fun. And aren't you one of those who gets pissed when they change things for the movies? Liberal agenda and all that? The TV show batman was mocking the comics, not following them.

No Jewish heritage? WTF? They want to idolize the fictional character, and then want the actor who played the part to be "pure" blood? LMAO!!

And while they are idolizing a fictional character that was on tv 50 years ago, did they stop and wonder what that character would think of their hatred of Jews? Did they stop and wonder what he would have thought of their "white nationalist" beliefs or their hatred of blacks? I'm thinking Batman (Adam West version) would not be wearing a sheet and marching with a burning cross. In fact, I'm guessing he would have some sort of Bat Equality gadget on his utility belt.

Mourning indeed. That is laughable.

And Adam West? Do they have a clue about the actual, flesh & blood, living, breathing person? Do they know anything about him?

This is laughable.

Read the comments!
Batman Died

This is pathetic.

"because Adam played a wholesome character"? The key word is "played". It was pretend. Batman is a fictional character. And the show was intentionally campy. In other word, even back then, it was part parody, part campy, and all in fun. And aren't you one of those who gets pissed when they change things for the movies? Liberal agenda and all that? The TV show batman was mocking the comics, not following them.

No Jewish heritage? WTF? They want to idolize the fictional character, and then want the actor who played the part to be "pure" blood? LMAO!!

And while they are idolizing a fictional character that was on tv 50 years ago, did they stop and wonder what that character would think of their hatred of Jews? Did they stop and wonder what he would have thought of their "white nationalist" beliefs or their hatred of blacks? I'm thinking Batman (Adam West version) would not be wearing a sheet and marching with a burning cross. In fact, I'm guessing he would have some sort of Bat Equality gadget on his utility belt.

And Adam West? Do they have a clue about the actual, flesh & blood, living, breathing person? Do they know anything about him?

This is laughable.
Adam West was a good Aryan!
7662-3.jpg

Read the comments!
Batman Died

This is pathetic.

This is laughable.
7662-3.jpg

Utter horseshit. I'll call you on your lie. Adam West was an actor. Posting a pic from a part he played (in costume) is simply misleading or a lie.

Also, at first you were talking about a character he played. Now you are talking about the actor? lol Keep dancing. West would never associate with the like of you or the people in the linked article.

Oh, And Adam West did commercials for Hebrew National hotdogs. Must not have hated Jews as much as you think.

Read the comments!
Batman Died

This is pathetic.

This is laughable.
I agree. WTF?

Read the comments!
Batman Died

This is pathetic.

This is laughable.
7662-3.jpg

Utter horseshit. I'll call you on your lie. Adam West was an actor. Posting a pic from a part he played (in costume) is simply misleading or a lie.

Also, at first you were talking about a character he played. Now you are talking about the actor? lol Keep dancing. West would never associate with the like of you or the people in the linked article.
I socialized with him once back in the 70's. Even got his autograph. A good Aryan always recognizes another good Aryan of White European heritage.

Read the comments!
Batman Died

This is pathetic.

This is laughable.
7662-3.jpg

I socialized with him once back in the 70's. Even got his autograph. A good Aryan always recognizes another good Aryan of White European heritage.

And did you talk about being aryan? Or about white nationalism? Or about how the "mud races" were ruining the world? No, you did not.

Read the comments!
Batman Died

This is pathetic.

This is laughable.
7662-3.jpg

And did you talk about being aryan? Or about white nationalism? Or about how the "mud races" were ruining the world? No, you did not.
There was no need to talk about any of what you asked because as superior White intellectuals, we already knew about all that.

This is pathetic.

This is laughable.
7662-3.jpg

There was no need to talk about any of what you asked because as superior White intellectuals, we already knew about all that.

Keep telling yourself that. I think it is more about West not having any interest and you being ashamed or afraid to voice your beliefs in public.

Forum List

Back