White People Doing Good

WOW You're old. How was it being a slave btw??
Pretty bad from what my ancestors told me.

You're speaking as if you know first hand. You don't even know first hand how it is being white. All you DO know is you......and your obsessions.
Who told you I am speaking from first hand experience? I wasnt around when slavery was legal. I was educated on what it did to Black families though by my great grand parents. I never claimed I know how it is to be white. I said whites benefit from racism past and present.

"I wasnt around when slavery was legal."

SHOCKING, we thought all you Black Racists with your New Masters The Self-Hating White People literally were around during Muh Slave Trade, I mean you all comment about Muh Slade Trade like you have personal experience.
Looks to me like you have the typical white perspective. Its not my concern you cant do math and know there is no way any Black person alive can be talking from personal experience when speaking about slavery in the 1800's.

"Looks to me like you have the typical white perspective."

Well you have the typical Black perspective.

I am White, I am PROUD to be White, I am guilty of NOTHING.

Black people it's time you removed this chip off your shoulder, it is up to YOU to make YOUR life better, White people OWE Black people NOTHING. Period.

The whole racism crap is that crap, nobody cares about this juvenile nonsense except Black Racists who hate White people and the pathetic socially CRIPPLED Self Hating White People, who if they HATE themselves THAT much should just do society a favour and commit suicide already. No wonder these SJW Snowflakes need Safe Spaces, they are so emotionally degenerate they cannot even stand themselves.

"Its not my concern you cant do math and know there is no way any Black person alive can be talking from personal experience when speaking about slavery in the 1800's."

And no White person today was alive when Muh Slave Trade was happening so no White person has ANYTHING to be guilty about or apologise about.

No need to line up sides. Just one white person agreeing with me invalidates your claim.

It wasn't a claim, racist.
"They don't...trust me"

Yes it was claim. However you were proven wrong so thats pretty much the end of it. :laugh:

What you don't get is I do not care. And don't come running to me ever again. kwim
You dont have to care. Thats not my concern. My concern was pointing out you were wrong for making the claim.

Running to you for what?

You know what sweetheart. :)
I wouldnt have asked you if I knew what you were talking about. You going to tell me?

This is same old and I mean OLD crap I have been seeing from you from day one. You want to discuss something that doesn't reek of ''poor me'', let me know and I will be glad to talk to you. This is boring. You are in desperate need of a life.

I can see why this "crap" as you call it makes you uncomfortable. It doesnt bother me. Just know I know why.

"It doesnt bother me."

It does bother you, if it didn't you would not have spent FOUR PAGES obsessively responding to Kat, you low IQ muppet.
So Kat wasnt being obsessive replying to me because she's white?

No that's your job. What's the matter, can't you come up with something original? Don't bother....I am blocking this thread.
I dont need anything original. I asked why is it that I am being obsessive when you replied to me. White people are weird when they are in denial.

This is same old and I mean OLD crap I have been seeing from you from day one. You want to discuss something that doesn't reek of ''poor me'', let me know and I will be glad to talk to you. This is boring. You are in desperate need of a life.

I can see why this "crap" as you call it makes you uncomfortable. It doesnt bother me. Just know I know why.

"It doesnt bother me."

It does bother you, if it didn't you would not have spent FOUR PAGES obsessively responding to Kat, you low IQ muppet.

Well considering you are attacking White people, what do you expect?

"It doesnt bother me."

Saying white people are doing good is attacking white people? Have you been drinking? Doesnt matter what I expect. I can only be obsessive if I am addressing someone that isnt addressing me.

blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
they are just as racist, if not more --as the above fact backs up

People who always make politics about race are racist.

People who put their race ahead of their country are racist.

People who are in race based political organizations are racist.

People who are in race based student organizations are racist.

People who are in race based employee organizations are racist.

People who demand racial preference in hiring are racist

People who demand racial preference in college admissions are racist

People who are opposed to enforcing our immigration laws are racist.

People who refuse to accept that America is a sovereign country are racist

People who do not accept that America is an English speaking country are racist

People who oppose Voter ID are racist

Democrats are racist.
I'm not familiar with you at all.. Can you prove any of your points to be true or are you just offering your opinion?
Problem being is that mind dead animals like you will accept no proof.

"It doesnt bother me."

Saying white people are doing good is attacking white people? Have you been drinking? Doesnt matter what I expect. I can only be obsessive if I am addressing someone that isnt addressing me.

"Saying white people are doing good is attacking white people?"

You ONLY think Self Hating White people are good:

hi-res-23caac59a396cfa902e3fa4061a735b7_crop_north.jpg

People who always make politics about race are racist.

People who put their race ahead of their country are racist.

People who are in race based political organizations are racist.

People who are in race based student organizations are racist.

People who are in race based employee organizations are racist.

People who demand racial preference in hiring are racist

People who demand racial preference in college admissions are racist

People who are opposed to enforcing our immigration laws are racist.

People who refuse to accept that America is a sovereign country are racist

People who do not accept that America is an English speaking country are racist

People who oppose Voter ID are racist

Democrats are racist.
I'm not familiar with you at all.. Can you prove any of your points to be true or are you just offering your opinion?
Problem being is that mind dead animals like you will accept no proof.
Then why start on an impossible task if you cant see it to completion? Are you dumb?

"It doesnt bother me."

Why do you think those people are self hating?

So sad, too bad, you hate white people so much. Until my times comes, I am not going anywhere. So bark away. Your racism is OLD.
I have no issue with these type of white people. I dont hate the other type I just know they are beneath me.

pfffttttt dream on.
I'm wide awake with inner eyelids glued open. How do you think i able to see the racism so clearly? What do you think of the white people that feel the same as i do?

They don't...trust me. Don't you ever get tired of doing nothing, and and thinking nothing but about race? I pity your misery.
I'm white. I agree with him. There goes your point.. it's flying out the window. Bye bye.

"I'm white. I agree with him."

This:

upload_2017-9-16_0-25-31.png

"It doesnt bother me."

Because they are mentally ill, hating yourself is a symptom of mental illness.

liberal%2Bfoolishness.jpg

It wasn't a claim, racist.
"They don't...trust me"

Yes it was claim. However you were proven wrong so thats pretty much the end of it. :laugh:

What you don't get is I do not care. And don't come running to me ever again. kwim
You dont have to care. Thats not my concern. My concern was pointing out you were wrong for making the claim.

Running to you for what?

You know what sweetheart. :)
I wouldnt have asked you if I knew what you were talking about. You going to tell me?

Nope. Going to let you think on it. Maybe you will figure it out. Now. Stop posting to me please. I have other things to do of importance. So we can be done.

I have no issue with these type of white people. I dont hate the other type I just know they are beneath me.

pfffttttt dream on.
I'm wide awake with inner eyelids glued open. How do you think i able to see the racism so clearly? What do you think of the white people that feel the same as i do?

They don't...trust me. Don't you ever get tired of doing nothing, and and thinking nothing but about race? I pity your misery.
I'm white. I agree with him. There goes your point.. it's flying out the window. Bye bye.

"I'm white. I agree with him."

This:

View attachment 149407
I think its just the opposite. If you cant admit the country was built on racism you need counseling and fast because you are in denial.

You have said that twice now but you havent show your claim to be correct. Tell us why you think being able to see things truthfully is self hating? I dont hate myself when i admit women are attracted to me simply because I am Black.

"It doesnt bother me."

The Propaganda is that ONLY White people are racist, just being a White person is racist.

This:

upload_2017-9-16_0-31-12.png

You have said that twice now but you havent show your claim to be correct. Tell us why you think being able to see things truthfully is self hating? I dont hate myself when i admit women are attracted to me simply because I am Black.
She doesnt care mate. She just hates you.

I had to come on this board to find out I "hated my whiteness".Its a strange place.

The Propaganda is that ONLY White people are racist, just being a White person is racist.

This:

View attachment 149408
You only believe that if you dont understand the meaning of racist. Anyone can be racist. Racism is a system thats supported by the people that benefit. It takes collective power to practice racism.

Forum List

Back