White People Doing Good

I'm white. I agree with him. There goes your point.. it's flying out the window. Bye bye.

I am white. I do not agree with him. There goes your point....it's flying out the window. Bye bye.
I think the point is that there are some whites that do agree with me. Like the ones in photo hanging the banner and the ones in my family and others that post on this forum.

LOL We can line up sides! See who has the most. I am not one like you that thinks and talks race all the time, so go after someone else. Cuz I don't worry about it, nor do my friends that happen to be black. ;)
No need to line up sides. Just one white person agreeing with me invalidates your claim.

It wasn't a claim, racist.
"They don't...trust me"

Yes it was claim. However you were proven wrong so thats pretty much the end of it. :laugh:

So are you basically saying Black people should wait for white peoples perspective to change? I want to make sure you dont view this as an accusation but thats exactly the meaning I got from your post.

Heres the problem. If Black people waited on whites things would never change. I personally dont see any honor or sense in the long suffering role it appears white people want Blacks to play. I could give less than a damn about how whites feel about my stance. If it bothers whites that I wont wait for whites to get their shit together then thats a white issue that they may need counseling for. The hypocrisy of whites is incredibly unbelievable. You have had 400 plus years with things in your favor and you still have the nerve to tell someone to wait? :laugh:

I'm not saying WAIT,... I'm just saying that is ONE positive way of moving things forward. vs moving things backwards. And its only my opinion AND who's talking about suffering anyway? I'm talking about helping black kids get education and careers, and I wouldn't mind if their school was paid for 100 % if they wern't being taught hatred and intolerance over skills inside of so called Black studies classes.
You yourself learned I.T. skills and look how far it got you.

thats only ONE means of reducing Racism, that doesn't mean black people shouldn't take other actions. If there is injustice in the courts, then that needs to be addressed then. Those things can all be brought into peoples consciousness , but demonstrations that don't say anything or have any message are useless.
Again I'm all for black americans standing up and speaking their minds, but I havnt even seen BLM do that yet.
So far its been pretty incoherent.

I didn't have things in my favor for 400 years , what the fuck you talking about? I haven't been alive that long.
My family wasnt in the US until much later.
Actually you are saying wait. You may not want to recognize that due to it making you feel uncomfortable but thats exactly what youre saying. The racism should stop now. Not in 20 years. Not until you feel better about BLM, people protesting the anthem, or people protesting the income gap. Any resolution that doesnt lead to racism stopping this instant is a resolution based on waiting. Its not up for debate. I dont allow whites to dictate to me how long I am supposed to wait.

"Those things can all be brought into peoples consciousness , but demonstrations that don't say anything or have any message are useless."

Again youre saying wait. Every single demonstration has a message and say alot. They are useless to racist or in denial whites for obvious reasons and harmful to a lot of Blacks if all they do is demonstrate.

Of course you have had things in your favor for over 400 years. Your white family made sure of that. Dont play stupid.

How can you stop racism by legislation? you cant. racism is something that is in peoples minds. Laws are good. laws that defend against discrimination, but you can't stop racism NOW. It doesnt work that way. You have to change peoples minds. Sorry If im being to realistic for you. Could be you are not for stopping racism at all but rather maybe your in the reparations crowd, which would be my guess.

And no I have not had things in my favor for 400 years. I wasn't born with a life manual. None of us were. My life as a child was a scary place, so I guess my white family fucked that up .... but oh wait. How do you know the color of the family I was raised in? you don't, but you sure can assume I was raised on white bread and peanut butter sandwiches and my family made sure I went to college. Well, fuck you then if you don't realize its a much more diverse world out there than White and Black. Those of us who have struggled to make something of life can see through the 400 years crap. There are plenty of black families who have done well and continue too, and they offer advantages to their kids as well. There are a hell of a lot more poor whites in this country than Blacks, so please explain how the 400 years of advantage failed them.

You can stop racism by legislation because racism is a system not a person. There are any number of things you can do starting with some of the things MLK requested like reparations. I think you mean you cant stop people from being racist which I could care less about. If someone wants to be racist go ahead just get the fuck out of my way before I smash you. Its none of my business if someone likes or dislikes me I just want to make sure I get every opportunity to excel on my own merits with those someones putting road blocks in my way based off of my race.

Yes you have had things in your favor for 400 years.
You were born white. Being born white you benefit in ways you probably havent even fully realized yet. If you belong to a group that owns all the opportunities and keeps others out systematically based on race then you benefit regardless if you want to admit it or not.

WOW You're old. How was it being a slave btw??
Pretty bad from what my ancestors told me.

I'm not saying WAIT,... I'm just saying that is ONE positive way of moving things forward. vs moving things backwards. And its only my opinion AND who's talking about suffering anyway? I'm talking about helping black kids get education and careers, and I wouldn't mind if their school was paid for 100 % if they wern't being taught hatred and intolerance over skills inside of so called Black studies classes.
You yourself learned I.T. skills and look how far it got you.

thats only ONE means of reducing Racism, that doesn't mean black people shouldn't take other actions. If there is injustice in the courts, then that needs to be addressed then. Those things can all be brought into peoples consciousness , but demonstrations that don't say anything or have any message are useless.
Again I'm all for black americans standing up and speaking their minds, but I havnt even seen BLM do that yet.
So far its been pretty incoherent.

I didn't have things in my favor for 400 years , what the fuck you talking about? I haven't been alive that long.
My family wasnt in the US until much later.
Actually you are saying wait. You may not want to recognize that due to it making you feel uncomfortable but thats exactly what youre saying. The racism should stop now. Not in 20 years. Not until you feel better about BLM, people protesting the anthem, or people protesting the income gap. Any resolution that doesnt lead to racism stopping this instant is a resolution based on waiting. Its not up for debate. I dont allow whites to dictate to me how long I am supposed to wait.

"Those things can all be brought into peoples consciousness , but demonstrations that don't say anything or have any message are useless."

Again youre saying wait. Every single demonstration has a message and say alot. They are useless to racist or in denial whites for obvious reasons and harmful to a lot of Blacks if all they do is demonstrate.

Of course you have had things in your favor for over 400 years. Your white family made sure of that. Dont play stupid.

How can you stop racism by legislation? you cant. racism is something that is in peoples minds. Laws are good. laws that defend against discrimination, but you can't stop racism NOW. It doesnt work that way. You have to change peoples minds. Sorry If im being to realistic for you. Could be you are not for stopping racism at all but rather maybe your in the reparations crowd, which would be my guess.

And no I have not had things in my favor for 400 years. I wasn't born with a life manual. None of us were. My life as a child was a scary place, so I guess my white family fucked that up .... but oh wait. How do you know the color of the family I was raised in? you don't, but you sure can assume I was raised on white bread and peanut butter sandwiches and my family made sure I went to college. Well, fuck you then if you don't realize its a much more diverse world out there than White and Black. Those of us who have struggled to make something of life can see through the 400 years crap. There are plenty of black families who have done well and continue too, and they offer advantages to their kids as well. There are a hell of a lot more poor whites in this country than Blacks, so please explain how the 400 years of advantage failed them.

You can stop racism by legislation because racism is a system not a person. There are any number of things you can do starting with some of the things MLK requested like reparations. I think you mean you cant stop people from being racist which I could care less about. If someone wants to be racist go ahead just get the fuck out of my way before I smash you. Its none of my business if someone likes or dislikes me I just want to make sure I get every opportunity to excel on my own merits with those someones putting road blocks in my way based off of my race.

You were born white. Being born white you benefit in ways you probably havent even fully realized yet. If you belong to a group that owns all the opportunities and keeps others out systematically based on race then you benefit regardless if you want to admit it or not.

You're speaking as if you know first hand. You don't even know first hand how it is being white. All you DO know is you......and your obsessions.

I am white. I do not agree with him. There goes your point....it's flying out the window. Bye bye.
I think the point is that there are some whites that do agree with me. Like the ones in photo hanging the banner and the ones in my family and others that post on this forum.

LOL We can line up sides! See who has the most. I am not one like you that thinks and talks race all the time, so go after someone else. Cuz I don't worry about it, nor do my friends that happen to be black. ;)
No need to line up sides. Just one white person agreeing with me invalidates your claim.

"They don't...trust me"

Yes it was claim. However you were proven wrong so thats pretty much the end of it. :laugh:

What you don't get is I do not care. And don't come running to me ever again. kwim

The US was built by racism.
slavery.png

This is same old and I mean OLD crap I have been seeing from you from day one. You want to discuss something that doesn't reek of ''poor me'', let me know and I will be glad to talk to you. This is boring. You are in desperate need of a life.

You're speaking as if you know first hand. You don't even know first hand how it is being white. All you DO know is you......and your obsessions.
Who told you I am speaking from first hand experience? I wasnt around when slavery was legal. I was educated on what it did to Black families though by my great grand parents. I never claimed I know how it is to be white. I said whites benefit from racism past and present.

So sad, too bad, you hate white people so much. Until my times comes, I am not going anywhere. So bark away. Your racism is OLD.
I have no issue with these type of white people. I dont hate the other type I just know they are beneath me.

pfffttttt dream on.
I'm wide awake with inner eyelids glued open. How do you think i able to see the racism so clearly? What do you think of the white people that feel the same as i do?

They don't...trust me. Don't you ever get tired of doing nothing, and and thinking nothing but about race? I pity your misery.
I'm white. I agree with him. There goes your point.. it's flying out the window. Bye bye.

^^^^ Self Hating White Person Alert Siding With Black Racist Who Hates White People.

"They don't...trust me"

What you don't get is I do not care. And don't come running to me ever again. kwim
You dont have to care. Thats not my concern. My concern was pointing out you were wrong for making the claim.

Running to you for what?

This is same old and I mean OLD crap I have been seeing from you from day one. You want to discuss something that doesn't reek of ''poor me'', let me know and I will be glad to talk to you. This is boring. You are in desperate need of a life.

I can see why this "crap" as you call it makes you uncomfortable. It doesnt bother me. Just know I know why.

God thank you! Conservatives are so needy

Who told you I am speaking from first hand experience? I wasnt around when slavery was legal. I was educated on what it did to Black families though by my great grand parents. I never claimed I know how it is to be white. I said whites benefit from racism past and present.

"I wasnt around when slavery was legal."

SHOCKING, we thought all you Black Racists with your New Masters The Self-Hating White People literally were around during Muh Slave Trade, I mean you all comment about Muh Slade Trade like you have personal experience.

I can see why this "crap" as you call it makes you uncomfortable. It doesnt bother me. Just know I know why.

"It doesnt bother me."

It does bother you, if it didn't you would not have spent FOUR PAGES obsessively responding to Kat, you low IQ muppet.

"I wasnt around when slavery was legal."

SHOCKING, we thought all you Black Racists with your New Masters The Self-Hating White People literally were around during Muh Slave Trade, I mean you all comment about Muh Slade Trade like you have personal experience.
Looks to me like you have the typical white perspective. Its not my concern you cant do math and know there is no way any Black person alive can be talking from personal experience when speaking about slavery in the 1800's.

God thank you! Conservatives are so needy

Nobody care what you Troll Boi's think. Go and collect your Food Stamps or whatever.

"It doesnt bother me."

It does bother you, if it didn't you would not have spent FOUR PAGES obsessively responding to Kat, you low IQ muppet.
So Kat wasnt being obsessive replying to me because she's white?

"They don't...trust me"

You dont have to care. Thats not my concern. My concern was pointing out you were wrong for making the claim.

Running to you for what?

You know what sweetheart. :)

"It doesnt bother me."

So Kat wasnt being obsessive replying to me because she's white?

No that's your job. What's the matter, can't you come up with something original? Don't bother....I am blocking this thread.

Forum List

Back